Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Seacoast (not our sponsor) CALMLY hands a smack down to a bogus noise lawsuit.

Re: Seacoast (not our sponsor) CALMLY hands a smack down to a bogus noise lawsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by tsanterre View Post
    What if this thread only had one post in it...?

The original one?

Just sayin...
    Then....yours would be the second and mine would be the third...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.”
    Muhammad Ali.

Re: Seacoast (not our sponsor) CALMLY hands a smack down to a bogus noise lawsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is nothing that some Xanax and heavy duty therapy couldn't solve.
    Telling us from experience?

Quote Originally Posted by DucDave View Post
    Curious...havent clicked on any links myself, but for those who have, are there ads on his blogs? Is it possible that he sees click through revenue when folks are silly enough to click through?

That would, I think, explain a lot...as in...follow the money.

Don't know...just askin'.
    No dude I have no ads on my journal page. There is a PayPal less than $1K last year beer money dude I don't make my living off my journal. And some of the contributors.... are POLICE officers who are honest and fed up with the bullshit that I expose.
    To some I am "bizzaro"

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...=680079&page=8
    (Hey quit spamming that board with my journal dude!!!)
    I'll break it down for you here as I did on ADV, no name-calling and no journal links, okay, right:
    Dear Sir: Don't be calling me out of my name just because we have different political ideologies, that's whack. You want to see bizarro check out my coverage of the Revere Police saga, now THAT is bizarro. Now I see you are a big military guy, I don't dig it but both of my parents worked for the paramilitary complex, GE and Diamond Shamrock where my old man was a chemist for the folks who made Agent Orange. My mother's brother Joe Bailey (RIP) was a Viet Nam sharpshooter, well decorated, and he loved my work. Fact is, you guys fight and die so that people like me have First Amendment Freedoms and I APPRECIATE THAT EVERY EFFIN' DAY, mate. But if you are going to hit me with a little jingoist bullshit attitude you can take that, park it next to a cactus and stick it where the sun don't shine, hahahaaaa... that's a gift from ThisBitch.

Anywhooooo.... have a nice day. I always do.
    But to others like SPONSOR Ted Duncan, I make a lot of sense. No need to post to the journal page again I'm sure you all have read the email he signed and forwarded at SEVERAL GROUPS and me lobbied for and obtained parking regulations.

Peace.

PS: Interesting ride to Hartford to see my peeps today, rode back much of the way with a black Streetfighter, great bike but too bare bones for me on the highway I need some kind of fairing. On the way there I saw this on 84, the police were pretty cool once I showed them my card "no problem have a safe ride..." "You guys have a safe day too!"
    This is the beauty of a superzoom camera, for a few hundred bucks you can capture images not conceivable without a $3000 lens just a few years ago. I had a close up of the jeep but the cop comes over "erase your pictures" so I did as I was told, then I said "even media" then he was like, "oh, I'm sorry.... we don't see too many media pop in on blue Triumphs...." (as opposed to red Ducatis I guess) so we both had a laugh on it, nobody was seriously injured thank goodness.

Last edited by KingCast 650R; 04-24-11 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rossco View Post
    There are no ads on his blogs. They revenue that he does get from them comes from donations.

Some of his Youtube videos however, do have ads and presumably generate ad revenue.
    Dude I haven't even cashed a YT check yet. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is nothing that some Xanax and heavy duty therapy couldn't solve.
    Yah no doubt spoken from personal experience as someone else suggested. I'm just chillin' out while you sit up there and shit talk about fucking me with a cactus, whatever, just living up to your name.

Last edited by KingCast 650R; 04-24-11 at 06:37 PM.

Everybody to the limit!

Quote Originally Posted by KingCast 650R View Post
    But to others like SPONSOR Ted Duncan, I make a lot of sense.
    Well actually you don't have to go that far because people right here on this forum including Ted Duncan wrote a letter to the Mayor linking to my blog after I made his Transportation Director Ted Tinlin promise to do it, as previously noted. Now I want to get this right, is Duncan Moto a forum sponsor?
    I'm always more than happy to help the motorcycle community, remember several NESR folks cited to my blog INCLUDING SPONSOR TED DUNCAN
    As you can see, I'm chill with Ted Duncan and I know he's a class act, as for certain others on this board I dunno.
    I'm not sure what you're trying to say here, do you know Ted Duncan?

Riding slow bikes slower. Wanderer's Avatar

No dude I have no ads on my journal page. There is a PayPal less than $1K last year beer money dude I don't make my living off my journal. And some of the contributors.... are POLICE officers who are honest and fed up with the bullshit that I expose.
    To some I am "bizzaro"

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...=680079&page=8
    (Hey quit spamming that board with my journal dude!!!)]
    Please dont spam all over ADV too - on second thought, the Church State and Money subforum might be a perfect out let

At least most members here are smart enough to separate Ted and this ass...

Ted = one helluva guy, forum sponsor or not...

KingCast = tool...

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Unsolicited advertising followed by screwing with the site sponsors? What's it going to take?

Quote Originally Posted by butcher bergs View Post
    Unsolicited advertising followed by screwing with the site sponsors? What's it going to take?

Howabout the ignore button?

Personally I can tolerate what the king posts so I haven't ignored him but many NESRians have and maybe you should too...

Last edited by Rossco; 04-25-11 at 12:36 PM.
    ...I have your pants!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rossco View Post
    Howabout the ignore button?

Personally I can tolerate what the king posts so I haven't ignored him but many NESRians have and maybe you should too...
    Thanks for the suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by butcher bergs View Post

If it were up to me, he and this thread would be history..and that's a fact! But I've already been called a rule nazi and thread killer
    But I'm just chillin bro...just chillin

Yamaha

Mods/Stoneman - I understand that you guys took a vote and he hasn't broken any "rules" but seriously he's just a troll - why can't we shut the troll off and move on?

Last edited by kb1; 04-25-11 at 08:26 PM.

To everybody else:

Maybe it's because the official poll is not closed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by R7 View Post
    If it were up to me, he and this thread would be history..and that's a fact! But I've already been called a rule nazi and thread killer
    But I'm just chillin bro...just chillin
    This is one of those times where I wish I had one admin feature and one only, the ban button.

In my perfect world Doc would get 3 days off every week and KingBatshitCrazy would have 2 weeks for every link to anything to do with him.

Kingy's new avatar?!?!?!?

Here's an idea for a compromise:

Have Kingcast work out an agreement where he can pay money to sponsor NESR. In return Nesr can give him his own section on the forums to post blog updates and videos.

...I have your pants!!!

Even Massachusetts Law Enforcement cites to KingCast, they also hate that dirtbag jackass Martin Dunn, Kelly Ayotte's BFF. Is it okay if I cite to THEIR blog?

I know, I know, fuck them with a cactus, right on right on Miss Bitch muuuuaaaaahhhhhh..... take a Xanax and some therapy on THAT, hahahahaaaa..... LOL.

And BTW Officer Deboisbriand and I were both exonerated and Aaron's father and I exchanged many an email during this time period because we both knew how full of shit Kelly Ayotte was, hahahahahaaa....

http://www.masscops.com/f38/former-n...wn-case-12929/

Last edited by KingCast 650R; 04-26-11 at 02:03 AM.

Well, I'm sure dragging police officers into this little shitstorm is going to win you lots of friends. This should be fun!

Original

Riding slow bikes slower. Wanderer's Avatar

Even Massachusetts Law Enforcement cites to KingCast, they also hate that dirtbag jackass Martin Dunn, Kelly Ayotte's BFF. Is it okay if I cite to THEIR blog?

http://www.masscops.com/f38/former-n...wn-case-12929/

Do two people share your account or something? As it seems that way at times. Almost 100% normal posts re triumphs, yey! Then ths kind of left-field lunacy. Post it in Controversial Topics - its what its there for.

Reporter, Motorcyclist, whatever - interspersing foaming off-topic stuff like this, you just frankly come across as a loon, making it very hard/impossible to give *anything* you say much credibility.

Nobody here gives a raving fuck about Ayotte, or the discovered machinations of the political complex you may have uncovered. Throw it in Controversial Topics or not at all.

Can we at least get a Maniacle Lunatic emoticon for his infamous "hahahahahahah"

Yup, this is getting stoopid on ALL ends. The OP and people continuously adding fuel...

King-you can site all the people in the world that you claim are your allies. Reality of it is, it just makes you look like more of an asshole. Anybody that you've continued to cite would be well advised to find an effective way to separate themselves from your maniacal drivel...

And citing your blogs and your supposed credentials only serves to solidify many's beliefs that this country's education standards have fallen by the wayside...

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Bump

-Alex
    I can resist everything but Pete's mom.

What the Fuck happened to the waffles?

Someone burned the waffles.... damn bitch cant even cook!!