Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Speaking of stolen bikes.

Sunday night/Monday morning my friends 2000 Suzuki GSX-R600 was stolen from an area around his place in Everett. I highly doubt anyone is going to see this bike around at all because the cold weather is getting closer and closer, and it would be just be plain stupid to ride a stolen bike.

But, I figured I would throw this out in the air and if anyone hears or see's anything about a yellow and black gixxer 600 just let me know if you get any information that is worth pursuing.

Anyways, here are a couple of pic's of the bike, not like you haven't seen one before or anything.

If you do see a bike similar to this one there are a couple distinguishing stickers on the bike that should be there unless they were taken off. On the windscreen there should be a sticker that says "Ugly Ryders" and on the tail right behind the passenger seat a sticker that says "Ryding Ugly".

If you spot anything and can let me know about it I appreciate it and thank you ahead of time. Like I said earlier though I doubt this will go that far.

And sorry for the huge pictures.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I kick hippies...and Kham Nikon's Avatar

looks stock.?.

anything to identify? not that I am going to see the thing in VT but these are the things that will help other people find it maybe.... plate #, vin #.....

Bras cause cancer.

Most of these bikes hit ebay in a matter of days. One guy from gixxer.com was a victim, searched ebay, set up a meeting, scouted it out, confirmed his bike, called the cops and bagged the whole ring.

Start with ebay.

LRRS\CCS\WERA #486

Oh my God, there's an orb above the left mirror.

Joe, JOE!!! I see dead people!!!!!!!

LRRS\CCS\WERA #486

Almost didn't get it until I saw the dirt spot...

theives suk!!! this summer my friends TLR got stolen.we got it back,luckily i knew alot of people around the area and we reovered it same day,the guys actaully had the nerve to try and sell it back for 800.00 bucks which of course we said we would payto keep it around the area,they said they would leave the bike in a certain park and we were to leave the money were we found the bike.lmao so we go and there she is not a scratch on her exceot from the ties downs ,we get on ride off and thats that.But what we found out is that these guys are all over mass taking bikes and trailering them to florida,when i talked to the guy on the phone he said he was near boston and would only turn around if we gave them 800 because he said once the get to fl its worth 3-4000 in parts.my freind only had basic coveredge too.talk about lucky.i did find out however that one of my friends is related to these guys and thats how we came to get it back.from what he said they come up here take like 30 bikes and take em back to fl in a big race trailer 2 times a year and live very good off of it.i know its a long shot but these guys are orginized and im sure have people all over the state, but what the heck you never know.so if you see any parts that may look like yours coming from the lehigh acres part of fl its a good chance they might be yours.sorry for the novel but it might help one of you guys one day.take care