Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

116 in Conway is pretty clean.

Too bad I got stuck behind some cager doing 15 below the limit in the fun part, then once we hit the bottom in Deerfield, the asshole was doing like 70 on the straights. If I didnt know any better, I'd say he was trying to irritate me.

Very few patches of sand/crap, but most of the road is looking good, now it just needs some sun on it.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I know a little about everything, and alot about nothing.

Re: 116 in Conway is pretty clean.

Originally posted by JeffL
    Too bad I got stuck behind some cager doing 15 below the limit in the fun part...
    Nope. Read that part over a few times and it still doesn't make any sense to me.

A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. - John Stuart Mill

I was stuck behind a motor vehicle which was doing 15 miles per hour below the posted speed limit. It would have been personally satisfying to do at least the speed limit down Rt. 116 in Conway, Massachusetts.

aka and translated to just pass the fucker..... and do it quick where noone is lookin to read ur plate.

2001 RC51!!!
    2007 Husky SMR 510 - no longer... blown tranny

Originally posted by snowborder
    aka and translated to just pass the fucker..... and do it quick where noone is lookin to read ur plate.
    I could have passed IF I wanted, but seeing as it was about 35 degrees out, pavement was cold, tires were cold, and there may or may not have been sand/rocks at any given point, I should be happy I got stuck at the slower pace.

Just because you CAN pass, doesnt mean you SHOULD.

Originally posted by JeffL
    Just because JeffL CAN pass, doesnt mean JeffL SHOULD.
    Gotcha.

A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. - John Stuart Mill

BTW, Rt.112 between Rt.143 & Rt.9 is nasty. Luckily, there are alternatives.

That stretch that goes past where they hold the Cummington fair?

Yeah, that's clean. There're some others as well. Watch out for the pig shit though.

I did routes 123/137 last Thursday. The storms from over the winter tore up some areas, houses even.

The first section of 123 is alright, but after that it is seriously messed up.

That road was superb before...

Kevin
    '05 Warrior
    Quincy, MA
    AIM: BostonianR6

Originally posted by kmobrien76
    I did routes 123/137 last Thursday. The storms from over the winter tore up some areas, houses even.

The first section of 123 is alright, but after that it is seriously messed up.

That road was superb before...
    No kidding, I rode 123 from Peterborough to Alstead last Thursday too. 123 is in pretty rough shape, the only decent spot is in Alstead where its all new pavement after the flooding.

Actually, now that I think of it, were you wearing a black leather jacket, jeans and a black/dark skull cap hat on your Warrior? Did you head west on 123 and take a right and go north on Rt. 10? If so, I was parked right on the corner of 123/10 having a smoke/pee break, standing in black leather pants, and a red/white/black A* jacket.

I was wearing jeans, however Arai blue/white helmet, Alpinestar's blue/white jacket, gear from my R6/R1 days...the other rider I was with was on a Kawsaki...

[QUOTE]Originally posted by JeffL
    [B]

Actually, now that I think of it, were you wearing a black leather jacket, jeans and a black/dark skull cap hat on your Warrior?

Kevin
    '05 Warrior
    Quincy, MA
    AIM: BostonianR6

FYI, Rt 116 between Conway and Ashfield was salted the other day. Luckily, it's supposed to rain today.

Also, they're rebuilding two bridges in South Ashfield on 116 and they're shoring up the riverbank with huge rocks which leaves some dirt in those areas.