Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

UNBELIEVABLE...

UNBELIEVABLE...

Originally posted by nefarious
    to let bri of the hook... ill pick on ryan

Nefarious Strast: debat: does a motorcycle handle better on one wheel or two?
    you can argue circumstance all you want
    in the end the machine handles better on two wheels period.

BigRed875: only in certain situations
    BigRed875: in other situations it can be the one on one wheel
    BigRed875: that is what you fail to ackknowledge
    Nefarious Strast: give me one

Nefarious Strast: and i will rip it apart

BigRed875: BigRed875: a 65mph highway wheelie with low traffic vs. 140mph lane splitting highway run in moderate traffic
    Nefarious Strast: give me one situation where on a public road a bike on one wheel will handle better then a bike on 2
    BigRed875: in that situation

Nefarious Strast: no.. that is a risk assement and not a handling assesment

BigRed875: if something were to happen the dude on one wheel has a greater reaction time to avoid an incident

BigRed875: then the person at 140
    BigRed875: that is a fact jack
    your an ass...ok so now we do this publically for every one

a 65mph highway wheelie with low traffic vs. 140mph lane splitting highway run in moderate traffic

Who is in more control?

Who is more of a risk to himself and those around them...the answer is grossly obvious and you have to be a mental midget not to see that...

My point was that this is not a black and white subject....there are varibles to inject....which you fail to acknowledge

If some emergency manuvers where needed in either situation the dude doing the whilly will fare a lot better the the person doing 140...that is the whole point of this ghey ass debate...why you cannot acknowledge that is betond me...is it a pride thing?

let's say something happends that require some evasive manuvers....the person at 140 is covering way more ground at those speeds and the reaction time is severly limited and the bike will not be able to get out of the way in time...whereas a decent stunter can steer a whilly or drop it down and get out of the with a better probablity of getting out of the way.... so in this case the stunter is in more control of his bike... but this is not black and white either...put a pro-gp racer on the bike and the out come will be different...but the basics are the same...

Now as far as being more dangerous...that is even more obvious...someone doing 140 is way more of a rick to themsleves and the environment around them...400lbs at 65 it a lot less dangerous then at 140...and in this situation the guy doing 140 has more to deal with(traffic)

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

Re: HELLO??? ANYONE HOME???

Originally posted by gixxer6
    What part of get the hell off our board and go back to your own, didn't you understand? We don't like people of your kind. You are dangerous to others around you, period. You are the one who initiated this with your candid "I'll kill anyone who does that to me" shit. So take a hike and go back to your ford forum where you and all your clowns can talk all the shit you want about motorcyclists or whoever else happens to have pissed you off that day. We don't want you here. So kindly leave.
    I've already addressed the lane splitting issue (read the rest of my posts). Lane splitting or not lane splitting, I'll admit that one is debatable (depending on it's legality in a given area). Here's what I said about the other thing: "I say, if they're weaving in and out of traffic, I'm not moving my truck one inch. The A-holes can crash and burn for all I care"

So there I am commenting on people being dangerous by weaving in and out of traffic, street racing. Didn't you get that part? I think even everyone here agrees that's not a smart thing to do and most don't do it / agree with it. I'm saying if I witness someone being wreckless/careless, then that removes my obligation to give a crap about their safety since it's THEM that's causing the problem (in that case, CNN story). This is all about people street racing. I fail to see how I'M the one being dangerous by refusing to put up with someone street racing (by simply staying in my lane and not moving). If you want to race, go to the track...or at least a lonely back road somewhere...not a busy highway. I'd do the same thing if a car tried to cut me off...only issue there is though, I don't want to scrape up my expensive ride...so I might be forced to move in that case...maybe. Guess it'll be a game of chicken, huh? And I still haven't figured out what 'type' I am. I thought I was your average suburb dweller, former rider, taxpayer and overall descent citizen I'm not a redneck, hillbilly, whatever. Please leave those sort of comments to my wife's 6th graders (she's a teacher). That sounds like something they'd say. I'll never appologize for not caring about someone street racing having a big crash...just like I wouldn't expect you to overlook someone in a car cutting other bikers off for no good reason. You're so wrapped up in your biker-budy, bikes rule and everyone else sucks mentality that you fail to see logic. You can't tell me the only vehicle you own is a bike? The way you talk, it's as if the only thing you own is a bike and everything else sucks and those that enjoy any other type of vehicle sucks. I didn't join someone else's board to start crap...you can thank others here for doing that.

Ok, you can go back to watching Torque for the 29th time...
    Torque - the movie

UNBELIEVABLE...

Who is more of a risk to himself and those around them...the answer is grossly obvious and you have to be a mental midget not to see that...
    I only have control over me and came come to terms with that.. and Im the mental midget?

that there is enough not to have to read the rest of your

UNBELIEVABLE...

that was the point (I think) Brian was trying to make...and the one i agree with..

Now put someone like myself doing the whilly and Nicky Hayden doing 140 then the outcome could be different..

but the debate was a competent stunter and some squid splitting lanes at 140....

so in this case you point is null and void..

is a bike in more control on 2 wheels rather then one...yes..dur... but that was not the point of this debate..now please get off you soap box and go get those damn lens'

From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

Lifer

UNBELIEVABLE...

My Penis smells like chapstick.

It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?

UNBELIEVABLE...

Originally posted by bigred875
    that was the point (I think) Brian was trying to make...and the one i agree with..

Now put someone like myself doing the whilly and Nicky Hayden doing 140 then the outcome could be different..

but the debate was a competent stunter and some squid splitting lanes at 140....

so in this case you point is null and void..

is a bike in more control on 2 wheels rather then one...yes..dur... but that was not the point of this debate..now please get off you soap box and go get those damn lens'
    more selective reading

debat: does a motorcycle handle better on one wheel or two?

first line of my post

Lifer

UNBELIEVABLE...

more selective reading

first line of my post
    Can I buy a vowel? 'O'....

I'd like to solve the puzzle Pat.....and I'd also like to look up Vanna White's dress.

It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?

Littering and........

UNBELIEVABLE...

UNBELIEVABLE...

more selective reading

first line of my post
    I agree with every statement... no question. But I do however, disagree just a little. The way I see it, riding 80, 90, 100mph on the freeway is just as dangerous as a wheelie. I personally think both (riding wheelies and speeding) are equallty dangerous and both acts can harm/piss off people. Neither should be done but for some reason it's more acceptable to speed. I dunno.... 120-150mph hurts more than 55-60mph.
    This is what started the debate...and you started your own.....

damn!

This lariat Ford moron just can't take a hint, huh? damn man..GET THE HELL OUT!!!!!! YOU SUCK, WE DON'T, SO GET OUTTA HERE!!!

Heath Smith
    LRRS/CCS #337
    Low Down Racing
    www.racetireservice.com
    www.motorbikesplus.com
    Power by Dr. Hillsgrove
    Traction by Franimal Racing Syndicate

05' KTM 525SMR,
    01' YZ426F
    05' Reiju RS1

Says Vale to Colin at the end of the 2002 8 Hours of Suzuka: "Ok Colin, you better go out there and win. Because it is the ONLY way we will NEVER have to come here again!"

stop..

HEY!!! Stop attacking each other and attack the ford moron already! Geez!

Heath Smith
    LRRS/CCS #337
    Low Down Racing
    www.racetireservice.com
    www.motorbikesplus.com
    Power by Dr. Hillsgrove

05' KTM 525SMR,
    01' YZ426F
    05' Reiju RS1

Says Vale to Colin at the end of the 2002 8 Hours of Suzuka: "Ok Colin, you better go out there and win. Because it is the ONLY way we will NEVER have to come here again!"

Littering and........

FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!!

LOL- this getting to be like watching a fucking tennis match.

Just smack each other around, buy each other a beer, and STOP BITCHING!!!!!

UNBELIEVABLE...

He already agreed to make nice and give me a "handy" on the way to the inn tonite

Littering and........

UNBELIEVABLE...

He already agreed to make nice and give me a "handy" on the way to the inn tonite

That's better....I guess.....

Lifer

UNBELIEVABLE...

BWAAAhAAAHAAAA!!

DUDE, That's FUGGIN HILARIOUS!!!! I mean fuggin funny as hell!!! Where in the hell'd you find that?

Heath Smith
    LRRS/CCS #337
    Low Down Racing
    www.racetireservice.com
    www.motorbikesplus.com
    Power by Dr. Hillsgrove

05' KTM 525SMR,
    01' YZ426F
    05' Reiju RS1

UNBELIEVABLE...

Please even if I did swing that way your not my type....

....and you would definately be the bitch in the relationship.

UNBELIEVABLE...

A few points, by Cameron

1. Nef - you are officially an asshole now. Really. No, I'm not being sarcastic.

2. In case the truck guy is still here, yes, it's legal to lane split in California only.

That being said, while I think what the guys on bikes did was wrong, intentionally trying to cause someone harm because they cut you off or something is asinine. I've seen it happen, and I've had it happen to me several times. Most of the time I just try and get the fuck outta there. But one time, the guy pissed me off so bad that I actually got off the bike in the middle of traffic, walked up to the guy, and watched him shit himself outta fear. He wasn't such a tough guy anymore. I probably won't do that again after thinking about the fact that the guy could've had a gun or something.

Moral of the story - everything has it's place. Take stunting to the parking lot after hours, and drag your knees at Loudon. I will give Brian and his crew credit for doing that, and wish that more people followed suit. All it takes is for someone in a cage to get spooked to cause a tragedy.

Yup.

You guys are gay

Hahahahaha this thread is so funny but pointless.

Nef is a button pusher and he has dialed Brian in. Nef is the kind of person that everyone loves to hate.

Bri is crazy thinking he can make an argument that a bike in a wheelie has the same amount of control as a bike on two wheels.

Bigred is just a groupie

The bottom line is that Nef is gay and needs a man in his relationship. Bigred is confused in his gender and not sure why he has these physical attractions to Nef. Bri wants to become responsible and buy a house and let his 401k grow but in reality he can not resist that steak bomb sandwhich during lunch.

Wow, I did not realize how good it feels to put other people down. Actually does this make me a bigger man?

~ FTrain

UNBELIEVABLE...

Oh, that reminds me. Anyone who thinks that a bike in a wheelie has the same amount of control as a bike on two wheels is an idiot.

Yup.

Lifer

UNBELIEVABLE...

Hey look at me... I'm high class. I have an F-150! It costs 3x as much as a bike and weighs 6000lbs!

Oops. I forgot Ford Credit will approve you for a loan on a brandy new F-150 just by working at McDonalds.

Still it must be easy to feel better than everyone else when you have the most common vehicle on US Roads! Such a self-esteem boost to know you are a sheep!

At least the people around here with trucks have a legitimate reason to have them what with hauling bikes & using them for businesses.

Ben

p.s. Nefarious is right about 2 wheels vs. 1. otherwise we'd all be riding uni-cycles.

Lifer

UNBELIEVABLE...

Cam, Mahatma Gandhi obviously was not a racer, or he was a bad racer, trying not to follow the line.

UNBELIEVABLE...

imo. its not the bike that has the control. its the RIDER!!

i bike is nothing but a hunk of metal/plastic without the rider. cant seperate the two for this sit.

a bike may be more stable on two wheels than on one, but the control or lack there off belongs to the rider. ive seen guys on one wheel that have more control than me on two.

anyway, i agree with hessogood, this tread sux. and i dont know why i wasted my time reading it.

I Dance With Will

UNBELIEVABLE...

Originally posted by Cam_In_RI
    Oh, that reminds me. Anyone who thinks that a bike in a wheelie has the same amount of control as a bike on two wheels is an idiot.
    let me see if i can be an idiot and argue this. what are we comparing? high speed on 2 wheels and low speed wheelie? being in control of the situation correct? if you got knocked off in both situation, you'r done correct?

hate this i dont feel like typing any more.

"fuckit!"

Freestyle Street Rider Brian_C6's Avatar

UNBELIEVABLE...

Originally posted by Cam_In_RI
    Obviously. I hope people were intelligent enough to interpret my statement without me going into detail.

My Original Statement
    "when driving down Main St, I have more control over my motorcycle (on 1 wheel) than my friends girlfriend has on her bike. (who is riding on two)."

And I stick by it too. I can drop the wheelie and react faster than her (or the dude going 120mph).... maybe even stop quicker. Or I'll just drop it on the tail and apehang the bike to a stop.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast