Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Suf Daddy help!!!

Suf Daddy help!!!

OBEY THE LAW.

fucktards

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Franken-bike is like a fat chick.....fun to ride until a friend sees you.

Suf Daddy help!!!

Originally posted by Daytona440
    Allright, i've kept my mouth shut long enough, but i gotta say something.. Where do you get off calling the cops Assholes and fucks? YOU GOT CAUGHT AT OVER TWICE THE LEGAL LIMIT!!! I get so pissed off when people complain about cops pulling them over in situations like this. People have gotten pulled over for stupid shit before and that does suck, but doubling the limit is a different story. While you may be able to handle yourself and your bike at that speed in that situation, the fact of the matter is the kid playing ball on the side walk or the soccer mom in her minivan cannot, and don't know how to deal with it..
    Fight the ticket till you are blue in the face, i have no problem with that. But you are making it personal and it's quite offensive. I don't claim to have a holier-than-thou attitude. I'm not saying that i've never sped before, cause i have, and i don't deny it. But you making personal attacks at cops for ticketing you is outrageous. He was just doing his job...you want to speed without the risk of a ticket, take it too the track.

Are some cops jerks, yes, just the same that there are some jerk bikers...but you don't need to resort to name calling, that's childish...Let's not forget that when the shit hits the fan, and you get to hightail it away, it's the cops that are amoung the first to charging into the frey, to restore order, and serve and protect so that you don't have to.

You got bagged being reckless, suck it up and deal with the situation. you are lucky to still have your bike and not have spent a night in jail, because if i'm not mistaken double the limit or over 100 is arrestable...

Request a court date and fight the ticket. I honestly wish you the best of luck cause points suck. But remember everything that the boys in blue do for you...they put their life on the line, day in and day out so you don't have to, and stop bitching about them doing their jobs. They don't make the laws they just enforce them.

~end rant~
    Wouldn't you get banned from the other site for talking like that?

Kham,

Just curious. what do the peeps on the other site say about your situation?

Suf Daddy help!!!

Originally posted by Kham
    alright! this is the way i see it.

you must hate someone dont you? i bet you hate Kerry and i dont care how much. get off me.
    Kham,

Your're starting ta sound like a terrorist! Time ta call in the FBI

I Dance With Will

Suf Daddy help!!!

Originally posted by FireNutzRR
    Wouldn't you get banned from the other site for talking like that?

Kham,

Just curious. what do the peeps on the other site say about your situation?
    what other site? this is the ONLY site i post about my ticket because im asking for Suf's help.

haven't been posting on other site.

see you'r wrong about me. you thought i went mad.

"fuckit!"

I Dance With Will

Suf Daddy help!!!

Originally posted by FireNutzRR
    Kham,

Your're starting ta sound like a terrorist! Time ta call in the FBI
    i prefer the term i just learn "counter culture". this is how things get started. they'r not giving me a break.

one rotten apple theory. "cops are asshole".

"fuckit!"

I Dance With Will

Suf Daddy help!!!

Originally posted by highsder
    OBEY THE LAW.

fucktards

if i ever go ride with you and i see you'r doing over the limit, even 5, im gonna stop and call the cops on you. telling them which way you'r heading so they can nail you in the ass good.

hey dont blame me for telling. you should obey the law at all time.

it should be an automatic charge for you whenever you go over the limit. put a warning light in your dash. oops that meter just went up a $100. damn. go straight to the check out and paid in full. that would be fair. none of these you have to catch me first.

"fuckit!"

Suf Daddy help!!!

if i ever go ride with you and i see you'r doing over the limit, even 5, im gonna stop and call the cops on you. telling them which way you'r heading so they can nail you in the ass good.

it should be an automatic charge for you whenever you go over the limit. put a warning light in your dash. oops that meter just went up a $100. damn. go straight to the check out and paid in full. that would be fair. none of these you have to catch me first.
    No sense in gettng nasty.

Lets get back to basics. This country is made up of laws for the people to abide by. No one says you gotta obey the laws BUT.........you hafta accept the consequences if you get caught disobeying them.

YOU got caught being naughty. So pay up……..shut up…………and get back in the game.

Littering and........

Suf Daddy help!!!

A) - That wasn't me. Look carefully. Its Mystery Squid being a douche.

B) - You are an asswipe. It was obviously a joke, and the minute you call the police on a fellow rider because you have no sense of humor is the minute you should sell your bike, buy a Hyundai, and marry a fat chick.

I Dance With Will

Suf Daddy help!!!

look even i understand it's all about getting caught. has nothing to do with fairness because everyone speed and only few unlucky were made to pay. they only catch few fish at a time. yea yea sure. whatever. if i was a millionair i wouldn't be riding around the street. please dont say "then dont speed". i know. damn it!

would you be so nice and make my ticket go away and i promise i will not bitch anymore.

"fuckit!"

I Dance With Will

Suf Daddy help!!!

Originally posted by highsider
    A) - That wasn't me. Look carefully. Its Mystery Squid being a douche.

B) - You are an asswipe. It was obviously a joke, and the minute you call the police on a fellow rider because you have no sense of humor is the minute you should sell your bike, buy a Hyundai, and marry a fat chick.
    fuck you! i was joking too! joke is on you. you dont think i really do that do you? i was trying to make a point.

"fuckit!"

Littering and........

Suf Daddy help!!!

fuck you! i was joking too! joke is on you. you dont think really do that do you?

Well, we know you wont be making a career as a "comedian".

Suf Daddy help!!!

This is true Kahm. If your comment above was meant as a joke, it certainly didn't look like it. So as not to get everyone on the board to think you hate everyone, try using some of the smilies to convey your sarcasm (like this or this ). If you haven't noticed, it is damned near impossible to express sarcasm with typed words alone. Hell, I probably flew off the handle at you earlier in this thread because I couldn't tell that your comments were meant as jokes. Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by Kham View Post
    you seem to be related to nikon. so fuckyou too! go suck a cock./1
    2012 R1200GS Rallye

I Dance With Will

Suf Daddy help!!!

thanks for reminding.

you couldn't tell right? that is good.

Tim, you'r gonna fly off the handle at me for what again? for call cops asshole? or for telling about highsider breaking the law?

give me some credit will you?

"fuckit!"

Ogunquit to Aquinna via...................

This "group" ride going to P-town?

-Suf Daddy

Suf Daddy.

I Dance With Will

Re: Ogunquit to Aquinna via...................

Originally posted by Suf Daddy
    This "group" ride going to P-town?

-Suf Daddy
    i was NOT serious. that would be really really dumb. here

"fuckit!"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234