Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

that's MISTER retard to you!

Angry that's MISTER retard to you!

well, it's so warm out today that I decided to go for a rain ride (as long as it's not cold I don't mind the rain) All was well. THen I stopped by my friend's house to say hi, and being that I'm basically a 4 year old at heart, I decided to do a couple rolling burnouts for him (they're usually really easy for me on wet pavement). But for some reason (undoubtedly because I had an audience) this time the rear end just came flying out in a really sudden low-speed lowside Fortunately the bike just got a couple new scratches (they match the old ones ), the helmet also got a few complementing gouges and my jacket has a nice little hole over my watch... I walked away with a slightly cut up knee and enormously bruised ego (serves me right, I suppose)

oh well, I guess I should be happy nothing got really damaged on the bike... or me... but still

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Balls," I said. "Never mind the track. The track is for punks. We are Road People. We are Cafe Racers."

- Hunter S Thompson

2 x 82 GS 650, '94 RM 80

that's MISTER retard to you!

Two more words:

COLD TIRES

LRRS\CCS\WERA #486

been there done that at the park years

ago i was bing stupid hell wheelie time front end came up nice only thing tire broke loose went side ways front end still up started bouncing the frontend in a trashing way back & forth ended up letting go watched my bike slide down the road got a shit load of glass in my hand . bruised ego . and laughed at by the harley boys

Hey did you see that cop RevHappy's Avatar

Re: been there done that at the park years

Are you sure you didnt hit your head?

Originally posted by beet
    ago i was bing stupid hell wheelie time front end came up nice only thing tire broke loose went side ways front end still up started bouncing the frontend in a trashing way back & forth ended up letting go watched my bike slide down the road got a shit load of glass in my hand . bruised ego . and laughed at by the harley boys

RevHappy's Website

2004 Titan Custom 1750cc
    2004 Honda Recon ES
    2003 Yamaha YZF R6
    4 Sale 6,500
    2001 KawasakiKDX 200

"I'll tell you what I tell my girl...Even a broken clock is right twice a day"

nope was beer drinking that day

told ya i was stupid

Re: nope was beer drinking that day

Originally posted by beet
    told ya i was stupid

NO WAY bett drinkin??????