Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Speeding and Wreckless Ticket

Does anybody have any information on traffic schools in MA? I got a rather nasty ticket in NC last week, and I got a lawer who said I should goto traffic school and send him the certificate.

Anybody know if NC and MA share ticket info?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    StumpyNB
    '11 Kawasaki Ninja 1000

re

I dont think they talk. I have gotten tickets in Va, De, NJ and NY and have never gotten any points at all from them. I just got 3 in VA in April. That sucked. It was a bad month. Only 2 of them were erned, the other was bullshit. So whats the details of yours?

Bruce

4 lane road, straight as an arrow, no other cars. He had me dead to rights, 92 in a 55. He wrote me for wreckless because I was 'so far over the limit'. I didn't even get a fine, just a court date.

StumpyNB
    '11 Kawasaki Ninja 1000

Call your DMV..you never know. Doesn't matter if they are a bordering state (or close state). Some states have no deals, and some have many...many. DMV should be able to tell you...if you really feel the need to, tell them you are calling for a friend.

Io amo la mia Ninja.
    Fai una cavalcata con me.

Originally posted by StumpyNB
    4 lane road, straight as an arrow, no other cars. He had me dead to rights, 92 in a 55. He wrote me for wreckless because I was 'so far over the limit'. I didn't even get a fine, just a court date.
    Get a lawyer.... They prey on this kind of stuff in NC. I'm pretty sure that ticket will not effect your ins in MA....but it will cost you....

Your lucky they didn't tow you...

Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

RECKLESS, dammit!

The only "intuitive" interface is the nipple.

"Reckless" is either 15 or 20 MPH over speed limit, depending on which state (maybe other spreads too, but I only know those two).

DMV will prolly tell you your screwed, since its good business for them if you are.

I was told many times my out of state tickets would catch up to me in MA; haven't seen anything yet and I've been a bad, bad, boy in places.

As said above, lookup a couple local lawyers to the district you were ticketed in [if some haven't contacted you yet] and get a few opinions. It is likely they'll be able to get it dropped down a fair amount. I wouldn't spend money on bad-boy school; You'll prolly do just as good by sending the lawyer a copy of an MSF card if you've got one. Otherwise it'll cost you lawyer fee's, court fine's, and whatever you spend up here in schools, plus whatever pay you miss taking time off for that school.

I'd prolly just eat the lawyer fee and whatever fine they can bargain to and not worry much about it getting to the DMV up here.

Good luck...

'02 MS4