Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

WTF!

WTF!

http://www.local10.com/news/3980812/detail.html

Witness: Driver Ignores Yelling Motorcyclist On Car's Hood

POSTED: 9:57 am EST December 8, 2004
    UPDATED: 10:56 am EST December 8, 2004
    BROWARD COUNTY, Fla. -- A witness said a South Florida driver plowed into a motorcyclist Tuesday night and kept going, even as the screaming man rolled onto the hood of the car.

"He didn't know what he hit. He said 'I didn't know. I hit some debris.' I said, 'Debris? But the guy was on your hood yelling at (your) windshield to stop,'" said witness Thomas Thibert.

"I didn't see a guy on my hood," said the driver, Scott Eisenberg. "If I saw a guy on my hood I would have stopped right there. I simply thought I ran over something."

The motorcyclist, Marlowe Buelvas, was driving west on I-595 near State Road 7 when he said Eisenberg hit him. After the impact, Buelvas managed to get up off the ground and write down Eisenberg's license plate number.

Thibert stopped to help Buelvas, then took off after Eisenberg. He chased him 20 miles to Pompano Beach where Florida Highway Patrol troopers and Broward Sheriff's Office deputies intercepted him.

Investigators questioned Eisenberg, but did not arrest him Tuesday night. Today, however they have announced he is charged with the following:

* Leaving the scene of an accident involving damage.
    * Failure to report an accident immediately.
    * Failure to leave information.
    * Careless driving.
    Having no insurance.

Buelvas was not injured, but his motorcycle was reportedly totaled. Buelvas, owner of Gangster Cycles in Dania Beach, said the bike was worth $85,000.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Scott Major
    Ferrari Fix it Club Racing
    ALMS, SCCA, LRRS, CCS, FUSA #'s 161, 62, 676, 661, 205, 12, 60, 89...

Karloff? Sidekick? FUCK YOU!! That cocksucker does not deserve to smell my shit!

Lifer

WTF!

An $85,000 dollar bike?

Must have been custom made by Jesse James or something.. how many of those choppers are actually worth that much?

WTF!

oh you didnt see him..ok....why didnt y ou say something...totally understandable...moron

he is a lying piece of shit..if he did not see someone on his hood they should take his god damn lisence and never give it back

Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

I Dance With Will

WTF!

Originally posted by benVFR
    An $85,000 dollar bike?

Must have been custom made by Jesse James or something.. how many of those choppers are actually worth that much?
    not many i suppose. i caught myself watching the OCC American Chopper few weeks ago. they build one for a customer, celebrity, football player i think, that cost $125,000. imagine that?

"fuckit!"

WTF!

Originally posted by bigred875
    oh you didnt see him..ok....why didnt y ou say something...totally understandable...moron

he is a lying piece of shit..if he did not see someone on his hood they should take his god damn lisence and never give it back
    Ok so If he is so stupid that he didn't see someone on his hood Why wouldn't you stop when you "hit debris" that lifts your car in the air?
    You can't tell me the car didnt move much running over a motorcycle.
    Oh and he didn't have insurance ? What a cooincedence.

You suck at life. Why don't you quit?

My dad told me I could be anything I wanted when I grew up. So I became an Asshole.

WTF!

OCC's corporate bikes are about 150K.

The local Snap-On guy said the bike built for them by OCC cost $140,000. Plus, OCC got a pile of tools with it.

The Trim-Spa bike was said on the show to cost them $150,000.

As for one of those customs like this one worth 80K? Only in his mind.

What's the re-sale on it? 15K?

Putting his hands in the air, like he just doesn't care.
    Check out my eBay store!
    Dave - Motorace - Michelin

I Dance With Will

WTF!

oh yea that was it. some corporate CEO.

i watch how they put it together and for the parts they have to fabricate there is no engineering work involved at all other than the wheel design which was done by the CNC designer shop. it's hardly worth that much functionaly but for being art object i guess there is no price limit for that.

"fuckit!"

WTF!

He owns the company, he sets the price I just hope thats what it was insured for