Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Heated Gear - How much does it cost?

Damn it, I keep trying to find a price and a good place to order online, but I can't seem to find any...

I want to get a Gerbing heated liner (my birthday is comin up and if I can ride a few more weeks into the colder weather, what better b-day gift) but I a) can't find anyplace online I can point my parents to to buy it for me, and b) can't find a price online...

I know I saw someone post up a while ago about getting the liner at motomkt, and if you wouldn't mind me askin, how much was just the liner?

Cheers,
    Chris

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    But when we ride very fast motorcycles, we ride with immaculate sanity. We might abuse a substance here and there, but only when it's right. The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body. It is that simple: If you ride fast and crash, you are a bad rider. If you go slow and crash, you are a bad rider. And if you are a bad rider, you should not ride motorcycles.

Gerbing is 'boutique only'

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. - John Stuart Mill