Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Is TLR next?

Is TLR next?

No TLS next year. Will it be last year of TLR? :o

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Eugene '99 EX 500R
    Wakefield, MA

Is TLR next?

That would be sweet. I would really like to see a twin in the 750 displacement, though. Something that puts out 100+ horses and kicks 600s inline 4s and Duc 750's arse.

There seems to be a huge gap between EX/SV and RC51/Aprilia in terms of price/performance/insurance etc. Granted there is not a racing category for it, unless they allow it into 600s class.

Eugene '99 EX 500R
    Wakefield, MA

Is TLR next?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your last post, Eug. But the 748 is allowed to race in the 600 classes, usually....

I too have heard the full boar of rumors regarding the Tiller. Personally, I don't feel there's much wrong with it now. It's only a coupla pounds heavier than the RC51 dry, puts down more horsepower, lays down more torque, and has better 1/4 mile AND top gear roll-on times....

I just don't understand why the Tiller got so dissed in the rags. Good thing I didn't pay attention to 'em. I'd put the Tiller up against someone of my same skills on the RC any day!!

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Is TLR next?

I was referring to 750 running with 600s in AMA Supersport the same way 996 twin is running with 750 4s in WSB and AMA superbike.

Eugene '99 EX 500R
    Wakefield, MA

Is TLR next?

I know you posted that just to make me register, asshole. Are you going to the track day? Bring it! Nobody disses the RC and gets away with it! :madfucku

Is TLR next?

Et tu, Josh? Et tu? Bring it on, baby! Your Yoshified, Ohlinized, discontinutized TLS don't scare me none. I'll even dye my hair like Nick Hayden just to make it even.

Is TLR next?

Race? I thought you just wanted to fight! Racing is detrimental to good order and discipline, not to mention dangerous and stupid. I would never condone or engage in such activity... Dave gone? Good! BRING IT ON, BABY!!!

Is TLR next?

Hey, I'm not dissin' the RC you fuck!! I'm just standin' up for the Tiller. I think it's a riot that all the M/C rags tore the thing apart. But it's amazing that whenever someone comes out with a new V-twin sportbike, they always use a TL for a basis of comparison. Can we even count how many bikes out there are powered by the TL engine??

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?