Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Triumph service options

Re: Triumph service options

OK, the brake light issue turns out to be nothing but a wonky light switch. Have to order one this week but the bike is ridable.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Triumph service options

Easy enough. So until the new switch arrives, just be in the habit of lightly applying the rear brake anytime you're using the front.

BTW, I had a taste of the ABS front brake system on my Tiger 800 today, and I'm really glad it was there! It saved my hide.

I was following a line of 3 vehicles and as I was moving along I noticed the back cover on the headlight housings seemed to be out of place. As I reached down to make sure the left one was secure, all the cars in front of me slammed on their brakes. I instinctively clamped on the front binder hard, and felt the ABS going to work. And it worked perfectly! (Thank God...or whoever.)

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by SprintPoser; 08-19-12 at 06:22 PM.
    2021 Triumph Street Triple R, Sapphire Black

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345