Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

what'd i do wrong?

Re: what'd i do wrong?

Kham,
    do you ever think that if you paid attention to what police told you then you might know what you did wrong? you obviously did something and for the 800th time you are claiming complete innocence... Grow up... Once or twice maybe, but it was like 6 times a summer up until last year...

Why don;t you track down the cop and ask him what you did, because i am sure it was somewhere in the "Bla Bla Blah's"

and BTW Yield means that whoever has the sign must join the traffic at any point that it will not interfere with the normal flow of the traffic already on the road and if that means come to a complete stop then thats what you have to do. No room for interpretation, thats just the way it is.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I Dance With Will

Quote Originally Posted by reiobard View Post
    Kham,
    do you ever think that if you paid attention to what police told you then you might know what you did wrong? you obviously did something and for the 800th time you are claiming complete innocence... Grow up... Once or twice maybe, but it was like 6 times a summer up until last year...

Why don;t you track down the cop and ask him what you did, because i am sure it was somewhere in the "Bla Bla Blah's"

shutup! i dont need to think. i couldn't hear over engine, traffic noise, helmet on and there really is only one thing which is YIELD. you just wanna say something against me. just shutup man.

"fuckit!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kham View Post
    shutup! i dont need to think. i couldn't hear over engine, traffic noise, helmet on and there really is only one thing which is YIELD. you just wanna say something against me. just shutup man.
    just saying that he had the answer and instead of "Thinking" or shutting your engine off to listen you nodded and then came and acted all victimized like you always do... If the only sign was yield then you obviously did it improperly. Next time do it right and you will have no problems.

I Dance With Will

just saying that he had the answer and instead of "Thinking" or shutting your engine off to listen you nodded and then came and acted all victimized like you always do... If the only sign was yield then you obviously did it improperly. Next time do it right and you will have no problems.
    listen dude. comon.. do you really think i need to act as vitim. why? i told you already. did you ever "think" that i could be right sometimes? did i call you name or something int eh old days and you're still pissed?

"fuckit!"

i really dont know wtf i did wrong.
    don't know if it's been said but...

you're asian???

i kid i kid. I <3 asians!

Well behaved women rarely make history.

"I'm soft" - el capiton

Kham- I'm gonna guess that you crossed the white line (meaning "merged too early " or "merged before the vehicle in front of you merged") and that's why you got lit up....just a guess.

I think the point of this thread is "Lead, follow or get the fuck out of the way"

holy fuck! and who has problem with me now?

To much anger here, none left for you

Quote Originally Posted by hessogood View Post
    Why stop there? Maybe you should drag them out of their car and beat them with a club for driving in accordance with the law and not the way you want them to?

~ Life passes most people by while they're busy making grand plans for it.~

Kham, Im not here to pick on you. I know you're just going to tell me to shut up after this post, but whatever. As with most people Ive met here, you are a nice guy in person, but your reputation here precedes you. Anytime you sign in here and say anything about being pulled over, you aren't going to get the benefit of the doubt due to the number of posts like this that you have put up.Chances are, sometimes you are right, but if you post the cop said "blah blah blah" it shows your attitude and people immediately assume you are wrong. Next time listen to everything the cop says and think about the fact that you might have broken a law and got caught, period. I know or have met a lot of cops through previous jobs and ALMOST none of them are out to get anyone. In fact its a whole lot less work and hassle to sit in a cruiser all day and eat dough nuts than put the effort into stopping you and dealing with your attitude. Most cops aren't out to get you, unless you give them a reason. Just think about it

Supa Motarded! If you see me backin it in, keep watching...Im about to crash

Zip Tie Alley #237

Quote Originally Posted by hammadown View Post
    Kham, Im not here to pick on you. I know you're just going to tell me to shut up after this post, but whatever. As with most people Ive met here, you are a nice guy in person, but your reputation here precedes you. Anytime you sign in here and say anything about being pulled over, you aren't going to get the benefit of the doubt due to the number of posts like this that you have put up.Chances are, sometimes you are right, but if you post the cop said "blah blah blah" it shows your attitude and people immediately assume you are wrong. Next time listen to everything the cop says and think about the fact that you might have broken a law and got caught, period. I know or have met a lot of cops through previous jobs and ALMOST none of them are out to get anyone. In fact its a whole lot less work and hassle to sit in a cruiser all day and eat dough nuts than put the effort into stopping you and dealing with your attitude. Most cops aren't out to get you, unless you give them a reason. Just think about it
    I Hamma!

"I'd rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow"
    Bikes: Ducati: 748 (Track) Honda: RC31 (Race/street)/ CRF 110 Mini Moto/ Hawk Endurance Racer Kawasaki: ZXR1200R
    BOMO Instructor
    EX# X

Bikeless in Blackstone The Snowman's Avatar

Then you need to wear hearing protection.

CCS/LRRS Expert#39, retired | Tony's Track Days, Instructor #11, retired
    |

I Dance With Will

Quote Originally Posted by hammadown View Post

thanks i know that. didn't born yesterday(kidding part). see i don't have problem with this. for the record, i don't have cop attitude in person. not good for the health... not stupid but you will see attitude here if someone like reiobard trying to paint me as some irresponsible little punk and it's getting old. im almost 40 jesus fuckin christ and im entitle to some attitude. well... you know... i didn't learn to type well in the past and people remember me as that. but it's ok. i will defend best i can.

"fuckit!"

thanks i know that. didn't born yesterday(kidding part). see i don't have problem with this. for the record, i don't have cop attitude in person. not good for the health... not stupid but you will see attitude here if someone like reiobard trying to paint me as some irresponsible little punk and it's getting old. im almost 40 jesus fuckin christ and im entitle to some attitude. well... you know... i didn't learn to type well in the past and people remember me as that. but it's ok. i will defend best i can.

I don't really care about how old you are, nobody is "entitled" to any attitude, as Hamma said, if half your posts weren't about being pulled over for no reason then maybe it would be believable. I am sure you are a nice guy in person and i honestly have no problem with you online either, Police are there to serve and protect, and i know a few of them, I am not an officer, but i do take offense to someone that repeatedly gets pulled over and claims innocence, or prejudice when you get caught doing something wrong. I'm not picking on you as a person, but if you had just listened to the police officer then you wouldn't have a multiple page thread where you are getting upset when people suggest what you may have done wrong

I Dance With Will

I don't really care about how old you are, nobody is "entitled" to any attitude, as Hamma said, if half your posts weren't about being pulled over for no reason then maybe it would be believable. I am sure you are a nice guy in person and i honestly have no problem with you online either, Police are there to serve and protect, and i know a few of them, I am not an officer, but i do take offense to someone that repeatedly gets pulled over and claims innocence, or prejudice when you get caught doing something wrong. I'm not picking on you as a person, but if you had just listened to the police officer then you wouldn't have a multiple page thread where you are getting upset when people suggest what you may have done wrong
    the "entitled" to is just a figureo f speech. it didn't mean that. honestly im not taking any offense with people saying i didn't yield. it's your seriousness of the "irresponsible' comment.

"fuckit!"

Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

for the record, i don't have cop attitude in person.

...if someone like reiobard trying to paint me as some irresponsible little punk and it's getting old.

And you're doing everything you can to NOT paint that same picture...right? Riiiiiiiiggght....

I'm sorry, Kham, but all this is just funny for some reason.

Pass the popcorn...

I Dance With Will

Quote Originally Posted by bergs View Post
    :

And you're doing everything you can to NOT paint that same picture...right? Riiiiiiiiggght....

I'm sorry, Kham, but all this is just funny for some reason.

Pass the popcorn...
    that's right. i can be responsible.

ok enough about me. let's talk about you.

"fuckit!"

I Dance With Will

Quote Originally Posted by bigred875 View Post
    say something in my defense bigred.

"fuckit!"

What would you like to know? (This is one of those times where you want to make it count.)

the "entitled" to is just a figureo f speech. it didn't mean that. honestly im not taking any offense with people saying i didn't yield. it's your seriousness of the "irresponsible' comment.
    1.) Entitled isn;t a figure of speech, it is what you said...

2.) i have yet to call you irresponsible, although you have said it twice in response to my posts....

cut out all the words of my post and my point is that you couldn't be bothered to listen to why you got pulled over and since you are convinced that there is nothing that you did wrong, then i guess we will never know.

Thank you for the internet banter though, it has been a while since i had an interweb argument...

From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

fake

I Dance With Will

Quote Originally Posted by bergs View Post

What would you like to know? (This is one of those times where you want to make it count.)
    was just kidding. alright do you like ibudha not as a buddy?

"fuckit!"

what is this ibudha you speak of? some kind kinda of buddhist mp3 player?

You mean like a butt-buddy?

I Dance With Will

Quote Originally Posted by bigred875 View Post
    that was it. i got people going, dont i? and they thought...

"fuckit!"

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast