Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

It's done: I sold the bike

It's done: I sold the bike

Well guys, after 2 years of ownership but only 3 months of NESR forums, I finally sold my first streetbike; the 1989 Ninja 600R.

I only went on one or two rides with the forum members, but I had a great time riding/meeting with you guys, so thanks.

Otherwise, the "bike-bug" is already biting, and being in the middle of riding season isn't making it any easier

But I'm 21, in college, riding is dangerous (and hard on my parents) and I need to put my priorities in order: put money into school and study hard so I can buy a new bike (or at least something that's NOT 16 years old ) when I have full-time job.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I kick hippies...and Kham Nikon's Avatar

Re: It's done: I sold the bike

Originally posted by Bhavesh
    Well guys, after 2 years of ownership but only 3 months of NESR forums, I finally sold my first streetbike; the 1989 Ninja 600R.

I only went on one or two rides with the forum members, but I had a great time riding/meeting with you guys, so thanks.

Otherwise, the "bike-bug" is already biting, and being in the middle of riding season isn't making it any easier

But I'm 21, in college, riding is dangerous (and hard on my parents) and I need to put my priorities in order: put money into school and study hard so I can buy a new bike (or at least something that's NOT 16 years old ) when I have full-time job.

so i guess congrats is in order but I can say that I have never seen someone so happy to sell their only bike.

Bras cause cancer.

Re: It's done: I sold the bike

Originally posted by Bhavesh

Are you taking summer classes? If not, you should have waited to sell it. But otherwise have a good summer!

--HBerry

LRRS# 285 - Retired
    04 ZX-6R
    88 EX500 - Broke