Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

1st Annual Mitchell Cambell Run 7/10 (taunton)

1st Annual Mitchell Cambell Run 7/10 (taunton)

Hello,
    I just wanted to post this in hopes that maybe some of you could go. Mitchell Cambell was a good friend to my little sister. He was killed last year while riding on his bike. He was only 20 years old. His family has put together a motorcycle ride for 7/10 in Taunton,MA.The ride starts at the Lafayette Club, 18 Lakeview Ave in Taunton. Registration is from 9:30 am to 11:00am. The fee is $15 per bike. All Proceeds will benefit the Mitchell Campbell Scholarship Fund at Bristol Plymouth High School. I hope some of you can make it. Let me know.

Thanks,
    Mark

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    PCIII, Ignition Moduel, Dynojet Quickshifter, -1/+2 Driven Sprockets, Flapper Mod, Extended Swingarm, HID, Nitrous, Custom Map, Corbin Seat, Lowering Link, Galfer Brake Lines, Greggs Flush Mounts, Comp Werkes Fender Eliminator, Speedo Healer, R6 Throttle Tube, Hyperflo Exhaust, Powder Coating.

Re: 1st Annual Mitchell Cambell Run 7/10 (taunton)

bump

PCIII, Ignition Moduel, Dynojet Quickshifter, -1/+2 Driven Sprockets, Flapper Mod, Extended Swingarm, HID, Nitrous, Custom Map, Corbin Seat, Lowering Link, Galfer Brake Lines, Greggs Flush Mounts, Comp Werkes Fender Eliminator, Speedo Healer, R6 Throttle Tube, Hyperflo Exhaust, Powder Coating.

Re: 1st Annual Mitchell Cambell Run 7/10 (taunton)

Unfortunately I have to work as usual , otherwise all ways willing to ride for a good cause

Live to Ride and Ride to Live

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger157 View Post
    Even if it was t-shirts and jeans, I'd wear ATGATT, you're wearing leather pants,jacket, boots and gloves!