Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

help: lost someone's email address

help: lost someone's email address

hey, someone a month back emailed me wanting to see a bit of video i had from the sept 24 td at loudon. i went on a personal video gaming hiatus and totally neglected his request to send it to him though i had the lap with him in it edited and waiting to be sent.

black leathers, black lid, black bike. rode in yellow.

if you read this or know who im talking about, shoot me another email and i'll send it to you asap. you can blame the insanely long wait on hl2, halo2, and the gf

again, sorry bout the wait bro.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I kick hippies...and Kham Nikon's Avatar

Re: help: lost someone's email address

Originally posted by piddlep
    hey, someone a month back emailed me wanting to see a bit of video i had from the sept 24 td at loudon. i went on a personal video gaming hiatus and totally neglected his request to send it to him though i had the lap with him in it edited and waiting to be sent.

black leathers, black lid, black bike. rode in yellow.

if you read this or know who im talking about, shoot me another email and i'll send it to you asap. you can blame the insanely long wait on hl2, halo2, and the gf

again, sorry bout the wait bro.
    been wondering where you been hiding Roger

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Bras cause cancer.