Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Results 1 to 10 of 10

MAn was I stressed out

  1. #1
    Lifer
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ma
    Posts
    10,823

    MAn was I stressed out


    I've been going crazy with work and school since classes started up. Have to take 3 classes and a lab to catch up from when I messed up my leg last year. That leaves me working till 12 or 1 in the morning two or three nights a week and getting up at 6:30 and doing it again. I haven't even touched my Bike in well over a week. Until tonight of course.....was so pissed off at my lab partner for saying 'I don't get it' for 2 hours after I had already done the work that I was about to stab him in the eye with my pen. So...I went to the gym, went home for 20 seconds, grabbed the key to the bike, now here I am at work....but I feel much better

    P.S. I kinda got here fast, and kinda might have relieved a bit of that stress on one wheel.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?

  2. #2
    Twin Addict Half Squid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Pepperell, MA
    Age
    47
    Posts
    9,067

    MAn was I stressed out

    SQUID!

    I did that last night for my first ride in over a week after my trip. The rear wheel was used much more than the front!

    I dont get it!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

  3. #3
    Senior Member MsHap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    47
    Posts
    522

    MAn was I stressed out

    I have to be up by 9am every morning to watch Jerry Springer!
    and I only get to ride my bike like once a day!
    So I am totally with you on the stress thing

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    My Name is Chrissy
    This is Jello



    Have you hugged a corner today?

  4. #4
    How is that my problem? Thrill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In the middle of CT
    Posts
    207

    MAn was I stressed out

    Originally posted by cruzan
    I have to be up by 9am every morning to watch Jerry Springer!
    and I only get to ride my bike like once a day!
    So I am totally with you on the stress thing

    Ditto what cruzan said

    I know of only one other productive way to relieve stress other than taking the bike for a rip....

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Life is full of curves...just lean into them!!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member MsHap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    47
    Posts
    522

    MAn was I stressed out

    Originally posted by Thrill
    The yellow smiley on the left looks so sad and confused?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    My Name is Chrissy
    This is Jello



    Have you hugged a corner today?

  6. #6
    How is that my problem? Thrill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In the middle of CT
    Posts
    207

    MAn was I stressed out

    Originally posted by cruzan
    The yellow smiley on the left looks so sad and confused?
    That would be the female.... notice the smile at the end

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Life is full of curves...just lean into them!!!

  7. #7
    Senior Member MsHap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    47
    Posts
    522

    MAn was I stressed out

    Originally posted by Thrill
    That would be the female.... notice the smile at the end
    I guess that makes sense. Sometimes I walk around with question marks over my head

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    My Name is Chrissy
    This is Jello



    Have you hugged a corner today?

  8. #8
    calm like a bomb mikeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    granite state
    Posts
    3,633

    MAn was I stressed out

    Originally posted by cruzan
    I guess that makes sense. Sometimes I walk around with question marks over my head
    does a giant green smiley run you down and make you happy then?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Senior Member MsHap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    47
    Posts
    522

    MAn was I stressed out

    Originally posted by blackvfr
    does a giant green smiley run you down and make you happy then?
    lol

    Well, sometimes?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    My Name is Chrissy
    This is Jello



    Have you hugged a corner today?

  10. #10
    GRONSEL'D!!! gixxer6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pissed that I can't race...
    Age
    43
    Posts
    648

    Re: MAn was I stressed out

    Originally posted by hessogood
    I've been going crazy with work and school since classes started up. Have to take 3 classes and a lab to catch up from when I messed up my leg last year. That leaves me working till 12 or 1 in the morning two or three nights a week and getting up at 6:30 and doing it again. I haven't even touched my Bike in well over a week. Until tonight of course.....was so pissed off at my lab partner for saying 'I don't get it' for 2 hours after I had already done the work that I was about to stab him in the eye with my pen. So...I went to the gym, went home for 20 seconds, grabbed the key to the bike, now here I am at work....but I feel much better

    P.S. I kinda got here fast, and kinda might have relieved a bit of that stress on one wheel.

    YEEEEE FUGGIN HAAAAAA!!! Right on bro! Give it to her!!!! on ONE wheel of course!!!!!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Heath Smith
    LRRS/CCS #337
    Low Down Racing
    www.racetireservice.com
    www.motorbikesplus.com
    Power by Dr. Hillsgrove
    Traction by Franimal Racing Syndicate

    05' KTM 525SMR,
    01' YZ426F
    05' Reiju RS1

    Says Vale to Colin at the end of the 2002 8 Hours of Suzuka: "Ok Colin, you better go out there and win. Because it is the ONLY way we will NEVER have to come here again!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •