Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Stoneman - www.stemstand.com

Stoneman,

I spoke to Mike Lee again at Stemstand.com, and this guy is unreal - YOU HAVE TO CALL HIM WHEN YOU GET THAT OTHER SHITTY DAMPER OFF THE TILLER!

I e-mailed him regarding his "M Stand" which mounts to the inside mirror bolt of the KAW ZX12R fairing. I like his Stem Stands, but can't use one because of my Scott's damper that sits just over the steering stem nut. Anyway, I explained my situation to him, and he disigned a CUSTOM mount for my R1 (using his buddy's R1 as a template), that is designed specifically for my bike. After he sent it to me (I received it, and it's {PERFECT), he has gone one better.

He wrote to tell me that he believes he has designed an EVEN BETTER mounting system, and has engineered, built, and shipped it to me for arrival tomorrow. He wants me to compare it to the mount I received first, and then give him feedback on both, and keep the one I like best - HE IS COVERING THE RETURN SHIPPING FOR THE ONE I WANT TO SEND BACK!

This guy is unreal, and his engineering and craftsmanship is AWESOME! Check it out on my bike this week!

Do yourself a favor, and call that guy when you get the Scott's put on - he is the way to go. Did I mention he was one of the LEAST expensive ($60 for a custom mount)!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    cRa1g
    2000 YZF-R1
    1999 Ducati 996 S
    1999 YZF-R6 (race)

I've already checked out the site. But he doesn't have any TL-R specific stuff. But once I get the Scotts all squared away, I'll be sure to CALL him....

Thanks for the tip!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?