Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Seacoast (not our sponsor) CALMLY hands a smack down to a bogus noise lawsuit.

re: Seacoast (not our sponsor) CALMLY hands a smack down to a bogus noise lawsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    What you've just done is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever seen. At no point in your rambling, incoherent diatribe were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Doc what you've just done is one of the most unoriginal movie line ripoffs I have ever seen. At no point in your blatantly plagiarized rant were you even close to being original. Everyone on this forum has seen Billy Madison.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DucDave View Post
    ...I have your pants!!!

re: Seacoast (not our sponsor) CALMLY hands a smack down to a bogus noise lawsuit.

Hahahahaha

bro

and that's a fact.

Original

Roscoe sux.

Nobody interpret that as me defending doc.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippertheripper View Post
    Roscoe sux.

Nobody interpret that as me defending doc.
    Good thing you mispelled my name or I'd have to sue you for defamation.

...I have your pants!!!

Damn phone.

Rossco sux.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

CCS/LRRS/NEMM AM #205 (Inactive)

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

So here we have a thread with a topic that has nothing to do with the forum sponsor and it has now risen to a level way above any actual thread the op has posted. I want to personally thank each one of your for putting in the effort. Without you this misinterpretation might actually go unnoticed. You are all better people for it. I award you all 100 Internet points redeemable at any time* (within the specified hours not during blackout dates)

My day is now brighter thanks to fluorescent and LED lighting.

Last edited by R1; 04-13-11 at 03:13 PM.

Riding slow bikes slower. Wanderer's Avatar

@Kingcast - are you anything to do with http://touchfmboston.blogspot.com/ ?

I would personally like to thank Kingcast for starting another shitstorm thread that provided me with great entertainment on yet another bikeless day.

...I have your pants!!!

I've never really been a fan of pancakes & waffles. I mean, I'll eat 'em and all, but I'm much more an egg, meat & potato kinda guy. Eggs over easy w/ some homemade corned beef hash. Or eggs & country fried steak? Yeah, that's where I'm at...

I'ma gotta go change the title of the thread BTW, seeing as it's NOT one of our forum sponsors. And that's fact!

Edited by Stoneman: DRINK!

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Riding slow bikes slower. Wanderer's Avatar

Re: Seacoast (not our sponsor) CALMLY hands a smack down to a bogus noise lawsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post
    I've never really been a fan of pancakes & waffles. I mean, I'll eat 'em and all, but I'm much more an egg, meat & potato kinda guy. Eggs over easy w/ some homemade corned beef hash. Or eggs & country fried steak? Yeah, that's where I'm at...

I'ma gotta go change the title of the thread BTW, seeing as it's NOT one of our forum sponsors. And that's fact!

Edited by Stoneman: DRINK!
    No black pudding!? God damn I miss that stuff. Blood sausage is where its at.

Re: Seacoast (not our sponsor) CALMLY hands a smack down to a bogus noise lawsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by obsolete View Post
    Oh, chunky is cool too.
    105lbs soaking wet. I have a bottomless pit of a stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by R1 View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

So here we have a thread with a topic that has nothing to do with the forum sponsor and it has now risen to a level way above any actual thread the op has posted. I want to personally thank each one of your for putting in the effort. Without you this misinterpretation might actually go unnoticed. You are all better people for it. I award you all 100 Internet points redeemable at any time* (within the specified hours not during blackout dates)

My day is now brighter thanks to fluorescent and LED lighting.
    What can I use my 100 interwebs points on? Do they roll over incase I want to keep them?

Wirelessly posted by Ipancake phone (version blueberry-apple) droid syrope and toco beef on a waffle Iberry...

I feel dumber for reading this and using my new stupid phone to post...

Doc sucks

Yamaha

Has anyone seen Kingcast's new title?

...I have your pants!!!

I hadda google it.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet

bet your glad that google is on your work computer eh?

MSF RiderCoach
    MSF Dirt Bike School Coach

Quote Originally Posted by 5TOEZ View Post
    #5 Hangout w/Jaynnus................
    she rides like the wind
    & smells good too.
    PKism: you don't count, you're just a guy with indoor plumbing

Full Tilt - Full Time Trackday Guru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingCast 650R View Post
    This was just a test post to see how certain people would react and I've got my answer, thanks for proving me right.
    You've failed MY post test....AGAIN

Mike
    Am #124

Quote Originally Posted by Jaynnus View Post
    bet your glad that google is on your work computer eh?
    Me? Even google isn't allowed on my work computer. Srsly.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    @Kingcast - are you anything to do with http://touchfmboston.blogspot.com/ ?
    Nah, they're not a NESR sponsor either. Seriously even though I was incorrect on sponsorship the issue does indeed pertain to general motorcycle issues, which I BELIEVE is the topic of this forum..... last time I checked.

Has it changed, or has it just changed for me?

Like I really give a shit anyway it DOES crack me up that so many of you are so consumed by my threads that you spend all day in them, I check a couple times a day, perhaps there is something lacking in your lives

I hosted a few shows with them a while ago but they are completely shallow, kind of like the crosseyed thisbitch chick

Shit I'm just trying to make sure that Firefighters get the equipment they need and not some POS trucks with bad brakes the fucking KILL THEM over in Mission Hill and make sure they are not doing cocaine, call me an asshole for that too why dontcha'.
    I'm sure someone here will.

As previously noted I prefer the New England News and Press folks but no need to put up letters of recommendation hahahaaa....
    YouTube - Radio discussion on Quincy cocaine "road rage" shooting - Fasano, O'Connell, Bynarowicz

One thing I haven't bothered to tell you about is that I have done a lot of video work with firefighters.... I think it is the only truly honorable profession, certainly not lawyers or cops are inherently honorable. When these men and women head out on a call they had goddamn better have the right equipment, as I say in the program.

Last edited by KingCast 650R; 04-13-11 at 05:04 PM.

Hey KingChris,

Why don't you stop being such a cheap prick and at least donate to the forum since you are only clearly only using it as a segue to your blog.

Good thing I get the 'Captain' in handles....

Drink

Better a Racer for a moment then a spectator your whole life!

Posted by Jane in BoxChat
    Jaynnus - I can't regret what I don't remember

Originally Posted by gmdboston
    Guys, its Maine. The waitresses have more tits, than teeth......

Quote Originally Posted by NobodySpecific View Post
    I keep writing because this is all quite entertaining and I have a bunch of gaps between the work that I'm doing. But go ahead and keep thinking that we care where your videos have been posted and who you have worked for. Doesn't change the fact (DRINK) that you post a bunch of stupid shit.
    Which shit is stupid in YOUR OPINION, or is it that you are frustrated because you lack the intelligence to see the relevance of this fucking case:

http://www.seacoastonline.com/articl...NEWS-110209827
    The underlying dispute involves a Superior Court lawsuit filed by Seacoast Motorcycles in opposition to North Hampton's new ordinance regulating decibel levels emitted by motorcycles. The ordinance requires a federal Environmental Protection Agency sticker on all motorcycles manufactured after 1982, which indicates decibel levels don't exceed 80.

That level is lower than the state of New Hampshire's 106-decibel requirement.

.....The writer, BTW Elizabeth Dinan, was sexually assaulted by a cop named Fred Hoysradt and Kelly Ayotte let it slide:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com...-hoysradt.html

Quote Originally Posted by butcher bergs View Post
    Hey KingChris,

Why don't you stop being such a cheap prick and at least donate to the forum since you are only clearly only using it as a segue to your blog.
    Dude I'm far from a cheap prick and I will gladly donate to the forum not because it is a seque to my blog but because it is a good thing in general.

I'm always more than happy to help the motorcycle community, remember several NESR folks cited to my blog INCLUDING SPONSOR TED DUNCAN and sent it off to the Mayor's office when we were lobbying for the parking spaces in downtown Boston and got them, along the way I pinned the Mayor's Transpo Director and made him promise, on video to do it.
    YouTube - Tom Tinlin talks parking with KingCast

Hey kinger, just post one thing that's funny.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet

Drink again everyone

...I have your pants!!!