Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

VivaDUCATI

VivaDUCATI

OK...I know you all aren't Ducatista! But I'll bet there are a few of you who aren't that will be interested in this new Northeast focused website for all things Ducati! John Rossi is passionate about Ducati and has been for a LONG time! He is starting a company focused on serving other like minded Ducatista in the Northeast...VivaDUCATI!

His website is up and running and a magazine will follow. He is planning lots of special events and -- this is cool -- has already secured a VIP Access package for the 2008 Red Bull MotoGP at Indy.

Check it out at Viva Ducati! - Home !

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.”
    Muhammad Ali.

VivaDUCATI

Cool

"I'd rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow"
    Bikes: Ducati: 748 (Track) Honda: RC31 (Race/street)/ CRF 110 Mini Moto/ Hawk Endurance Racer Kawasaki: ZXR1200R
    BOMO Instructor
    EX# X

VivaDUCATI

very cool

Lrrs# 997 Ameture
    03 DUCATI 749S(Race)
    06 Chevy Cobalt SS

VivaDUCATI

snobs

2003 ZX7R
    1995 916

Rockland, Assachusetts U Know South Shore

VivaDUCATI

Great guy.
    I have worked with him at Stonehill and we keep somewhat in touch. If you are planning on attending mention my name.

Friends and colleagues have consistently offered tremendous encouragement over the years for me to leverage my life-long mastery of velocity sports with design, engineering, and community building. The result is VivaDUCATI.com.

I am pleased to share with you, an exclusive invitation for 3-days VIP Access to an historic road racing historic event. The Red Bull Indianapolis GP in September 2008 is the first motorcycle race at the Brickyard in nearly a century.

Grand Prix Motorcycle racing is the World Cup of the sport held on race courses in Italy, Spain, China, Thailand, and now here in the US at Indianapolis. This marvel of sophisticated design and engineering combines the athletic prowess of the finest athletes in the world who pilot these machines in excess of 210 MPH and demonstrate incredible lean angles of 60 degrees or more.

Should you wish to be part of this VIP Access Experience, your Pre-Sale registration must be made by October 12, 2007 to get on the list for a limited number of ONLY 125 seats being offered and available only through VivaDUCATI.

Click the Red Bull Indianapolis GP link from the front page of Viva Ducati! - Home for details. Also, PLEASE forward this to your closest enthusiast friends who appreciate the beauty of design, engineering, and athleticism of world class road racing.

Please do not hesitate to contact me any questions so you and your guests can register in time for this inaugural VivaDUCATI event.

Thank you and by very best regards,

My best regards,

JR

John M. Rossi
    Founder

Viva DUCATI.COM
    P.O. Box 400582
    Cambridge, Massachusetts
    02140 U.S.A.

JRossi@VivaDUCATI.com

Gino
    HAWK GT Racer Expert #929
    2012 CCS LRRS ULSB Champion
    2012 CCS LRRS P89 Champion
    2008 CCS ULSB National Champion
    ECKRACING Bridgestone Street & Competition Woodcraft MOTUL On Track Media Pine Motorparts Vanson Leathers

VivaDUCATI

He was at the LAPS day...

"I'd rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow"
    Bikes: Ducati: 748 (Track) Honda: RC31 (Race/street)/ CRF 110 Mini Moto/ Hawk Endurance Racer Kawasaki: ZXR1200R
    BOMO Instructor
    EX# X