Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to start ROAD RAGE

How to start ROAD RAGE

I'll post her license plate here tomorrow.

If you travel 101 outside of Manchvega$.this Madza drivin'
    lanesplitter is gonna try and kill you too.......................

Tag: MSCROTG (NH) no others in the state....................

2 feet off the center line in a line of 70 MPH traffic, and she lanesplits me above 70 MPH.......................

Nice welfare collecting Crybaby. Right lane passing Clam too.
    -Suf Daddy

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Suf Daddy; 08-19-04 at 09:40 AM.
    Suf Daddy.

Lifer

How to start ROAD RAGE

Call the cops on her ass. Driving fast when conditions allow is one thing (and the thing that most of us do), driving to endanger others with your head up your ass is another....

SSearchVT

For every action there is an equal but opposite reaction - and sometimes a scar...

Hungry like a wolf... MissTwisties's Avatar

How to start ROAD RAGE

Cops won't do shit. At least not here in Springfield. I called them twice a few weeks ago, for different things, one bling bling civic passed me at about 80 miles an hour on a neighborhood street in front of a college and another time it was a big SUV speeding up on little neighborhood streets again. I got the plates number, and I basically got for an answer "ok, thank you, we'll put your complaints on top of the pile." Fucktarts.

www.elementsofbalancemt.com
    www.facebook.com/misstwisties

"If you don't stand for something you fall for everything."
    "Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

Littering and........

Chase her down.....

Did you follow her and advise her of her right to have your size 11 stuffed up her ass?

Personally, I think if people like that had their ass chewed out after doing stupid shit like that, they would pay more attention when driving.

Hey did you see that cop RevHappy's Avatar

How to start ROAD RAGE

Is this east or west of manch? I travel that road every morning from 6:30-7:30 am. I've notice a couple of the same people that tail gate me in the fast lane I pull over to the slow lane then they pull in right behind me. I go back into the fast lane and he starts to crawl up my ass a again. LP is shwing or something like it?????

RevHappy's Website

2004 Titan Custom 1750cc
    2004 Honda Recon ES
    2003 Yamaha YZF R6
    4 Sale 6,500
    2001 KawasakiKDX 200

"I'll tell you what I tell my girl...Even a broken clock is right twice a day"

Re: Chase her down.....

I'm with ya on this one........... I decided since I had all evening to ride, I'd follow her around for a bit and maybe bust her sideview mirror etc........

Then she started right lane passing and weaving after I pulled along side and gave her the HUGEST finger for all to see.

She even has moxy. Not only does she drive this way, seemingly on a regular basis, but she jesters to me as if I'm a big crybaby and acting out, says "I"m so scared of you..............." and drives off.

So here's my dilemma:

I figure I chase her and her "paid for by the public" (theorized) cell phone starts calling boyfriends or the cops.

I figured this bitch is so vane with her disregard for the rules and other EXCEPT HER SELFISH self, she'd call the cops and say she's being "terrorized" by this big mean looking biker.............

Considering her tag was easy to remember, I'll file a formal complaint with the DMV. Maybe she's under revocation, or will get the plug pulled by the man........................

-Suf Daddy (its size 12 Chris.......................) LOL

Originally posted by highsider
    Did you follow her and advise her of her right to have your size 11 stuffed up her ass?

Personally, I think if people like that had their ass chewed out after doing stupid shit like that, they would pay more attention when driving.

Suf Daddy.

HER

East of Manch going towards Manch and at 6:30 PM.
    She took the first or second exit which is the 28 by pass by the auto auction place and turned towards Derry and the reservoir.
    -Suf Daddy

Originally posted by RevHappy
    Is this east or west of manch?

Suf Daddy.

LP

I'm not sure if its to hide behind one from the cops or if they are just following like blind mice........

MA and NH Stateys are using laser quite a bit now. Drafting could become popular to avoid a ticket.
    or maybe its a NASCAR thing............................................
    -Suf Daddy

Originally posted by RevHappy
    I've notice a couple of the same people that tail gate me in the fast lane I pull over to the slow lane then they pull in right behind me. I go back into the fast lane and he starts to crawl up my ass a again. LP is shwing or something like it?????

Suf Daddy.

Lifer

How to start ROAD RAGE

Are you talking about another rider or someone in a car?

run her off the road..

Aight dude, you need to get a good hundred yards in front of her and heave that bike up into a stoppie right in front of her...that'll scare the hell out of her! Then, you should slow down, let her pass, SMASH that bitch's rearview mirror in to little teeny tiny shards, and speed off so she can't see your plate! I have no patience for cage driving women that endanger our lives by yapping on the (publicly paid for) cell phone or worst of all DOING THEIR FUCKING MAKEUP!!! Some bitch pretty much ran me off the road about 2 weeks ago doing her fucking makeup. Honestly, why do they do that shit? With all the time we spend on the road, one day they will kill themselves or someone else in the process. anyway, I let her see the underside of my tail section, which caused her to freak out a little bit, then punched the side of her car with my carbon fibre knuckles...and sped off into the sunset laughing all the way! She deserves your most aggressive retaliation bro!! LET HER HAVE IT!!! Oh, kicking the side of her car would work too..heehehee see her cry for real!

Heath Smith
    LRRS/CCS #337
    Low Down Racing
    www.racetireservice.com
    www.motorbikesplus.com
    Power by Dr. Hillsgrove
    Traction by Franimal Racing Syndicate

05' KTM 525SMR,
    01' YZ426F
    05' Reiju RS1

Says Vale to Colin at the end of the 2002 8 Hours of Suzuka: "Ok Colin, you better go out there and win. Because it is the ONLY way we will NEVER have to come here again!"

I dunno................

Ben:

I don't follow the question.
    -Suf Daddy

Originally posted by benVFR
    Are you talking about another rider or someone in a car?

Suf Daddy.

Littering and........

Re: Re: Chase her down.....

Originally posted by Suf Daddy
    I'm with ya on this one........... I decided since I had all evening to ride, I'd follow her around for a bit and maybe bust her sideview mirror etc........

Then she started right lane passing and weaving after I pulled along side and gave her the HUGEST finger for all to see.

She even has moxy. Not only does she drive this way, seemingly on a regular basis, but she jesters to me as if I'm a big crybaby and acting out, says "I"m so scared of you..............." and drives off.

So here's my dilemma:

I figure I chase her and her "paid for by the public" (theorized) cell phone starts calling boyfriends or the cops.

I figured this bitch is so vane with her disregard for the rules and other EXCEPT HER SELFISH self, she'd call the cops and say she's being "terrorized" by this big mean looking biker.............

Considering her tag was easy to remember, I'll file a formal complaint with the DMV. Maybe she's under revocation, or will get the plug pulled by the man........................

-Suf Daddy (its size 12 Chris.......................) LOL

That stupid bitch had the balls to make fun of you?!?!?!?!

I would DEFINTELY call the cops on her....and say that you saw her driving while smoking crack, while drinking a beer, with some guy in the back seat molesting her kids, and that she almost ran you over while trying to reach her CD of Ice T's "Cop Killa".

Maybe that would get their attention.

Re: Re: Re: Chase her down.....

See......... I KNEW you were sensitive....... -Suf Daddy

Originally posted by highsider
    That stupid bitch had the balls to make fun of you?!?!?!?!

I would DEFINTELY call the cops on her....and say that you saw her driving while smoking crack, while drinking a beer, with some guy in the back seat molesting her kids, and that she almost ran you over while trying to reach her CD of Ice T's "Cop Killa".
    Maybe that would get their attention.

Suf Daddy.

Lifer

How to start ROAD RAGE

You see her often enough. Carry a pocket full of coins or nuts and bolts. Get her to tail you up to 80 or 90, toss 'em over your head and laugh. You'll get in much less trouble for change or bolts 'falling' out of your pocket than you will for kicking her car or breaking her mirror.

Hungry like a wolf... MissTwisties's Avatar

How to start ROAD RAGE

Trow 2 or 3 "D" batteries into her windshield...hmmmm ( I didn't tell you to do that ok?)

www.elementsofbalancemt.com
    www.facebook.com/misstwisties

"If you don't stand for something you fall for everything."
    "Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

Lifer

How to start ROAD RAGE

Your thermos could come loose while she was tailgating too.

"Damn, Officer so and so, I was kind of hoping to have my Grandmother's homemade soup for lunch.... This never would have happened if she wasn't so close."

SSearchVT

For every action there is an equal but opposite reaction - and sometimes a scar...

How to start ROAD RAGE

Originally posted by hessogood
    You see her often enough. Carry a pocket full of coins or nuts and bolts. Get her to tail you up to 80 or 90, toss 'em over your head and laugh. You'll get in much less trouble for change or bolts 'falling' out of your pocket than you will for kicking her car or breaking her mirror.
    Kick the car, break the mirror!!!!! She'll never ever come near you ever again...or she'll stalk you like the psycho that she apparently is! Oh well, kick it anyway!

Heath Smith
    LRRS/CCS #337
    Low Down Racing
    www.racetireservice.com
    www.motorbikesplus.com
    Power by Dr. Hillsgrove
    Traction by Franimal Racing Syndicate

05' KTM 525SMR,
    01' YZ426F
    05' Reiju RS1

Says Vale to Colin at the end of the 2002 8 Hours of Suzuka: "Ok Colin, you better go out there and win. Because it is the ONLY way we will NEVER have to come here again!"

Littering and........

How to start ROAD RAGE

Originally posted by gixxer6
    Kick the car, break the mirror!!!!! She'll never ever come near you ever again...or she'll stalk you like the psycho that she apparently is! Oh well, kick it anyway!
    I think gixxer6 has the right attitude.

Lifer

How to start ROAD RAGE

"Kick the car, break the mirror!!!!! She'll never ever come near you ever again...or she'll stalk you like the psycho that she apparently is! Oh well, kick it anyway! "

- You never know which one it will be until you try....

SSearchVT

How to start ROAD RAGE

Hell, Lets start a list of plate numbers, driver discriptions and what they were doing while driving to endanger. Then start sending the post to the state police web site. If that doesn't work lets create a 'this driver is a danger' web site.

I just love the people on the cell phone doing 90, weaving and tailgating with a kid in a child seat. All while doing their make up or reading notes out of a folder.

Had a girl, plate 'poolgrl' cut me off leaving the exeter tolls the other day. Missed me by inches, then almost ran a cab into the NJ barriers, cut across 2 lanes bearly missing 2 other cars, back to the high speed lane and gunned it. All while on the cell phone. I saw a state cop on the side of the highway. Pulled over told him the story and waited until he put a call out. Also told him I would be willing to ID her and go to court if need be to get her off the road. She was on her way to killing someone.

Anyone know 'poolgrl' I would love to talk to her face to face. I have a few choice words.

She'll be stalking me................

Tooo bad I live closer to you than her. ManchVega$ is 40 miles from here.
    -Suf Daddy

Originally posted by hessogood

Suf Daddy.

Picking out the right one.............

Web site? GREAT IDEA.
    The one problem I have is Johnny cuts someone off in Mom's car then the next day mom gets popped by the street justice team..............
    PoolGRL: Which state is that plate? Just in case there's two of them.
    You want to give the yellow discipline to the right chick. RIGHT?

-Suf Daddy

Originally posted by Bad Dog
    Anyone know 'poolgrl' I would love to talk to her face to face. I have a few choice words.

Suf Daddy.

How to start ROAD RAGE

Grrrrrrrr Don't get me started. I almost got killed TWICE yesterday during a 8 mile round trip to the grocery store for milk & bread. I love it when a driver KNOWS they are a flaming fu#$tard and pulls a stupid ass, "endangering everyone" move and then puts blinders on. Like nothing just happened. No eye contact, no rearview mirror use, no acknowledgement of their obvious and severe retardation whatsoever. I could put a foot through a drivers side window in these situations. There are millions of them happening daily, I know.

So, anyway, first offense was on I-393 east in Concord, I am in the right lane with turn signal on in order to get into the weaving lane of the Fort Eddy rd offramp/I-93 north to 393 east onramp. Just as I'm about to get in, this idiot comes blazing in from the far left lane. I had literally 10 feet of space in front of me and this ass bag when he was done with his budge. I could've castrated the little m-fn' panty waist with a rusty machete.

So, I cool off, get my stuff at the grocery store and get ready for a much less incidental ride home. I'm headed Rte. 3 north in Concord now, I slow down to pull into my girlfriend's driveway. My left turn signal is on and I had to stop and wait due to oncoming traffic. All of a sudden, screeching brakes. This idiot in a Buick had almost just rear ended me. My brake lights are on, my left turn signal is on and I'm a pube to the right of the yellow line just sitting there. I had left plenty of space and warning for everyone behind me who wants to go around. A semi hauling a "double-wide" could've passed me on the right with ease. But nooooo, this one wants to go OVER me. So, after she regains conciousness and gets to maneuvering her s#!tbox around me on the right, I glare over just get a full dose of the douche bag that almost just killed me in the divers seat. I look, I see...and guess what she's doing. Yammering on her mother f#@$ing cell phone!!!!!!!!!!

To quote an Arlo Guthrie lyric...sometimes "I wanna kill"!!!

Last edited by Zorlock; 08-19-04 at 01:08 PM.
    see ya,
    DJD

How to start ROAD RAGE

Poolgrl is a NH plate. Still looking for her (or looking out for her).

As far as the person driving moms car. If the law shows up to question her about her driving she may be smart enough to take JR's or Little misses driving privilages away for awhile.

As far as the cell heads (cell phone while driving), my wife has explicit directions that if I get hit she is to get a lawyer and get a hold of that persons cell phone call times. If the idiot is on the phone or just hung up at the time of the accident she is to sue the living shit out of them. Cell phones are my personal pet pieve. I do not care what anyone says you can not drive and pay attention while talking on a cell phone. It is NOt like listening to a radio or talking to a passenger (that can see what is going on around you). To make matters worst most of these people are also reading, taking notes or doing their make up at the same time. Did I say I hate people driving and talking on cell phones???

Someone shit on the coats PatSV650's Avatar

How to start ROAD RAGE

So when do the "SUFF DADDY SENDS HIS REGARDS, BITCH!" stickers get printed? We bust the mirror, find the car again later and put the sticker right on the fookin' door panel under what's left of the mirror!

and Squid, when you gonna give lessons? "Breaking mirrors without wiping out 101"

ibanezfourstring from that other
    site
    my blog

'79 CB750 K (crash victim)
    '82 CB750 F Supersport (project: done! )
    "What is it about driving cars that makes you all such assh*les?!"

"I could have said "YOU'RE ABOUT TO BE STRUCK BY A VEHICLE!! " but instead, it came out more like a concerned moan " Dane Cook

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast