Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Suzuki GS 500 F

Suzuki GS 500 F

Im thinking of offering 3000. I know NADA says 2705-3555. So I COULD say 2705 but it is barely used. What happened was that the original owner went a bit crazy so his wife took it away. The original guy owed the current owner money so the wife gave him the bike in lieu of it. The guy just wants it off his hands. So hopefully I can score a pretty DAMN good deal! I don't think he KBB'd it or NADA it. hehe.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance."

Suzuki GS 500 F

Originally posted by Doc
    Whats the difference between a 500 f and a 500 e?
    The F model is the newer one, that has fairings. The "e" looks more like an SV or Honda Hawk.

500 miles! That's awesome. Don't be afraid to hit him a little low at first...never know what he'll say yes to.

"It is important never to forget where u all came from — becoz black, white, brown or pakistani we all come from de same place — de punani."
    -Ali G

Triumph Daytona 675 SE

Just Registered

Suzuki GS 500 F

Originally posted by SVRACER01
    both my roomates had brand new GS's when i lived in phoenix and both their bikes took a shit and blew the motor
    Phoenix, yeah...dry ambient 120 degrees F in the shade...I've been there

Suzuki GS 500 F

Originally posted by SVRACER01
    both my roomates had brand new GS's when i lived in phoenix and both their bikes took a shit and blew the motor
    I think the real question here is: how often did they let you ride their bikes?

"It is important never to forget where u all came from — becoz black, white, brown or pakistani we all come from de same place — de punani."
    -Ali G

Triumph Daytona 675 SE

Suzuki GS 500 F

I just found out that bike comes with an upgraded pipe, not sure what type, forgot to ask, but its included. I talked him down to at least 3k. Sounds like a good deal to me. Going tonight...hopefully, I'll be coming home with it.

"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance."

Suzuki GS 500 F

I bought a 2001 model in 2004 with 7 (seven) miles on it. There were "issues" with it starting and running, so I was able to shave a nice ol' chunk-o'-change off the price. But, in the end, a bike that is NOT used, is more work to get back up to snuff, unless he/she has taken meticulous care of it. In my case, the owner had left gas in it and it was old and gummed up the carb a bit. After about a few hundred miles, it was fine. Some Seafoam helped a ton, too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12