Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Suf Daddy help!!!

I Dance With Will

Suf Daddy help!!!

wish i was on the bike when i went throu there.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "fuckit!"

Suf Daddy help!!!

Kham,

I was gonna down load or play the video.....................but dam 1.5 hrs to download. I don't think so.

I know all about where the PoPo hide on RT40 and RT119 anyways.

I Dance With Will

Suf Daddy help!!!

damn 1.5 hrs. no high speed i guess.

it was the road that cuts from 119 to 113 at the center of town sort of.

ill see if i can cut the file in to multiple files.

"fuckit!"

Suf Daddy help!!!

Originally posted by Kham
    damn 1.5 hrs. no high speed i guess.

it was the road that cuts from 119 to 113 at the center of town sort of.

ill see if i can cut the file in to multiple files.
    I have DHL........................?

Everybody to the limit!

Suf Daddy help!!!

Originally posted by FireNutzRR
    I have DHL........................?
    That's your problem right there, they don't deliver on the weekends

Just Registered

Suf Daddy help!!!

here is the asshole working hard.

fuckin fuck cops!!! they got me. 62 in 30.
    Allright, i've kept my mouth shut long enough, but i gotta say something.. Where do you get off calling the cops Assholes and fucks? YOU GOT CAUGHT AT OVER TWICE THE LEGAL LIMIT!!! I get so pissed off when people complain about cops pulling them over in situations like this. People have gotten pulled over for stupid shit before and that does suck, but doubling the limit is a different story. While you may be able to handle yourself and your bike at that speed in that situation, the fact of the matter is the kid playing ball on the side walk or the soccer mom in her minivan cannot, and don't know how to deal with it..
    Fight the ticket till you are blue in the face, i have no problem with that. But you are making it personal and it's quite offensive. I don't claim to have a holier-than-thou attitude. I'm not saying that i've never sped before, cause i have, and i don't deny it. But you making personal attacks at cops for ticketing you is outrageous. He was just doing his job...you want to speed without the risk of a ticket, take it too the track.

Are some cops jerks, yes, just the same that there are some jerk bikers...but you don't need to resort to name calling, that's childish...Let's not forget that when the shit hits the fan, and you get to hightail it away, it's the cops that are amoung the first to charging into the frey, to restore order, and serve and protect so that you don't have to.

You got bagged being reckless, suck it up and deal with the situation. you are lucky to still have your bike and not have spent a night in jail, because if i'm not mistaken double the limit or over 100 is arrestable...

Request a court date and fight the ticket. I honestly wish you the best of luck cause points suck. But remember everything that the boys in blue do for you...they put their life on the line, day in and day out so you don't have to, and stop bitching about them doing their jobs. They don't make the laws they just enforce them.

~end rant~

Suf Daddy help!!!

Originally posted by Honclfibr
    That's your problem right there, they don't deliver on the weekends

And I thought I was getting a bargin

I Dance With Will

Suf Daddy help!!!

alright! this is the way i see it.

1) there no kids playing, no soccer mom, whatever.

2) im a reasonable person. i dont go crazy everywhere. you will NOT catch me doing more than traffic flow speed when im driving. regardless of the law it's a personal when you make me pay for something that is not endanger to anyone. you can stop me and shake my hand then let me go fine. i will praise, apreciate, etc. that's the way i see it. it's personal. my hate has grown. what are you gonna do? come and arrest me?

you must hate someone dont you? i bet you hate Kerry and i dont care how much. get off me.

"fuckit!"

I Dance With Will

Suf Daddy help!!!

FUCKIN ASSHOLE COPS!!!

"fuckit!"

Suf Daddy help!!!

Originally posted by Daytona440
    Allright, i've kept my mouth shut long enough, but i gotta say something.. Where do you get off calling the cops Assholes and fucks? YOU GOT CAUGHT AT OVER TWICE THE LEGAL LIMIT!!! I get so pissed off when people complain about cops pulling them over in situations like this. People have gotten pulled over for stupid shit before and that does suck, but doubling the limit is a different story. While you may be able to handle yourself and your bike at that speed in that situation, the fact of the matter is the kid playing ball on the side walk or the soccer mom in her minivan cannot, and don't know how to deal with it..
    Fight the ticket till you are blue in the face, i have no problem with that. But you are making it personal and it's quite offensive. I don't claim to have a holier-than-thou attitude. I'm not saying that i've never sped before, cause i have, and i don't deny it. But you making personal attacks at cops for ticketing you is outrageous. He was just doing his job...you want to speed without the risk of a ticket, take it too the track.

Are some cops jerks, yes, just the same that there are some jerk bikers...but you don't need to resort to name calling, that's childish...Let's not forget that when the shit hits the fan, and you get to hightail it away, it's the cops that are amoung the first to charging into the frey, to restore order, and serve and protect so that you don't have to.

You got bagged being reckless, suck it up and deal with the situation. you are lucky to still have your bike and not have spent a night in jail, because if i'm not mistaken double the limit or over 100 is arrestable...

Request a court date and fight the ticket. I honestly wish you the best of luck cause points suck. But remember everything that the boys in blue do for you...they put their life on the line, day in and day out so you don't have to, and stop bitching about them doing their jobs. They don't make the laws they just enforce them.

~end rant~

I have avoided commenting directly on the intent of this thread but................lemme tell ya I got busted for doing 85mph on RT2 in Leominster. I just sucked it up and paid the ticket. How could I possible contest the ticket when the osipher was directly right in back of me following at my pace.

I agree with Tim here. Pay your dues and get on with it.

Suf Daddy help!!!

Hey Kahm, don't take this the wrong way, but get over it. They are just doing their job. Don't call the guy names when YOU were the one doing something wrong. You know the speed limit in the area, and you chose to ride at double that speed. This was your choice, and you should accept that.

If you don't like getting tickets, sell the bike and get a scooter or something. That way you could ride at wide open throttle, and not worry about being pulled over.

If I got a "double over the posted limit" ticket, I would just shut my mouth and accept the consequences because that is what being an adult is all about.

Quote Originally Posted by Kham View Post
    you seem to be related to nikon. so fuckyou too! go suck a cock./1
    2012 R1200GS Rallye

I Dance With Will

Suf Daddy help!!!

it's not about pay your due. i may have no choice. i still hate them. nothing i can do but it's personal. their job makes my life miserable. it's like i kill someone. i know what is reasonable speed.

"fuckit!"

Just Registered

Suf Daddy help!!!

FUCKIN ASSHOLE COPS!!!
    Way to be adult about the situation....

I Dance With Will

Suf Daddy help!!!

Originally posted by A996S

If you don't like getting tickets, sell the bike and get a scooter or something. That way you could ride at wide open throttle, and not worry about being pulled over.

If I got a "double over the posted limit" ticket, I would just shut my mouth and accept the consequences because that is what being an adult is all about.
    no questions ask? i'v always shut my mouth till now because i didn't know any better.

yea well i may have to not ride anything in the future because i can't control myself. it's all my fault. im gonna have to end my life soon cause i have problem. i can't control myself. the cops are only doing their job.

"fuckit!"

Suf Daddy help!!!

...i know what is reasonable speed.
    And you should also understand that your "reasonable speed" is still illegal. If you have such a problem with the town speed limits, talk to some law-makers in the town. Don't bitch about the police enforcing a straight forward law. If you want to ride fast, take it to the track.

I understand that it sucks getting a ticket, but I also understand that if I chose to speed, I should/will be held accountable for it. If you want to speed, you should be prepared to get a ticket, otherwise you shouldn't be riding. Ride to the extent to which your wallet can afford, and above all, accept responsibility for your actions.

2012 R1200GS Rallye

I Dance With Will

Suf Daddy help!!!

Way to be adult about the situation....
    you never say fuckin asshole to anyone?

those are words and not action.

i guess i can see why this is an assault. man people get upset already.

"fuckit!"

Suf Daddy help!!!

no questions ask? i'v always shut my mouth till now because i didn't know any better.

yea well i may have to not ride anything in the future because i can't control myself. it's all my fault. im gonna have to end my life soon cause i have problem. i can't control myself. the cops are only doing their job.
    Dude, get over it. I'm sure this is not your first ticket, and will probably not be your last.

2012 R1200GS Rallye

Just Registered

Suf Daddy help!!!

"Ignorance is bliss...I was just too stupid to know it...." Yogi Berra

I Dance With Will

Suf Daddy help!!!

im pissed and i can't get over it.

does anyone really care? right!

i make peanuts for living. then i shouldn't be speeding.

does anyone really care? right!

now i promise to cut down on the speed, riding time, and shut my mouth.

does anyone really care?

i think not. forget it. who gives a fuck.

"fuckit!"

I Dance With Will

Suf Daddy help!!!

"Ignorance is bliss...I was just too stupid to know it...." Yogi Berra
    you dont get.

that was since teenage till 3-4 yrs ago when my step went down to 9.

man go fuck yourself.

"fuckit!"

Just Registered

Suf Daddy help!!!

you never say fuckin asshole to anyone?

those are words and not action.

i guess i can see why this is an assault. man people get upset already.
    Actually i say it all the time. But never when I've been in the wrong. All i asked for was that you not make blanket remarks and not pigeon hole all cops as assholes and fucks. But clearly that premise escaped you....

I Dance With Will

Suf Daddy help!!!

i really dont care much about this ticket. im just trying to fight it if i can.

you dont like me for calling some cops asshole? whos really needs to get over it? i think both of us.

"fuckit!"

I Dance With Will

Suf Daddy help!!!

Originally posted by A996S
    And you should also understand that your "reasonable speed" is still illegal. If you have such a problem with the town speed limits, talk to some law-makers in the town. Don't bitch about the police enforcing a straight forward law.
    Tim, i just have to comment on this and please dont take it the wrong. have you try to change the laws that you dont like? or do you like them all? have you suceed? there is no friggin way i could change any law. im nobody. if i could i would. so what can ido? be more careful, bitch, moan, groan, and hate everyone(the law and the enforcer). that's all.

Last edited by Kham; 11-06-04 at 09:38 PM.
    "fuckit!"

Suf Daddy help!!!

Tim, i just have to comment on this and please dont take it the wrong. have you try to change the laws that you dont like? or do you like them all? have you suceed? there is no friggin way i could change any law. im nobody. if i could i would. so what can ido? be more careful, bitch, moan, groan, and hate everyone(the law and the enforcer). that's all.
    I was just trying to make a point. I realize that its near impossible to persuede anyone with any sort of political power to change any sort of laws such as this. I suppose I see that you are just venting, but I'm just trying to say that you're complaining about the wrong people. Just slow down a bit and you shouldn't have any problems.

"Can't we all just get along?"

2012 R1200GS Rallye

Hmmmmmmmmmm

This thread's taken OFF...................................

-Suf Daddy

Suf Daddy.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast