Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Sometimes we all need a little help from our friends...

This was posted on the WERA board and touched my heart, she is a fellow rider.

Please help if you can... Insurance is a big expense for her.

allmoney from Starboyz forum has cancer........

You remember a while back we had that thing with the Starboyz? Well one good thing to come out of that was Amber (Allmoney) - a pretty damn cool chick that hung out here a while.
    Anyway, we kept in a little contact so I sent her the link to the DVD, since whe knew I was shooting it, and I wanted to tell her it was done.
    And then I got this back...

Wow, I was thinking about you when I was sending my disturbing news email out the other day, but figured that I wouldn't bother you with it...I'd buy your DVD, but unfortunately last Friday I was diagnosed with Hodgkins disease, which is lymphatic cancer...it attacks your lymph nodes, which of course is your immune system, so finances have officially been halted...I'll connect you to the threads on the starboyz board...I do hope this email finds YOU in good health atleast, eventhough I am not...A friend at stuntlife was generous enough to start a fund thread for me...I couldn't believe, and as of today, 24 hours later, I have 1/4 of my insurance paid for a month and numerous people who have offered to mail me cards who could not send money, which would probably help my spirits even more...Miss talking with you and thanks for writing...Try keeping atleast one DVD on hand, so maybe after all my treatment and I'm back to work, i can pick one up!!

Talk to you soon!!

Amber

Anyway, I wanted to let you all know so that you can keep her in your thoughts/prayers. I'm sending her a DVD obviously, and I'm sure she'd appreciate your best wishes on here
    http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php...5&pagenumber=1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    LRRS\CCS\WERA #486

LRRS\CCS\WERA #486

Barbara, Shane and I are sending a check out tonight on behalf of New England Street Riders.

LRRS\CCS\WERA #486