Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Worst shops!

Worst shops!

Name some of them and tell why.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Collision Pros Racing

Worst shops!

That's because toolboxes are like furniture in a bodyshop......Plus I am trying to find the right shade of pink for you!

Collision Pros Racing

....................... PinHead's Avatar

Worst shops!

HAHAHAHA BEEEEERT ! That fuggin guy never missed a collection day that is for sure! Last time I went to him for a test light bulb he told me that he cant get them anymore cus it was so old, fugger wanted me to buy a new test light instead of a bulb. Time to call Tommy tool the Matco man. I have his number if ya need anything from them

2018 Harley Road Glide
    2000 Ducati 900ss
    2003 Harley Softail Deuce

GBM

I have to say that there parts dept. sucks! I never have liked going there but I try them every now and then (they are the closest Honda dealer). Today I needed some Honda only parts and thought since it is the beginning of the season they would be stocked up on parts. Quite the contrary, they did not know there ass from there elbows. I asked if they had the part in and the guy goes no but I can special order it for you and he then says I would have to pay shipping, I was like no I am not interested. He then says oh wait I have 10 of them in. I was like cool I will take 4, then 2 seconds later he goes, oh those are already sold!

I started walking away and the guy goes so do you want me toorder some for you? I said no thanks, but maybe you should order some and stock them!

Jamie