Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

When you see this what do you do?!?!?

Originally posted by TIMMYDUCK
    Ignore them.
    I do power wheelies all the time.
    But Idecide when and where.

ditto.....

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    All I want for Christmas is another rear tire.....

http://www.ratemythong.com/indexhome.php

Yah! I pretty much suck at wheelies, so I pretend I don't see their lame-ass request.
    However, when I'm on the MOHTAHD, I can't help but wheelie the shit out of it because it's so easy to rap the throttle and loft the front wheel...NO CLUTCH action needed. I don't even need some bozo flailing their arms in some retarded motion to get me to do this. In fact, most of my MOHTAHD antics are on lonely roads with no spectators. This is probably a good thing as I am laughing like a school kid inside of my helmet, but the laughter is so loud that if anyone was watching, they would freak out !!!!!

LRRS#167

I get the request for WOD (wheelie on demand) usually from either degenerate looking people or teenagers, often at bus stops in the middle of intersections or other places where even if you would, you really shoudn't, so I don't. My skills are lacking there anyhow.

However running into 2 totally hot and very hooligan chicks in a CLK on I-95 will get you to do all kinds of tomfoolery

Andrew
    03 Suzuki SV650

Goes against what I am trying to do ...

spent all this money on a suspension to keep that expensive sticky rubber stuck to the ground and I am going to bypass all that effort to do something that get my butt surfing on asphalt so they can laugh at me ? .... oh my god .. lemme catch my breath here ... pant . pant . pant

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12