Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

My New TrackBike!.......Help?

My New TrackBike!.......Need Help!

I just got this new trackbike from a member of the former (Team 14K the Movie)...Suzuki....It's all set up but I don't want the quick Change axle in the front.......I need a stock axle/bushing setup if anyone has one for sale.??...It would be greatly appreciated.

louiem90@cox.net

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by LM954RR; 06-08-03 at 04:23 PM.

Check E-bay or even a salvage yard for one. I would guess they wouldn't go for over $100.

I forgot to ask you why you don't a quick change axle? You would think it would be easier to take off the front wheel, and if you are running race tires you will be doing that a lot.

The front left bushing was machined down for the marchesini wheels...I have the stock wheels on and need the regular bushing. I don't mind the extra 30 seconds to pull the axle,so~ i would rather have the stock axle in. Plus...It looks kinda funky with the roller wheel on the axle end.

Oh....and, congrats on the lap times you posted last weekend..."practiceMan"

I know who i'm following(or trying atleast) around that place the next time you're there.

I have no problem showing you the lines I take, but I will give you a little advice that I had to learned the hard way. Don't try and follow someone who is a lot faster then you are (I high sided last year after trying to follow someone who was a lot faster then I was. I lasted 10 laps before I went flying). I'm not saying I'm a lot faster then you are, but I'm sure I'm faster then you are, and I should be because I have had more time on the track then you have. If I'm not faster then you and you do 1:18's only after being at the track once before you might be riding a factory AMA bike by the end of the year.

PS- I don't see any frame siders on the bike? If it doesn't have them I would buy them if I was you. Also two things that will help you go fast:
    1. Good tires
    2. Good suspension set up