Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Seacoast (not our sponsor) CALMLY hands a smack down to a bogus noise lawsuit.

Re: Seacoast (not our sponsor) CALMLY hands a smack down to a bogus noise lawsuit.

His blog runs off of donations, not ad revenue. His videos on the other hand, do have ad revenue.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DucDave View Post
    ...I have your pants!!!

Re: Seacoast (not our sponsor) CALMLY hands a smack down to a bogus noise lawsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post
    Reading his diatribes are like trying to follow along with Dennis Miller when he was on Monday Night Football...
    Dennis Miller was awesome but no one wanted intelectual humor during football. This guy's blog on the other hand, not so awesome.

-Alex
    I can resist everything but Pete's mom.

Quote Originally Posted by obsolete View Post
    Dennis Miller was awesome but no one wanted intelectual humor during football. This guy's blog on the other hand, not so awesome.
    Dennis Miller's commentary - intellectual or not, was nearly as hard to follow along with as KingBabbleOn's posts...

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Dennis Miller's commentary - intellectual or not, was nearly as hard to follow along with as KingBabbleOn's posts...
    I liked it.

-Alex

Quote Originally Posted by number9 View Post
    NSIS
    Benjamin Geza Affleck is a cinematic genius. That's all I'm going to say on the subject.

Support the Troops! (Except for Mondo, that guy's a dick)
    -----------------------------------------------------

I liked it.

It's Kornheiser I can't stand, and how his ADHD makes him talk about everything but the game in front of him...that's the guy I'd relate to this mess.

Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisNoF4i View Post
    Benjamin Geza Affleck is a cinematic genius. That's all I'm going to say on the subject.
    but this still doesn't explain why when you drop a cat it always lands on the buttered side.

I liked it.
    To each their own, I guess. He's the sole reason I hated it for those two years and rarely bothered tuning in. I thought he'd be great, but I guess I just didn't 'get' him. Guess I'm not alone as they didn't bother resigning him - didn't even make him an offer if I remember. Unfortunately, they replaced him with John Madden...

Quote Originally Posted by KawiSmurf View Post

It's Kornheiser I can't stand, and how his ADHD makes him talk about everything but the game in front of him...that's the guy I'd relate to this mess.
    You can't make an empty gesture to a Funkhouser. They take you up on it!

Support the Troops! (Except for Mondo, that guy's a dick)
    -----------------------------------------------------

To each their own, I guess. He's the sole reason I hated it for those two years and rarely bothered tuning in. I thought he'd be great, but I guess I just didn't 'get' him. Guess I'm not alone as they didn't bother resigning him - didn't even make him an offer if I remember. Unfortunately, they replaced him with John Madden...
    Speaking of rambling idiots...

I get that he was an amazing coach, but FUCK! I'd rather read this fucking blog than listen to him commentate.

-Alex

Speaking of rambling idiots...

I get that he was an amazing coach, but FUCK! I'd rather read this fucking blog than listen to him commentate.
    One of the worst commentators in my opinion. Actually, now that I think of it, I don't really care for any color commentators...

He was a great coach, no doubt. But if he was 'amazing' he would've won 'the big games' far more frequently than he did. I think he lost like, 5 or 6 division title games before finally winning a championship. Wasn't Franco Harris' 'immaculate reception' against the Raiders in one of their losing championship bids too?

AFC divisional playoff game in '72. Go Steelers!!!

Shit Corey says:
    Quote Originally Posted by hondarider102 View Post
    I think that a smooth motor would help me be a bit smoother

One of the worst commentators in my opinion. Actually, now that I think of it, I don't really care for any color commentators...

He was a great coach, no doubt. But if he was 'amazing' he would've won 'the big games' far more frequently than he did. I think he lost like, 5 or 6 division title games before finally winning a championship. Wasn't Franco Harris' 'immaculate reception' against the Raiders in one of their losing championship bids too?
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstDuc-1098 View Post
    AFC divisional playoff game in '72. Go Steelers!!!
    Is that when it was? I couldn't remember exactly. But that WAS a Madden team, no?

yep, Madden and Stabler as QB

Shit Corey says:
    Quote Originally Posted by hondarider102 View Post
    I think that a smooth motor would help me be a bit smoother

Quote Originally Posted by KingCast 650R View Post
    Dude I'm far from a cheap prick and I will gladly donate to the forum not because it is a seque to my blog but because it is a good thing in general.
    How is this coming along?

How does this thread have 8 pages?

Quote Originally Posted by rbrais View Post
    How does this thread have 8 pages?
    It doesn't. Nice settings a farking noob.

-Alex

KingCast explains...
    ...anything.

YouTube - Turbo Encabulator

"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.”
    Muhammad Ali.

Agreed. This has been discussed amongst admins & mods. We voted to keep him around for entertainment purposes. We can ALL use his threads as a reference when we get flamed and need to make ourselves feel better...
    I'll keep you around for entertainment purposes as well, and meantime I will be donating money to the forum.

Meanwhile the funniest thing is this thread was clearly relating to a very relevant motorcycle muffler noise ordinance that could and has effected many of the people on this forum in one way or another, and it contained nothing to do with my journals at all initially..... but you still shit talked..... somehow those facts got lost in the red mist of contempt from some of you, but hey whatever. Maybe some of you are too damn crosseyed to see that.

Meanwhile none of you guys are as creative at this guy, who called me a venomous eggplant, love it so much I opened a blog with that name. I guess he was upset that the FBI snagged his boy.

http://venomouseggplant.blogspot.com...in-revere.html

Hahahaaaa......

Meanwhile as you guys are sitting around shit-talking I'm out riding. I went with the Q2s here's a link to someone else's blog.
    http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/957/Mo...son-Video.aspx

Sincerely,
    The Venomous Eggplant

Last edited by KingCast 650R; 04-15-11 at 09:51 AM.

Meanwhile while you guys are sitting around shit-talking I'm out riding.
    Sincerely,
    The Venomous Eggplant
    No, you are posting here. Good job, still haven't gotten the hint yet, have you?

2021 KTM Duke 890 R
    2016 BMW S1000XR
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

I'll keep you around for entertainment purposes as well, and meantime I will be donating money to the forum.

Meanwhile the funniest thing is this thread was clearly relating to a very relevant motorcycle muffler noise ordinance that could and has effected many of the people on this forum in one way or another, and it contained nothing to do with my journals at all initially..... but you still shit talked..... somehow those facts got lost in the red mist of contempt from some of you, but hey whatever. Maybe some of you are too damn crosseyed to see that.

No, we had no idea what the hell you were talking about, because you didn't post the relevant news story until much later in the thread. You posted the documents for some lawsuit and rambled stream of consciousness style.

Oh, drink!

'06 Triumph Sprint ST ABS
    '90 Yamaha XT350

it's noon... somewhere!!

I a sp frigking ham,maerd!

"I'd rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow"
    Bikes: Ducati: 748 (Track) Honda: RC31 (Race/street)/ CRF 110 Mini Moto/ Hawk Endurance Racer Kawasaki: ZXR1200R
    BOMO Instructor
    EX# X

Lifer

Why do I expect to see this guy on an episode of Judge Judy getting his ass handed to him in a case involving him a video camera and his blog?

SSearchVT

For every action there is an equal but opposite reaction - and sometimes a scar...

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

I think the funniest part of the thread was your ignorance posted publicly. You assumed it was a shop that it wasn't and you ranted like we just attacked you for posting something relevant to motorcycles.

Truth is this thread went exactly how all your threads will go on this forum from this point forward. Whether you are genuinely sincere or not your way of presenting yourself sets you up for massive amounts of lulz for everyone else. It's great. I for one appreciate your continued effort in posting your view point and trying to skew everyone else's.