Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Skene Photon Blasters

Skene Photon Blasters

anyone have/tried these?

pro's/con's?

Finally found these on the internet although I swear I read about them on the strom trooper forums and ignored them because of the price tag

I saw a bike with the front/rear lights before and the visibility on the rider was great!! they are LED lights with a super high flash rate to make it look like a flickering light, and it catches attention quickly.

I want to put a pair on the front of the bike (the "photon blasters") as high as I can (mirrors?), and maybe even integrate it into the front signals

For the rear I am just going to use a 2nd LED strip on the top case w' a flasher unit...I already have red reflective tape all over the top case and rear peg mounts. The OEM Ex500 taillight is dim AsF

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    FREE $10 UBER CREDIT W' PROMO CODE --> PON41
    1994 Yamaha YZ250 CA Street Legal 2-smoke :smoke:

Re: Skene Photon Blasters

Go for it!

I have been very happy with the Back-Off brake lamp modulator I've installed on my SV, though I fear that as we descend further and further into our phones as a species, it eventually won't matter what flashing lamps or hi-vis accouterments you have.

What's the difference between a bolt and a screw?
    First you screw, then you bolt.

Re: Skene Photon Blasters

Yup only so much reflectors and loud pipes will do...people actually die daily in SoCal on bike accidents

Since I have already mentally committed to these, this simple review reinforces how it will go on

Skene Photon Blaster Review | webBikeWorld

aw dammit...the front yellow LED's are backordered

may just do rear brake/tail light for now

Last edited by breakdirt916; 06-24-19 at 10:08 AM.
    FREE $10 UBER CREDIT W' PROMO CODE --> PON41
    1994 Yamaha YZ250 CA Street Legal 2-smoke :smoke: