Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

WSB spoiler

WSB spoiler

Bostrom... fucking 5 in a row. That is the way to do it. Only 3 points behind Edwards and 50 some behind the leader. :thumbup

http://www.motonline.com/superbike/race.jhtml?RT=sbk&idEvento=107&lingua=inglese&tipo=superbike

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Eugene '99 EX 500R
    Wakefield, MA

WSB spoiler

Ummm, that last post was from me - I wasn't logged in. Why does it do that sometimes...?

cRa1g
    2000 YZF-R1
    1999 Ducati 996 S
    1999 YZF-R6 (race)

WSB spoiler

Only 2 more wins to go to repeat the current record of 7 wins in a row. :thumbup

It would be tough to win - Bayliss is running strong and not making too many mistakes. But with the way Edwards performed lately 2nd seems like a real possibility.

There is talk that Eric might get a ride with Ducati next season teamed up with his brother. That would be too cool.

And to Infostrada team - .

Eugene '99 EX 500R
    Wakefield, MA

WSB spoiler

Thanks for the info Josh.

Eug, I say Duc Infostrada should do the goddamned smart thing and get Ben back on the "A" team. He has consistently KICKED HIS REPLACEMENTS ASS, and even beaten Bayliss several times - with INFERIOR equipment.

I hope Ducati and Davide Tardozzi aren't stupid and can swallow their pride and admit they made a STUPID move by demoting Ben. MAN, am I glad to see him win!

For the sake of the Ducati Factory team, their future race record, and even their SALES VOLUME - they better get Ben back to the INFO team ASAP. Then, Eric can take Ben's place on the L&M squad, and they will be cutting one MEAN swath all across the racing globe...

cRa1g
    2000 YZF-R1
    1999 Ducati 996 S
    1999 YZF-R6 (race)

WSB spoiler

I think he is on the 2001 bike as opposed to Hodgson who is ripping on 2000 version.

Consistency has a lot to do with why Bayliss is leading. Not winning to many races but no DNF and top 5 finishes and nobody can touch him.

Eugene '99 EX 500R
    Wakefield, MA