Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Sweet...

Lifer

Cool Sweet...

I got my new tires.

I can't wait to get out of here to go try them. I had AZMC tires do them. That guy is definitely cool! He convinced me to try 120/65/17 on the front instead of 120/60/17. Says it's more stable but steers just a teeny bit slower. I went with BT010's.

Next thing... Mapquest says 42 miles from Nashua to Loudon.

So... should I just hoof it up there first thing in the morning next tuesday for my track day or should I think about finding a Hotel, etc.. ? I mean heading north at like 5:30AM on a tuesday there should be no traffic right?

Not paying for a hotel would be compatible with my financial goals at this point. I'm friggin broke.

Ben

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Sweet...

At that time of the day Ben, you'd be going in the opposite direction of the traffic flow. So no worries. Just be a tad careful going through Concord, between the 89 junction and exit 15 as well as on 393. Perpetual road construction...

Also, you may wanna consider trailoring your bike up. Heaven forbid something happen to your bike during track day. But if it did, it's a bitch trying to ride a mangled bike home...

If you DO ride up though, take 293 through Manchester instead of 93. You won't be dissappointed...

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Lifer

Sweet...

Yep, I know 293 through Manchester. I'd never end up on 93 from Nashua I guess.

I can't trailer the bike up, I'll have to ride. I'm going to have to be careful I guess. I'm just going for a learning experience since I couldn't get into the MSF ERC this year, so I won't be trying to set any records or anything.

BTW.... HOLY SHIT do I love those BT010's. I only put 30 miles on them last night but they already seem to grip better than my worn out Mez4's. And the handling feels SO much better. I went through the onramp near my apartment and it felt like I could have taken my hands off the bars at 60mph! (Which isn't real fast for that ramp but still.. the difference was clear.) all the way home last night.

Ben

Sweet...

that rocks, ben.
    i'm already planning to use 'em for my next tires...

-t

The only "intuitive" interface is the nipple.

Lifer

Sweet...

How long has your bike been back together?

Let me know if you want to go riding sometime. I'm definitely going to be doing some riding the next 4 days.

Ben

Sweet...

Originally posted by benSV
    Yep, I know 293 through Manchester. I'd never end up on 93 from Nashua I guess.
    Of course you could, ya kak! Exit 1 puts ya on 293 south/101 east. After exit 6 bear left....BAM! 93 north....but ya knew that already....

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Sweet...

umm.
    well.
    i, uh, don't wanna talk about it.

but we're going on vacation for like, two weeks, starting sunday. by then my goddamn shift lever had better be in, and i can get the fookin thing back together.

The only "intuitive" interface is the nipple.