Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Suggestions on good dealerships northern NH/VT

Suggestions on good dealerships northern NH/VT

I am jumping on the bike first thing tomorrow and heading back roads roughly following 93 north to St. Johnsbury Vt, and then rte 2 to Montpelier for the night. Anyone know of a good dealership/motorcycle clothing store along the way? Looking for some boots and leaving Boston before anything opens, thought I might be able to kill 2 birds ect.
    If not, I am following rte 100 back on sunday so if anyone knows a good spot for MC gear or just a good lunch spot let me know.
    thx
    Z

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I piss excellence!

Re: Suggestions on good dealerships northern NH/VT

You could try Cyclewise just north of Middlebury, VT. Best dealership in the area.

--mark

Re: Suggestions on good dealerships northern NH/VT

There are a few motorcycle shops around Rutland (which is not far from 100S), but none of them are open on Sundays, and none of them have a particularly good selection of apparel.

I did have good experiences in a few interactions with Cyclewise, as well, but it didn't seem like they had a whole lot of gear in stock, either (i.e. limited to a small number of styles and sizes). New Haven, Vermont, Eton America, Suzuki, ATV, motorcycle, utility vehicle, dealer, used, parts, accessories, apparel

As far as 100S goes, don't forget that you can make things really interesting by cutting back and forth across the mountains (on 17, 125, and 73 in particular; Lincoln Gap Rd. is another option, but it isn't exactly paved). If you haven't ridden 17 and are comfortable with serious twisties, it's definitely worth the effort (although it will likely have significant weekend traffic on a Sunday).