Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

School me: Triumph Tiger Explorer, and comp

Re: School me: Triumph Tiger Explorer, and comp

If it’s the one on ADVrider I’ve been talking myself out of it as a second bike since it was first posted. I am a little suspicious of it though as it’s been listed for soooooo long at a great price.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2019 Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE

I forgot to mention, anyone who gets a Tiger 1200 (not including the new 4th Gen that comes out next year) should install upper engine guards if they aren't already on there. The lower guards are good too. Mine have paid for themselves many times over. Oh, and the OEM hand guards don't offer any crash protection. Upgrading those to Barkbusters is a must as well IMO.

rides bikes

Quote Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
    If it’s the one on ADVrider I’ve been talking myself out of it as a second bike since it was first posted. I am a little suspicious of it though as it’s been listed for soooooo long at a great price.
    That's the one. It does seem too cheap, but the ones that are reasonably priced aren't selling. It's also in Jackson, MS, so not exactly a sprawling metropolis.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Ha, I've been watching that white one in MS too but I'd like to see myself roll over a motorcycle odo past 100k at least once in my life

rides bikes

Iíll be using it to replace my 98k mile vstrom if you want a short cut to that goal

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234