Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

My Thoughts for Upgrading......

Why Lie? It Was Me.... HO-HUM-R1's Avatar

My Thoughts for Upgrading......

So I'm looking at getting a few things for the bike and I really like the looks of the one below... I was thinking about carbon fiber lower fairings and tail section (the black pieces on this one) and then the other trim pieces beside the tank, front fender, and rear hugger...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2006 Yamaha R1, Graves Full Exhaust, BST Carbon Fiber Wheels, K&N Air Filter, EGR Blockoffs, Factory Pro Velocity Stacks, Power Commander 5, Stealth 520 Conversion -1/+1, FP levers, Ohlins shock, Ohlins fg327 forks, Ohlins steering damper, Sato racing rearsets, Goodridge SS shadow brakelines, EBC Extreme pads, Braking SK wave rotors F&R. few other appearance mods.

Re: My Thoughts for Upgrading......

You do that and get new wheels, you'll have to change your user name! HO-HUM-R1... Not so much!

i would do the carbon wheels at the same time... check out my insurance thread though, that's a lot of dough to lose if something happens to the bike.

I got rid of a lot of toys to buy the house and get the family going a few years ago. With this being the one toy I have now, i've gotta do dumb stuff to it every once in a while...lol

2006 Yamaha R1, Graves Full Exhaust, BST Carbon Fiber Wheels, K&N Air Filter, EGR Blockoffs, Factory Pro Velocity Stacks, Power Commander 5, Stealth 520 Conversion -1/+1, FP levers, Ohlins shock, Ohlins fg327 forks, Ohlins steering damper, Sato racing rearsets, Goodridge SS shadow brakelines, EBC Extreme pads, Braking SK wave rotors F&R. few other appearance mods.

I ordered 6 CF pieces, an Arrow 3 into 1 to replace my Arrow slip-ons and a gel seat.

Your bike will look great! Forget about something happening to it...

Nice.... when is the new bike gonna be here? started a mod list for that one yet?

i was thinking about grabbing a gel seat too..

Mid May. I'm getting the launch model which includes a bunch of accessories.
    Of course I'm getting a ton more on top of that. The launch model is $16,999. Mine will end up costing $19,349.