Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Teen accused of cutting off, hitting motorcyclist

Re: Teen accused of cutting off, hitting motorcyclist

Quote Originally Posted by KawiSmurf View Post
    I can...he set my cat on fire with a grill lighter and then tried to put it out with a lawn rake. Don't let him fool you, he's got violent intentions in mind.
    Ever stop to think your cat may have deserved it?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -Alex
    I can resist everything but Pete's mom.

Quote Originally Posted by obsolete View Post
    *irrelevant
    *fulfill

Blah blah blah... trying to draw a conclusion where none exists. One involves not letting someone cut you off the other striking another vehicle with your own as it attempts to pass. You're just trying to take a jab and it's not working cause one does not follow the other nor do the intentions. I'm sorry it pisses you off that other people don't allow others to be assholes to them in a legal and non violent manner. Actually I'm not sorry.
    My apologies for hacking up the spelling today. Had a late night at work and an early morning with the kid. Not quite feeling up to par today so please bear with me.

Not taking a jab, Alex. How I'm stating it is how I'm seeing it. It's not too complicated beyond our difference of opinions on the matter.

You have two different scenarios where both of the leading drivers are doing the same thing....moving over in order to block or prevent another motorist from occupying the space in front of them. The difference is only in the outcome where this kid here hit someone....which likely happens with the merging driver situation but that's not what I'm commenting on.

I'm not pissed, Alex. I have more important things to concentrate on outside of self-righteous drivers who feel it's their duty to teach the world a lesson by blocking other motorists.

Last edited by butcher bergs; 05-17-11 at 12:18 PM.

I just read through the article again and I see the kid had stated to the police something to the effect of he "wasn't going to let the motorcyclist pass him".

Is it crazy for me to think that's what the merge police say or think when they are blocking someone?

2 different situations with different movements, different locations, different intentions and different outcomes != similar. The similarity is the judgement you are placing on the 2 different people.

That's cool, we all have bad spelling days. Just offering the help you always offer me.

-Alex

Ever stop to think your cat may have deserved it?
    Captain Fluffy McWhiskers? He wouldn't hurt a soul.

Okay, that's not true, I hate cats and I probably would've done the same thing eventually.

That's cool, we all have bad spelling days. Just offering the help you always offer me.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Outside of that, it's clear we must agree to disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by butcher bergs View Post

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Outside of that, it's clear we must agree to disagree.
    Fuck that I disagree to agree.

-Alex

Quote Originally Posted by e30addict View Post
    Blowing it out of TOOLBAGproprtion is expecting him to be tried for attempted murder.

Expecting him to be held accountable without it being swept under the rug is different. Not taking his license is a blatant slap in the face to anyone who has ever swung a leg over a bike.

I know they say ride like everyone is trying to kill you, but this takes that to a whole new level.
    Others on other fora disagree with that and one of them is someone whose sister is a DA.

As to that tool who wrote in over at ADVrider I will say this:

Fuck you, you fucking fuck. And who died and made you the fucking Pope of NESR, do you speak for KINGCAST SUCKSeveryone when you say "WE broke out the champagne?"

You assholes brought up shit outside the forum to attack me, I disproved the allegations and showed you that I may be controversial but enjoy the respect of many, including but notMan God limited to the then Mayor of Nashua.....then when I offered to buy a beer for "this bitch" who said she would fuck me with a cactus, she then responded in an asshole fashion.

Unlike most of you tools, I actually stick my neck out and get shit done, unlike you fucking armchair quarterbacks who sit around and trash talk. And whether or not you like my videos Laminar Lip was so inspired by one that they started a new video Man Godsection, you stupid asswipe:

http://www.laminarlip.com/vidlinks.php

Now I won't say who wrote this to me lest you attack him, you fucking fuck.
    Hey bud,
    I've been on the forum for the last year, and although you do have the journalism knack, you're putting it out to a ton of young, immature, and unimformed riders that don't give a rat's ass about anything besides cool bikes and fun rides (you are on a bike forum). You've defintely gained some rights for bikers in Boston area, but somehow you've come under the microscope for ridicule and scepticism for the forum. Hope you continue on in Bean town with your open journalism and advocating for riders, but NESR has a bad Man Godtaste for you somehow. It's very mature for you to state your case and let people know your feelings in a non-offensive avenue but it's talking to a brick wall with a lot of the members. If I see you around Boston I'l give you a wave, safe riding!
    Cactus that, MF (MyMan God Friend)

Last edited by R7; 05-17-11 at 09:12 PM.

What?

There’s just engineering, skill, and luck.

-1988 Kawasaki Ninja 750 - sold
    -1997 Honda CBR600F3 - sold
    -2011 Ducati Streetfighter S - current

I thought he went away

drink

Shit Corey says:
    Quote Originally Posted by hondarider102 View Post
    I think that a smooth motor would help me be a bit smoother

Quote Originally Posted by KingCast 650R View Post
    Others on other fora disagree with that and one of them is someone whose sister is a DA.

Fuck you, you fucking fuck. And who died and made you the fucking Pope of NESR, do you speak for everyone when you say "WE broke out the champagne?"

You assholes brought up shit outside the forum to attack me, I disproved the allegations and showed you that I may be controversial but enjoy the respect of many, including but not limited to the then Mayor of Nashua.....then when I offered to buy a beer for "this bitch" who said she would fuck me with a cactus, she then responded in an asshole fashion.

Unlike most of you tools, I actually stick my neck out and get shit done, unlike you fucking armchair quarterbacks who sit around and trash talk. And whether or not you like my videos Laminar Lip was so inspired by one that they started a new video section, you stupid asswipe:

http://www.laminarlip.com/vidlinks.php

Now I won't say who wrote this to me lest you attack him, you fucking fuck.

Cactus that, MF (My Friend)

I was thinking the same thing.

Line 'em up and

2012 Tiger 800 XC

...you're putting it out to a ton of young, immature, and unimformed riders that don't give a rat's ass about anything besides cool bikes and fun rides (you are on a bike forum).
    This statement right there couldn't be any further from the truth and that's a fact bro.

Fuck you, you fucking fuck. And who died and made you the fucking Pope of NESR, do you speak for everyone when you say "WE broke out the champagne?"
    Well, in classic 'Journalist' style, you quoted me out of context. So, for the record, here is the entire quote. I believe the 'We' clearly enough refers to the 'many others' who think you're a tool and NOT to the members of NESR as a group...it's an important distinction. Perhaps you wish to take issue with the 'many others' thinking you're a tool?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SYDADVGS
    You just don't get it do you??
    Ducdave

He really doesn't...

I, and many others, are so sick of this tool over at NESR that we broke out the champagne and and had a party when he promised to leave. A promise he unfortunately failed to keep....
    Oh, and we didn't really break out the champagne and have a party. That's called poetic license....

And as to the PM you quoted. I agree that your intent is well meant. Unfortunatley your style (both specific written and general framework) and content both work at ends to the means. It's a shame really....

Last edited by DucDave; 05-17-11 at 09:27 PM.
    "A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.”
    Muhammad Ali.

Fuck you, you fucking fuck.
    Fixed

you're an old , immature, pompous and self-serving braggart who doesn't give a rat's ass about anything other else other than constantly crowing about who you know
    Seems like you've accomplished some good things in the past. You may have good intentions too, and I actually believe in your heart you do, but your execution sucks!

Anything good you have done (and you clearly have), or think you've done, is negated by the overwhelming majority of crap you constantly surround it with. Seems you have two speeds, idle and full throttle (if you want an immature motorsickle comparo). I had an attitude like yours when I was 18. Usually as one gets older we learn moderation. Time and understanding that I'll get more of what I want if I take a more thoughtful approach mellowed me. I can still be a prick sometimes, but sometimes I can be pretty sweet.

You want constructive advice you fucking fuck? Take a course in diplomacy and learn a few other effective ways to get your point across instead of badgering the fuck out of people. Sometimes you need to whack the shit out of something with a hammer to get it to move. Sometimes a little tap is you all need. You just whack the shit out of everything all the time! Maybe you'll accomplish even more in the future and won't have to work as hard to do it. It's never to late to learn a new trick if you open your mind a little....

btw, see what I did there. I actually complimented you on something. I bet you didn't even notice at first because it was lost in the noise of everything else I wrote In the end, anything good I said didn't even matter, did it?

Last edited by e30addict; 05-17-11 at 09:23 PM.
    2012 Tiger 800 XC

Quote Originally Posted by R1 View Post
    What?
    Beats me but I will say this in response to the warning I just received, total pot calling the petal black:

Let me get this straight:

You have the motherfucking nerve to cite me for a personal attack when this guy jumped websites and posted the following about me?

I, and many others, are so sick of this tool over at NESR that we broke out the champagne and and had a party when he promised to leave....
    Negro PLEASE.

I don't go on to ADV and shit talk about specific people here, so I will thank you kindly to leave me the fuck alone over there.
    Goddamn.
    Fucking.
    Simple.

Fucking hypocrites.

Last edited by KingCast 650R; 05-17-11 at 09:39 PM.

Ebay or Craig's List?

Holy shit!! There isn't a smilie awesome enough to describe the amount of entertainment I got out of that!

i have been lol'ing for about an hour now ....

Beats me but I will say this in response to the warning I just received, total pot calling the petal black:

You have the motherfucking nerve to cite me for a personal attack when this guy jumped websites and posted the following about me?

Negro PLEASE.

I don't go on to ADV and shit talk about specific people here, so I will thank you kindly to leave me the fuck alone over there.
    Goddamn.
    Fucking.
    Simple.
    Really....we now have to limit our observations to one forum? Wow...as a journalist I would expect you to be in favor of free speech.

And, I might add, you're the one who dragged ADVRider into this forum when you let us all know you were speaking for them...

Christopher King to dmannion
    show details 9:56 AM (0 minutes ago)
    Dear Attorney Mannion:

We at ADVrider wholeheartedly concur with your statement that Mr. Eller exhibited a severe case of road rage and we hope that you prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law, including community service in a trauma unit.
    Further, my comment, while accurate, hardly rises to the level of a personal attack. Compare, for example, your personal attacks on all manner of people...here and in your plethora of disjointed articles, blogs, etc etc.

Grow up sport...try and make your comments a little more coherent. There may be hope for you but it may require a new screen name and a fresh start.

As I said earlier, it's a shame because I believe that, aside from your need to self aggrandize, your intent is fairly honorable....

Last edited by DucDave; 05-18-11 at 07:16 AM.
    "A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.”
    Muhammad Ali.

When did this become a thread about this KingCast guy? I thought I was going to catch up on stuff about this kid.....

dude, go start your own thread if you want to post in bold red letters about all the people you know and shit you've done. way to threadjack....

Executive Distributor - ItWorks! Global
    All-Natural Health, Wellness and Beauty www.kchristian.myitworks.com Supplements, Skin Care, Energy Drinks, and MORE!
    If you run into a wall with a helmet on, you still ran into a wall.

Negro PLEASE.

Goddamn.
    Fucking.
    Simple.
    Ahhh, so in your fucked up state of mind, you now expect the moderators of NESR to make sure it's members don't go to other forums and post shit about you?
    You've been nothing but a complete disruption to this site! Do us and the 95% of the members here a favore and go away.. PLEASE!

Yamaha

well...recently every thread ...well almost every thread....ends up this way...

Quote Originally Posted by butcher bergs View Post
    Ebay or Craig's List?

Holy shit!! There isn't a smilie awesome enough to describe the amount of entertainment I got out of that!

Yamaha

Quote Originally Posted by mzdagrl View Post
    When did this become a thread about this KingCast guy? I thought I was going to catch up on stuff about this kid.....

dude, go start your own thread if you want to post in bold red letters about all the people you know and shit you've done. way to threadjack....
    Exactly...my bad too for getting sucked into it. My appologies to the forum in general and to KingCast specifically. I keep trying to learn that I don't have to attend every party I'm invited to...and this party is out of hand.

I should probably go delete all my posts...seriously.

My guess is that kid will spend some time in prison. I'm not sure that will make him a better person but at least it will give some of us some satisfaction...

Last edited by DucDave; 05-17-11 at 09:57 PM.
    Muhammad Ali.