Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SVixxer accident write up Nov6

It's a good attitude to have (not having the tendency toward litigation) but it might really hurt you here. Insurance companies are the people you will be up against and I can tell you from being in small rear-enders (where I was hit and the other was 100% at fault) that the ins. people are absolute bastards and you will want to strangle them once you start dealing with them. Remember, you are going after the insurance company and not the people. They will shut you out of medical care and physical therapy as soon as they are able and, most likely, way before you are healed.

I don't want my rates to go up as more and more suits are filed, but yours is totally justifiable.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

First name on the shit list.... SVRACER01's Avatar

Originally posted by sanfelice
    Are yellow lights legal? If two headlights one light can be yellow? If a single headlight, can that alone be yellow?
    yes yellow IS legal if you have a white one as well. just a single yellow is not nor would i recommend it since the yellow probably doesnt shine like a white one. IIRC the only colors that are legal on the front are white and amber (yellow) and red and amber on the back. i have never gotton flack from any LEO at any time. you do get the occasional idiot who says "you know one of your lights is yellow?" and reply "yes its so people will see me" and they say "does it work?" and i reply "you noticed it"

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    When I start my KTM in the morning, rules are broken. Its inevitable...
    01 SV650S (RC51 eater)/07 690SM /03 300EXC/14 XTZ1200
    TRACKS:Firebird/NHMS/VIR/Calabogie/California Speedway/NJMP/MMC/NYST/Palmer/Thompson/Club Motorsports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12