Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

TAG-o-RAMA (Central/Western MA)

Re: TAG-o-RAMA (Central/Western MA)

Quote Originally Posted by BMFR6 View Post
    ouch. you okay anyways?
    yeah... you alright man??

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Hope you're OK man! Although if you're posting that's a good sign. Original tag still stands for now! Time for some doggers!

your alive! any injuries?

Yami S* IV+ 108ci Warrior mlarivie's Avatar

I walked away drove it home, but its got 1400 miles tweaked forks and a dented tank...aaaah!

Quote Originally Posted by mlarivie View Post
    I walked away drove it home, but its got 1400 miles tweaked forks and a dented tank...aaaah!
    SHIT dude......I just posted that as joke

Any injuries?

Quote Originally Posted by mlarivie View Post
    good to hear you walked away! sucks about the damage

Beta 200RR

Quote Originally Posted by KillBill View Post
    SHIT dude......I just posted that as joke

Any injuries?
    Talk about foot in mouth

Hope you are alright dude. Make that bastid pay for any and all damage. Hope this doesn't cut your season short either.

On a side note. Time to go get the tag

~ Life passes most people by while they're busy making grand plans for it.~

I had to bring it to a WAY better hot dog joint

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    I had to bring it to a WAY better hot dog joint
    WOW I'm going to go right by that on my way home today, can I take it with the WRX?

Quote Originally Posted by kb1ioq View Post
    WOW I'm going to go right by that on my way home today, can I take it with the WRX?
    that defeats the whole purpose... it's gorgeous out anyway, which begs the question, how come you didn't ride your bike to work?

ain't nuttin wrong w/that scubasteveRR's Avatar

JEEZ you already got rid of the Honda and bought a WRX.. that was freaking quick...

I should have checked out your thread again when i saw it bumped to the top

Are you serious? I was kidding.

#1 I don't ride my bike to work because I wear office attire and regularly need to sit in meeting with the CEO and COO of my company. I need to look clean and professional. I ride a Z1k = no fairings so the wind blast is not nice to dress cloths and wearing pants over them wrinkles them up as well. Nuff said? OK, try to get your post count up to 25 before you start calling people out.

#2 I don't know why anyone would want to ride to that tag because it's in the middle of traffic hell in Worcester. The point of tag-o-rama is to get out and ride new roads. It will take me an hour to get that tag from my place, and 80% of it will be sitting still in traffic. :sigh:

Thats what backpacks or desk drawers are for, to keep your office attire in. Excuses excuses

Are you serious? I was kidding.

#1 I don't ride my bike to work because I wear office attire and regularly need to sit in meeting with the CEO and COO of my company. I need to look clean and professional. I ride a Z1k = no fairings so the wind blast is not nice to dress cloths and wearing pants over them wrinkles them up as well. Nuff said? OK, try to get your post count up to 25 before you start calling people out.

#2 I don't know why anyone would want to ride to that tag because it's in the middle of traffic hell in Worcester. The point of tag-o-rama is to get out and ride new roads. It will take me an hour to get that tag from my place, and 80% of it will be sitting still in traffic. :sigh:
    OK five things.

1-It didn't look like he was calling you out. It actually looks like a very mild type of ribbing compared to NESR normal.

2-You need to learn the back roads into Woosta there are actually some decent roads in. If I really wanted I could drag knee in a few spots from my house to Tatnick sq. I did hit some traffic but more like 20% which aint to bad. I would be more than happy to show you them.

3-There is no excuse for not riding to work. Keep a few things at the office. Or bring them along in a back pack or something.

4-Just because you are a post whore doesn't mean you know what you are talking about/pull more weight on the forum. Some people just read thread without having the need to post a quick +1 or other random meaningless post.

5-I have a voke edjamacation and realize now there were only 4 things I had to state.

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    Thats what backpacks or desk drawers are for, to keep your office attire in. Excuses excuses
    PFFFFT what the hell do you know? You don't even have 100 posts!

Tougher than a lion Sportygurl131's Avatar

im gettin this one after work

Quote Originally Posted by DuncanMoto
    Subaru love is so sweet.
    qoute from a fellow nesrian

You crazy bitch!!

2003 sv650s copper!
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    Sportygurl is probably your best bet for meeting and making new friends, she is like the social director or ambassador or something for NESR.

Tougher than a lion Sportygurl131's Avatar

i LIE.... I HAVE THE SUBARU.....:CRY:

Quote Originally Posted by DuncanMoto
    Subaru love is so sweet.
    qoute from a fellow nesrian

You crazy bitch!!

2003 sv650s copper!
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    Sportygurl is probably your best bet for meeting and making new friends, she is like the social director or ambassador or something for NESR.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    OK five things.

1-It didn't look like he was calling you out. It actually looks like a very mild type of ribbing compared to NESR normal.

2-You need to learn the back roads into Woosta there are actually some decent roads in. If I really wanted I could drag knee in a few spots from my house to Tatnick sq. I did hit some traffic but more like 20% which aint to bad. I would be more than happy to show you them.

3-There is no excuse for not riding to work. Keep a few things at the office. Or bring them along in a back pack or something.

4-Just because you are a post whore doesn't mean you know what you are talking about/pull more weight on the forum. Some people just read thread without having the need to post a quick +1 or other random meaningless post.

5-I have a voke edjamacation and realize now there were only 4 things I had to state.

PFFFFT what the hell do you know? You don't even have 100 posts!

I know, because I have been riding bikes since before you were born and since when was the number of posts a measure of your intelligence?.... Squid!

Quote Originally Posted by Sportygurl131 View Post
    i LIE.... I HAVE THE SUBARU.....:CRY:
    haha...damn that sucks. I just ate otherwise I'd be going to get this one for dinner.

...and yes, KB, I was just ribbin you a bit...I guess I have to work on my sarcasm...

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    [/B]

I know, because I have been riding bikes since before you were born and since when was the number of posts a measure of your intelligence?.... Squid!
    That was sarcasm. I was making a joke about the fact that kb459jf803ejd made a dick remark about the other guy having a low post count and busting his balls. I seen you age and that fact you have been on here for a few years and thought it would be funny. Internet sarcasm is tough.

What do you do for work?? Do you work in an office, leather chair? Does your boss drive a Jaguar and live in Brownstone Condo in Boston?? Because if you don't walk away. Did you even go to work today?? Do you have a job? Until you sit in the meetings I do, and go to the fancy lunches with investors, don't talk. I LOVE riding my motorcycle and I ride it at every opportunity I get, however going to work is not one of those opportunities. I have a 45 mile commute that consists entirely of highway. I then have to drive towards Boston a couple times a week to meet on lunches, lunches where we sit and talk business with people that will be investing millions of dollars in our company. Walking into lunch in riding pants and a helmet is not good business decorum. If you can ride your bike to work because you have that ability, awesome, I can't. I've tried multiple times and it doesn't work.

I live in E Brookfield, I know the roads between Framingham and E Brookfield quite well. Especially the roads between Worcester and E Brookfield. Coney Island is right across from the registry, THERE ARE NO NICE ROADS AROUND THERE! Just traffic lights, lots of cars, and people pulling out of parking lots in front of you. If that sounds like your idea of a good time, go for it, I'll wait for the next tag.

I didn't say anything about post whoring, what I said was spend some time on the forum before you call people out for not riding. I wish I could ride a lot more, believe me. But being 22, owning your own house, and having a very demanding job take away from that right now, I don't need anyone saying shit about it.

No problem, didn't mean to lash back at yah. It bugs me I don't have a job where I can buzz over to work on my bike and ride everyday it's nice. On a gorgeous Friday sitting in my office I don't need people making me any more aware of that. We're cool.

Had the tag been in a good spot I would have gone and grabbed it this evening while my fiance was working.

Well first off do you think your better than anyone because your boss drives a jag, you have leather chair, or you own a house at 22? Stop being a douche bag all over the forum. I'm an electrician and work for myself. I do quite good for myself and have a shit load of spare time. Some times I'm strait out and sometimes I have little work, but I'm happy with my station in life. I grew up in the hood lived long enough to make it out and build a happy life for myself. So go fuck off with your "my boss has a jag and a brownstone" shit.

Second off don't give me the I can't ride cause I have to look nice. I have ridden my FZ1 in a full suit with out to much problem. And I'm talking about the closet full of Armandos suits I own, not the K&G shit you probably wear. You could also have a few pieces of clothing at your office and change when you get there. I know there are tons of guys on NESR that do that exact thing.

Finally no you don't know the roads into Woosta well enough if you would have to be in traffic 80% of your trip from e.brookfield. I live right down the road from you remember? It took me just over an hour to get both tags door to door and I was in traffic for maybe 10 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by duganc1717 View Post
    Sorry. GAME ON!!

Some one get this so we can keep playing

Oh and if anyone goes in for dogs get 3 up with an rc cola

[QUOTE=Wishbone;784745]That was sarcasm. I was making a joke about the fact that kb459jf803ejd made a dick remark about the other guy having a low post count and busting his balls. I seen you age and that fact you have been on here for a few years and thought it would be funny. Internet sarcasm is tough.

Hey, I can take the sarcasm, no worries, I was just givin back at ya!!
    Now you calling me old?

Henry look what you started !! youve got people kicking the dog and punching holes on the wall .... enough with the tantrums tag it or dont

Quote Originally Posted by xbootlickx View Post
    Henry look what you started !! youve got people kicking the dog and punching holes on the wall .... enough with the tantrums tag it or dont
    I didn't want tantrum anything... some people just like shoving their shit where it doesn't belong ....

Just Registered

The one thread on this forum that had people actually riding motorcycles and you boneheads have figured out how to fuck it up, nice work...

Last edited by ssg; 09-04-09 at 10:57 PM.
    My 2 vices, not necessarily in order:
    www.gpsdiscussion.com
    motorcycleaddicts.org

Its going to be a nice weekend so hopefully the tag will move along a few times and this will get pushed back a few pages.
    How about a race to settle it? !!!!!!

Just Registered

What do you do for work?? Do you work in an office, leather chair? Does your boss drive a Jaguar and live in Brownstone Condo in Boston?? Because if you don't walk away.
    Your boss, Stoneman, and Frankenseed have alot in common, you should get them together sometime.

My 2 vices, not necessarily in order:
    www.gpsdiscussion.com
    motorcycleaddicts.org