Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Seacoast (not our sponsor) CALMLY hands a smack down to a bogus noise lawsuit.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

As a side note if you are indeed a journalist, I am sure there are plenty of news organizations looking for more subjective one sided views of the world.

You should update your resume'

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Seacoast (not our sponsor) CALMLY hands a smack down to a bogus noise lawsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by KingCast 650R View Post
    Meanwhile the funniest thing is this thread was clearly relating to a very relevant motorcycle muffler noise ordinance that could and has effected many of the people on this forum in one way or another, and it contained nothing to do with my journals at all initially..... but you still shit talked..... somehow those facts got lost in the red mist of contempt from some of you, but hey whatever. Maybe some of you are too damn crosseyed to see that.
    The funniest thing is that we are not bashing you because you posted a relevant topic. We are bashing you because your underlying original post was a very relevant, interesting situation, but no one can understand what the hell you wrote, and you posted an irrelevant link, despite the fact you claim to be a professional investigative journalist. The post you made later on, on like page 4, was much more clear, and I actually read the article. If you started with that, maybe, just maybe, people would have actually replied how you expected them too.

Seriously, re-read what you type before you send it, maybe ask a friend to read it before you post. Just because you make sense of something that you write, doesn't mean that other people will.

I honestly would like to see you successfully get a point across, I'm rooting for you!

Every new thread you start is hard to understand. Next time, just post a link to a news article, not a video of you hounding a selectman, not something you wrote in your blog that none of us can understand, not a obscure legal document. Just a news article that is written by an actual journalist (yes I am calling you out) that is easily understandable. If you make any comments, maybe put them in bullets, because you are incapable of writing a legible complete sentence.

And no, I don't care what documentation you have of being a journalist, not one thing you have typed has given me any respect for you as a writer.

Quote Originally Posted by NobodySpecific View Post
    No, we had no idea what the hell you were talking about, because you didn't post the relevant news story until much later in the thread. You posted the documents for some lawsuit and rambled stream of consciousness style.

Oh, drink!
    Yes.

A man of many names...Jay, Gennaro, Gerry, etc.

Re: Seacoast (not our sponsor) CALMLY hands a smack down to a bogus noise lawsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaynnus View Post
    speaking of movies...I watched Lean on Me last night.

I Morgan Freeman.
    the next president...Morgan!!!

LRRS #399
    MX #505

Its like this guy is just so fucking proud of himself that he just cant believe that no one here gives a fuck about the stupid shit hes done. So here, no one cares, at all.

What blog will linked to his annoying responce I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by MysteriousR1 View Post
    Its like this guy is just so fucking proud of himself that he just cant believe that no one here gives a fuck about the stupid shit hes done. So here, no one cares, at all.

What blog will linked to his annoying responce I wonder?
    That's just it. I'd probably be interested if his writing didn't make me want to punch an English teacher for letting him continue with an education. The topics are interesting and some of his results are beneficial but I'd rather listen 3 year old ESL kid try hooked on phonics for the first time.

-Alex
    I can resist everything but Pete's mom.

Quote Originally Posted by obsolete View Post
    That's just it. I'd probably be interested if his writing didn't make me want to punch an English teacher for letting him continue with an education. The topics are interesting and some of his results are beneficial but I'd rather listen 3 year old ESL kid try hooked on phonics for the first time.
    Yeah... the fact that this assclown got through law school as illiterate as he is terrifies me.

Original

Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    Yeah... the fact that this assclown got through law school as illiterate as he is terrifies me.
    And didn't he say he was an editor for a paper? How is that even possible?

'06 Triumph Sprint ST ABS
    '90 Yamaha XT350

Quote Originally Posted by TheIglu View Post
    No, you are posting here. Good job, still haven't gotten the hint yet, have you?
    Hint this: I don't give rat's ass what you think

Good times as usual at the other Seacoast, enjoy the short film Big Guy. Find some reasons to trash talk, I love it. Instead of me donating to the forum (which I indeed will do) Perhaps you should pay me for the Entertainment you've obviously been missing hahahahaaa....
    YouTube - Dunlop Q2 on 2002 Triumph Sprint 955i

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4920882...7626379271245/

-The Venomous Eggplant

Last edited by KingCast 650R; 04-15-11 at 01:05 PM.

Hint this: I don't give rat's ass what you think

Good times as usual at the other Seacoast, movie uploading you'll have it by 2:15!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4920882...7626379271245/

-The Venomous Eggplant
    You really felt the need to post that twice? Once in a thread that was supposed to be about the other Seacoast?

'06 Triumph Sprint ST ABS
    '90 Yamaha XT350

So "LATA, I'M OUT RIDING" = I'm making more videos to post up for people who don't want to watch them?

2021 KTM Duke 890 R
    2016 BMW S1000XR
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

If I was either Seascoast shop, I'd be pissed at you for anyway affiliating them with the rambling confusion you've been spewing the past week. Seriously, anytime I hear Seacoast from this point on, I can't help but think about this thread. That can't be good for business.

Granted, I know the forum sponsor has a great reputation and this thread would never steer me to not purchase something from them, but some newer members might not know.

Kingcast and Seacoast should not be in the same sentence together.

Last edited by JettaJayGLS; 04-15-11 at 12:55 PM.
    A man of many names...Jay, Gennaro, Gerry, etc.

Meth is a hell of a drug.

Original

Riding slow bikes slower. Wanderer's Avatar

I thought initially, maybe just misunderstood. Poor articulation - ok, fair enough.

But this is really feeling a lot like damaged goods at this point. Kinda sad.

Full Tilt - Full Time Trackday Guru's Avatar

Dude I'm far from a cheap prick and I will gladly donate to the forum not because it is a seque to my blog but because it is a good thing in general.
    Don't mean to be a nag.....but Jay, has the Douche Nozzle donated to the forum yet?

Mike
    Am #124

Quote Originally Posted by Trackday Guru View Post
    Don't mean to be a nag.....but Jay, has the Douche Nozzle donated to the forum yet?
    Kinda hard to say that when you're not exactly a site supporter yourself

Yamaha

what kind of exhaust is that?

Quote Originally Posted by TheIglu View Post
    So "LATA, I'M OUT RIDING" = I'm making more videos to post up for people who don't want to watch them?
    Nah, just means I'm out riding and may or may not make a video from my phone or from my real camera, or I'm doing some other shit that you don't need to know about. Nah, no worries m8 they're not for you, I don't give a fuck about you, pal. Get over it.

Nice bikes.

Oh, yeah I almost forgot: Those are some of the parking spaces that proactive members of NESR, other groups and KingCast helped create.
    YouTube - April 15, 2011 4:39 PM

Last edited by KingCast 650R; 04-15-11 at 09:29 PM.

THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS....

Quote Originally Posted by Trackday Guru View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by R7 View Post
    Kinda hard to say that when you're not exactly a site supporter yourself

He WILL.....just not today or tomorrow or anytime soon. But rest assured that he said he WILL and that is what counts because, instead of following through with his word, he's too busy advertising on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by R1 View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

I think the funniest part of the thread was your ignorance posted publicly. You assumed it was a shop that it wasn't and you ranted like we just attacked you for posting something relevant to motorcycles.

Truth is this thread went exactly how all your threads will go on this forum from this point forward. Whether you are genuinely sincere or not your way of presenting yourself sets you up for massive amounts of lulz for everyone else. It's great. I for one appreciate your continued effort in posting your view point and trying to skew everyone else's.
    The funniest thing is the fact that I had the wrong shop doesn't matter to the underlying issue though, and that is where some members' ignorance shines through, what a concept. Rock on, I am, and I'm not too too worried about any of you but have a nice day regardless
    YouTube - The Transplants - "Diamonds and Guns"

Last edited by KingCast 650R; 04-16-11 at 11:20 AM.

The funniest thing is the fact that I had the wrong shop doesn't matter to the underlying issue though, and that is where some members' ignorance shines through, what a concept. Rock on, I am, and I'm not too too worried about any of you but have a nice day regardless
    If you're not worried about anyone here, why are you here?
    The real FACT here is, we can certainly help you in not being a part of this community! Rock on...

Yamaha

The real FACT here is, we can certainly help you in not being a part of this community! Rock on...
    I'm here just chillin' bro, and driving up forum views big time. You can thank me later.

Rock on

Quote Originally Posted by KingCast 650R
    Quote Originally Posted by R1 View Post

I think the funniest part of the thread was your ignorance posted publicly. You assumed it was a shop that it wasn't and you ranted like we just attacked you for posting something relevant to motorcycles.

Truth is this thread went exactly how all your threads will go on this forum from this point forward. Whether you are genuinely sincere or not your way of presenting yourself sets you up for massive amounts of lulz for everyone else. It's great. I for one appreciate your continued effort in posting your view point and trying to skew everyone else's.
    YouTube - The Transplants - "Diamonds and Guns"
    Psychologically speaking you are a mess.

You twist things around to make each post look more like you are just a victim in this and YOUR ignorance is the underlying issue. Not ours.

Your nonsense was posted as a fact and you even congratulated a shop and made reference to this same shop that has nothing to do with the fact of the case you posted.

There is also your tone with which you present yourself. You come across as a huge douchebag and that makes you a perfect target for pointing out the flaws in your postings. You talk down to us like your highly elevated postings are a gift to us here on NESR. If that were the case I would rewrap it an give it to someone I hate just so thy can spend the same amount of time I have just trying to figure out what the hell your post had to do with the shop you assumed it was about.

There is also the random links to things that YOU think make you important. If they do/did grant you 15 minutes of "fame" then the facts would speak for themselves. Those who have talent/intelligence/a voice need not pimp themselves every chance necessary. People are always looking for the next thing worthwhile and you are not it. That should have proven itself after you repeatedly got shot down for your ramblings.

There is also the way you act like you don't care. If you truly didn't care you would have given up already. You are desperately seeking acceptance from this board and it's way past that now.

Also your little motorcycle related fact would be more important if you could show how it directly effects us as riders. You want to make a point and bring light to it then don't just ramble about a lawsuit that has nothing to do with any of US as riders. Make all the connections you want to how a shop is a victim of a noise ordinance, but what we don't know was how/when/why was this town changing this law. If the shop was clearly annoying adjacent land owners this may have a been a long time dispute that goes deeper than it just being "the man" beating up on the "little guy".

You really should take a break from here and think about "your voice" as a writer. Regardless of your opinion you are not reaching anyone in any productive way and it could easily be addressed by fixing your writing style.

Aside from all that

NO ONE IS MAKING YOU A VICTIM BUT YOURSELF AND NO ONE IS ATTACKING YOU FOR POSTING SOMETHING RELEVANT TO MOTORCYCLES!

Quote Originally Posted by KingCast 650R
    I'm here just chillin' bro, and driving up forum views big time. You can thank me later.

Rock on
    Then you go and post this and clearly deminstrate your feeling of superiority.

Yeah this forum needs you to increase the views. I bet you think you would attract a better quality of poster to the forum too. A more intellectual crowd that "gets" your posts and is able to converse on the matter without pointing out the misuse of context in your facts and is able to see through the mere lack of important details to see the big picture of the people vs. the world.

We have only but a moment to see the inner workings of the machine. By then it's hidden behind a file and voted into law to again crush the people by way of legislation.

Damn the man!

It was the Massachusetts Motorcycle Association that got those Boston parking spaces.

http://www.massmotorcycle.org/conten...&item_id=14080

Note the following in the MMA announcement.

Other 2 wheeled activists tried to solve the parking situation in the courts and alienated the city of Boston at the cost to the taxpayer. The MMA has mended all those fences between the 2 wheeled community and the City by educating, not litigating!"

Maybe I should call some of my buddies from the MMA and find out if they know about Kingdouche.

Why is it not you standing in the press photo with the Mayor?

Last edited by Jaynnus; 04-16-11 at 04:39 PM.

MSF RiderCoach
    MSF Dirt Bike School Coach

Quote Originally Posted by 5TOEZ View Post
    #5 Hangout w/Jaynnus................
    she rides like the wind
    & smells good too.
    PKism: you don't count, you're just a guy with indoor plumbing