Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Now for something kinda different... and nice.

Now for something kinda different... and nice.

MCN Roadtest: AC Schnitzer F800 GS
    A lovely rig it is. Of course you could probably buy damn near two Tiger 800s for its price though.
    http://www.fasterandfaster.net/2008/...mw-f800gs.html

YouTube - MCN Roadtest: AC Schnitzer F800 GS

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by KingCast 650R; 04-19-11 at 10:50 PM.

Re: Now for something kinda different... and nice.

Holy crap.

You personally said very little, I understood what you meant, you posted a relevant video, and a link to a relevant review and there are no references to your blog or films of you hassling political figures with shaky camera footage of absolutely nothing being accomplished.

Sadly, since you've already destroyed all credibility for yourself here (and the BAR association agrees), you will not get many, if any responses as you assumed you would. Instead, you will get responses such as mine. Maybe a few people will be nice and comment on the BMW.

I'm actually surprised you listened to us, I had completely already chalked you up in the loss column, but that doesn't mean this thread makes up for the pages and pages of bull you posted previously.

And before you say blah blah blah well I got your attention and I don't care, and you obviously do since you're typing this. Relax, I'm taking a break from a paper (one that will be easily understood, not one that needs deciphering as all of your previous garbage does) and this is a great form of entertainment.

A man of many names...Jay, Gennaro, Gerry, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by JettaJayGLS View Post
    Holy crap.

You personally said very little, I understood what you meant, you posted a relevant video, and a link to a relevant review and there are no references to your blog or films of you hassling political figures with shaky camera footage of absolutely nothing being accomplished.

Sadly, since you've already destroyed all credibility for yourself here (and the BAR association agrees), you will not get many, if any responses as you assumed you would. Instead, you will get responses such as mine. Maybe a few people will be nice and comment on the BMW.

I'm actually surprised you listened to us, I had completely already chalked you up in the loss column, but that doesn't mean this thread makes up for the pages and pages of bull you posted previously.

And before you say blah blah blah well I got your attention and I don't care, and you obviously do since you're typing this. Relax, I'm taking a break from a paper (one that will be easily understood, not one that needs deciphering as all of your previous garbage does) and this is a great form of entertainment.
    I am relaxed bro. We all care what people think about us to some degree, all I ask is that you quit focusing on some posts that you didn't like and recognize that I have made plenty of posts and comments just like this one.

What you miss is that I don't post here so that everyone can come running and validate my posts and shit like that. It's enough for me to know the people saw it and appreciated it.

People like you made a HUGE deal out of me mistaking which motorcycle shop won the db victory in NH while totally ignoring the fact that the underlying issue is quite relevant to what we do here. Frankly that speaks to the attitudes of some of you more than it negatively reflects on me.

As to what the Bar Association has to say, I find no relevance to this discussion, I'm sure you've never heard of the establishment cracking on an upstart Civil Rights Attorney. As my mentor who recused himself from the process wrote, my suspension was in part the product of "reactionary politics and racism," yah he's a white guy. And as to ThisBitch I will correct something I said in response to her:

I said I was injusticed twice, in Ohio and in NH. That is not accurate. Justice occurred in NH, charges were dismissed, the police chief was FIRED and the prosecutor got drummed out under an ETHICS CHARGE.

Great way to hijack a thread though and keep on a negative trip, yes it is entertaining.

Last edited by KingCast 650R; 04-20-11 at 01:02 AM.

I never knew AC Schnitzer did work on bikes.

Quote Originally Posted by DucDave View Post
    ...I have your pants!!!

Most entertaining.

As much as your last post could be picked apart, you've again impressed me, despite the fact you don't care about doing so. I understood every point made in that last post, by no means does that mean I agree with them, but I understood them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rossco View Post
    I never knew AC Schnitzer did work on bikes.
    Me neither. Just surfing around and saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by JettaJayGLS View Post
    Most entertaining.

As much as your last post could be picked apart, you've again impressed me, despite the fact you don't care about doing so. I understood every point made in that last post, by no means does that mean I agree with them, but I understood them.
    We can agree to disagree on some things, but in the end of it all, we can get on just fine man. Look forward to a ride or two.
    Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by KingCast 650R View Post
    Look forward to a ride or two.
    I'm not one for group rides, if I'm gonna get in a crash I'd rather it be my own fault. But if you see a graphite Daytona going down Huntington, good chance its me, throw a wave.

I kick hippies...and Kham Nikon's Avatar

god i hope i never end up on a group ride w king cast....that wouldnt end well....

Bras cause cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikon View Post
    god i hope i never end up on a group ride w king cast....that wouldnt end well....

Yamaha

Riding slow bikes slower. Wanderer's Avatar

While I respect what they've tried to do - I'm yet to see an AC Schnitzer bike re-do that hits the mark. Rather than working with existing styling, they've tented to do a total 180. Take a look at the K1300R re-do.

And as for their version of the R1200GS:

Blarg.

Last edited by Wanderer; 04-23-11 at 09:35 PM.