Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

TICKET!!!

I Dance With Will

TICKET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by newgixxerchic View Post
    i don't know how these things get started.... guess i need to learn to close my big mouth and just let things lie... its hard though.
    don't try to be like me. you need balls to start with.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "fuckit!"

TICKET!!!

And just to bring this full circle.......Fuck you Kham, you cop hateing, cocksucking, taint gobbling, snowballing, ass feltching, skirt wearing, hiding behind your computer screen 2 balled bitch!!!!!11!!1!!!

Thanks You....Drive through please.

Rick Lee
    04' CRF450R Mo~tahd~ed
    75' CB750 Cafe (project)
    77' KZ750 Twin
    LRRS #676

Quote Originally Posted by bergs View Post
    You got away by doing the the cheat code for Contra?
    "The only way this guy could have a tougher time in politics is if his name was Jihad McTerrorist." Fuggin Darrel!

TICKET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Lee View Post
    And just to bring this full circle.......Fuck you Kham, you cop hateing, cocksucking, taint gobbling, snowballing, ass feltching, skirt wearing, hiding behind your computer screen 2 balled bitch!!!!!11!!1!!!

Thank u... i'm sure he's saying some not very nice things... i block it out... but cheers to you

TICKET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Lee View Post

You spelled "Hating" wrong.

I before E

–verb (used with object) 1. to dislike intensely or passionately; feel extreme aversion for or extreme hostility toward; detest: to hate the enemy; to hate bigotry.
    2. to be unwilling; dislike: I hate to do it.
    –verb (used without object) 3. to feel intense dislike, or extreme aversion or hostility.
    –noun 4. intense dislike; extreme aversion or hostility.
    5. the object of extreme aversion or hostility.

Don't worry about it though, we still got your point.

Fuck you KHAM>.......

CCS|LRRS EX#49
    2006 KTM 560 SMR - 2006 Yamaha R6
    LRRS Rookie of the Year 2002-2006

Just Registered Crash Dummy Denno's Avatar

TICKET!!!

i like kham

Denno - CCS|LRRS EX#49
    2006 Yamaha R6
    LRRS Rookie of the Year 2008

TICKET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth R6 View Post
    i like kham

I don't even know him but i think it's funny that I made fun of his mother and he got all pissy with me........I love you KHAM!

Tell your mom I'll be by around 8 to pick her up....

CCS|LRRS EX#49
    2006 KTM 560 SMR - 2006 Yamaha R6
    LRRS Rookie of the Year 2002-2006

I Dance With Will

TICKET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by l3uddha View Post
    little yellow balls
    they're either tan, dark, or white. there's no yellow unless you paint them.

"fuckit!"

I Dance With Will

TICKET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by naked-daytrader View Post
    I don't even know him but i think it's funny that I made fun of his mother and he got all pissy with me........I love you KHAM!

Tell your mom I'll be by around 8 to pick her up....
    i'll be damn you're the same age as i am but you're still playing with mom? you would hit on a little old 80 yr old?

"fuckit!"

I Dance With Will

TICKET!!!

oh and i'll be at bike night around 8 if you want my autograph.

"fuckit!"

I Dance With Will

TICKET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 04ZRX View Post
    Kham: That is "Voodoo" Not "Woodoo"

Cut the shit, are you going on this ride or not? I want to see you riding next to me! I trust you completly!

If you don't want to go on the ride then please bail out, like in "see you next time"
    give me the knife and i'll cut it the shit.

yea yea im going to a ride. what ride again?

"fuckit!"

TICKET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by l3uddha View Post
    I want to see these balls that supposedly change color.
    i have found a new quote for my sig line

~ Life passes most people by while they're busy making grand plans for it.~

I kick hippies...and Kham Nikon's Avatar

TICKET!!!

YAY the thread is back to hating kham - that's exactly what i needed to make my day better. You cumguzzling assfucker. Go ride your ass into a fucking truck you little bitchboy

Bras cause cancer.

I Dance With Will

TICKET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 04ZRX View Post
    Of course you ding-bat! The "Mis Twisties Ride"

I'l be there & I expect you to be there too.

Hey! you ride great, Just keep with the pace, & if you feel that it is too slow or too fast then say something, please!

Come on Kham... I have met & ridd'in with you at least 3 times before, you are not what every one thinks you are. I'll see you at "Miss twisties" ride!
    you really think so? you're not bad yourself. no promise on the ride.

"fuckit!"

I Dance With Will

TICKET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikon View Post
    YAY the thread is back to hating kham - that's exactly what i needed to make my day better. You cumguzzling assfucker. Go ride your ass into a fucking truck you little bitchboy
    so you wish i crash? just want to get it strait.

"fuckit!"

TICKET!!!

enough with the "i hope you crash" talk. i'm getting grey hair.

LRRS EX #165 (formerly)

I Dance With Will

TICKET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BMFR6 View Post
    enough with the "i hope you crash" talk. i'm getting grey hair.
    i didn't say this time. just want to get it straight.

"fuckit!"

TICKET!!!

And we're off!!!! Wher e the fuck is that popcorn? Oh well twizzzlers it is.

Rick Lee
    04' CRF450R Mo~tahd~ed
    75' CB750 Cafe (project)
    77' KZ750 Twin
    LRRS #676

Quote Originally Posted by bergs View Post
    You got away by doing the the cheat code for Contra?
    "The only way this guy could have a tougher time in politics is if his name was Jihad McTerrorist." Fuggin Darrel!

I Dance With Will

TICKET!!!

nah. it doesn't matter. it's not like you can pray for bad stuff to happen to people.

Last edited by Kham; 08-01-07 at 08:37 AM.
    "fuckit!"

TICKET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikon View Post
    Probably one of the best lines in this thread. So much for the benevolent "minister" from Vermont...

One of the things that make/made this, and many other site so damn amusing, is seeing people react when exposed to others that don't necessarily subscribe to their set of values within their own little pre-conceived worlds.

It expresses itself in many ways, one of which just happens to be how Kham gets treated by police. Kham does get treated differently by the fuzz MOST of the time. If you were to possibly put together an experiment whereas someone like Kham gets pulled over repeatedly under the exact same circumstances as some well spoken white guy on a bike, guess who would have a higher incidence of tickets vs. warnings?

Cops "size up" people just like salesmen, and they use this to ride that fuzzy line between warning and fine, between just how much to ticket for, how hard or easy to go... Particularly in "white" towns in the more remote areas of Massachusetts.

As for "you do the crime, you do the time" personal responsibility motto some of you like to ejaculate, that's nothing but naive bullshit. Don't think for a moment the State, Government, or any other entity that sets its sights on you, for whatever reason, would reciprocate such cute philosophy... Just sue the Government, sue the State, sue an HMO, or just about any corporation, or someone who has money to lose, and see just how "ethically" they or their lawyers will spin and try and pound your ass into the ground.

So go ahead, pay your tickets and fines like good, honest, (insert religion here) taxpayers, the State smiles upon you....

TICKET!!!

I know the "FTP" talk was a few pages ago, but I wanted to chime in that some leo's came down on the beach at midnight that me and an old friend were sitting on catching up, and as per always ID'd and asked us what we were doing there, since you retardedly cant be on beaches past 9 pm. As they were checking our id's over the radio I bullshitted with them and mentioned it was a beautiful night for riding the night before. Turns out both cops were riders, one with a cbr1000 and the other a cruiser. I bullshitted with them both about bikes for the next 10 minutes, and everyone left smiling.

Officers are people too. Since my cousin has been training on nantucket to be a statey my opinions have swayed greatly.

'19 Husqvarna FS450 Race

TICKET!!!

Okay...I made it to page 6 and that's all I could take.

Things I learned from this thread:

This board allows trolls.

Trolls never get banned.

There is one fucktard here that I'll never ride with so long as I can help it.

This person will wish a fellow rider to crash and that's fucked up in itself.

He doubles as a complete fucktard......apparently normal operating procedure.

He should NEVER approach me for any reason EVER....not even to kiss my ass.

Kham- I really hope we never cross paths bro. Your first impression was your last. It's riders like you that ruin our hobby and help to make it suck.

Thanks for doing you part in wasting our good air.

-bergs, out

I Dance With Will

TICKET!!!

berg, last i check in the mirror i don't look anything like a troll. since you clearly express your intention, i sure as hell dont want to have anything to do with you either. i seriously believe you made the wrong judgement.

Last edited by Kham; 08-03-07 at 07:42 AM.
    "fuckit!"

TICKET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyGixxer View Post
    Probably one of the best lines in this thread. So much for the benevolent "minister" from Vermont...

One of the things that make/made this, and many other site so damn amusing, is seeing people react when exposed to others that don't necessarily subscribe to their set of values within their own little pre-conceived worlds.

It expresses itself in many ways, one of which just happens to be how Kham gets treated by police. Kham does get treated differently by the fuzz MOST of the time. If you were to possibly put together an experiment whereas someone like Kham gets pulled over repeatedly under the exact same circumstances as some well spoken white guy on a bike, guess who would have a higher incidence of tickets vs. warnings?

Cops "size up" people just like salesmen, and they use this to ride that fuzzy line between warning and fine, between just how much to ticket for, how hard or easy to go... Particularly in "white" towns in the more remote areas of Massachusetts.

As for "you do the crime, you do the time" personal responsibility motto some of you like to ejaculate, that's nothing but naive bullshit. Don't think for a moment the State, Government, or any other entity that sets its sights on you, for whatever reason, would reciprocate such cute philosophy... Just sue the Government, sue the State, sue an HMO, or just about any corporation, or someone who has money to lose, and see just how "ethically" they or their lawyers will spin and try and pound your ass into the ground.

So go ahead, pay your tickets and fines like good, honest, (insert religion here) taxpayers, the State smiles upon you....
    I think we all know profiling exists. Hell I have talked to cops who made it very clear if they pull over a sportbike you ARE getting a ticket simply because you are on a sportbike. No warning, no benefit of the doubt. Obviously there are those same scenarios based on race or whatever else. At the same time, not every cop automatically gives you a ticket because you are part of a certain group. That is where everyone seems to have a problem with Kham because he automatically says its the cops fault for profiling him, not because he was doing something wrong. You have to also remember cops have a job to do, and if they don't do it they get bitched at just like the rest of us if we don't do ours. Believe me, I am not blinded to the fact that the govt are a bunch of crooked fucks constantly looking for their own good. Its also no secret that traffic tickets are a great source of revenue for the state, so yeah there are alternate motivations for citations. Personally, I fight every ticket I get, whether I deserve it or not for this exact reason. However, I don't complain to everyone I know about how all cops suck and how I don't deserve any tickets. If the cop was a prick then yes I'll say something about it, but if I got what I knew I had coming to me because I was being an asshole then I shut my mouth and go about my own business. We have an agreement as a civilized society to follow certain rules in order to live here. I know full well that those with more power bend the rules a lot more than some of us can, but that's life, so get over it. We know the rules and we SHOULD expect the consequences of breaking them. If you choose to blame everyone else for your problems thats fine, have at it, but I really don't want to hear about it.

Supa Motarded! If you see me backin it in, keep watching...Im about to crash

Zip Tie Alley #237

I Dance With Will

TICKET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hammadown View Post
    That is where everyone seems to have a problem with Kham because he automatically says its the cops fault for profiling him, not because he was doing something wrong.
    false. i don't 'automatically' believe they profile me. whatever it is i said on here before is misunderstanding or joke. i don't 'automatically hate' anybody.

"fuckit!"

Littering and........

TICKET!!!

You've been gone awhile, Joe. Nikon is no longer a "benevolent minister from Vermont", he is now a "law enforcement officer in New Hampshire", which would be why he takes offense to Kham's insistence in calling all cops cocksuckers and the like. I dont blame him a bit.

Ok, I'm with you, until.....

I can't argue the point that officers may treat him differently, but why is it that he has so much contact with them? I've done quite a few miles on my bike, many of them over the speed limit, but with a little common sense and discretion, have rarely been pulled over. And that is the point that Kham, and now you, miss.

Ah yes, the motto of the criminal. Paranoia and conspiracy theory is tongue in cheek for some, and usualy for those who are always in trouble. That pretty much speaks for itself, doesn't it?