Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Big ups to Partzilla!!!!!

Big ups to Partzilla!!!!!

Ordered a rear axle spacer for the 1985 Suzuki DS80. $5 part, $7 shipping, $2 to expedite. Where it is the LAST PART I NEED to get this bitch moving, the $2 to expedite made sense.

Ordered from partzilla June 16th, part is shown in stock.

June 18th I got an email stating "Part is out of stock, it is unknown when this part will be available again"

I immediately email customer service on June 18th and say "Cancel my order please, it is out of stock indefinitely, and I found the whole rear axle assembly used on ebay for $20"

I never hear from them, so I try to call yesterday. Im like 40th in the queue on the phone so I ask for a call back. I get no reception here so I miss their call back. I call again, queue is even longer, but I just wait. 20 minutes into waiting, the call is dropped.

Last night at 4AM I get an email that the part has shipped!

I call them at 8 am, right when they open and get through in about 5 minutes.

Im kinda pissy, hoping it hasnt left the building yet, she states it is already on the way. Now I have a $15 tiny rear spacer I don't need on the way.

THEN, she says, "We will refund your money, we will not send you a shipping label, you can just keep the part. Sorry about that, have a nice day"

I was shocked!!!

Went from, Their customer service sucks, Ill never buy from them again, to I would buy from them again.

Seems excessive to just give me the part, I would have been happy to return it!

I'm glad they made it right though

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Big ups to Partzilla!!!!!

Under normal circumstances shipping and inventory control can be a challenge. These past few months must have been insane. I'm spending 1/4 my day trying to solve procurement issues, lost packages, etc. I agree she went the extra bit to try to make you a future customer. Good to hear.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I had a similar good experience with CARiD. Needed some taillights for my Silverado and being the LED's the OEM's were fookin' ridiculous. Shopped around, found these guys, opened an account and ordered away. One taillight was cracked, but I needed to install it. Got in touch with CARiD & told them. They were out of stock for another 6 weeks and would either send me new ones or credit the card I paid with. Within 2 days they had credited my card and told me not to bother sending the cracked one back. Winning!

And...I just got notification that they're back in stock.

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Nice!