Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

bwaps bike

bwaps bike

Well, its running. She didn't want to take it out yet, nervous of all the sand, so we took it out 2 up her on the back.

Seems to be fine once its warmed up. I put carb cleaner in the gas and it seemed to be running smoother twards the end of the ride.

Thanks for all the help getting it back on the road. The paint job is , well less than professional but not bad for a chef with some spraypaint.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    12 Vstrom 1000
    09 KLR 650
    09 Yamaha WR450F (street legal)

(hers)
    13 Vstrom 650ADV
    08 Yamaha WR250F(street legal )
    09 KLR650

bwaps bike

Thanks for all the help getting it back on the road. The paint job is , well less than professional but not bad for a chef with some spraypaint.

[/quote]

Spraypaint...Whats up with that...drive it up into my spraybooth, I'll slop some paint on it for ya

I dont know why I got fired, It's not like I did anything

bwaps bike

Well lets see some pics of it?

bwaps bike

Some pics?
    Unfortunately I do not have a digi camera, and I just put a fresh roll in the dinasoar camera so it might be a bit before you get pics posted.

As for spray booth, thanks for the offer but the plastics are back on the bike already. This is the 1st bike for wifey, and when she figures out how to ride and not drop the bike in the parking lot, then we will spend the $$$$ on a new bike for her.

bwaps bike

Sean, I can take pictures with my Digital and E-Mail them to you so you can post them if you want. Plus I have an on-line album with CVS so if you want any printed up it will be easy.
    So lets have a photo shoot day fpr this and get some women in almost nothing or nothing at all and have some fun with this!!

Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

bwaps bike

Hey 1/2 squid, I'll be around prolly afternoon tomorrow, I have the day off and am picking up th enew trailer in the morning, probably messing around with that later in the day if you want to stop by.

12 Vstrom 1000
    09 KLR 650
    09 Yamaha WR450F (street legal)

(hers)
    13 Vstrom 650ADV
    08 Yamaha WR250F(street legal )
    09 KLR650