Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

6/15 Lowell bike night

6/15 Lowell bike night

This was a big hit last week with almost 500 assorted bikes. There was just a wide taste of bikes to drool over, and everyone seemed to have a good time.

I plan to leave the Metrowest area and venture the back routes to make a ride out of it, rather than slabbing it! Anyone is welcome to join me for the ride, if not I hope to see you in Lowell.

I will be leaving Framingham, time depends on who responds and when and where they want to meet. I would like to leave as early as possible in order to have a nice ride prior. Say 4:30 would be a great ride before the show!! No later than a 5:30pm departure will work for a decent ride first...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

6/15 Lowell bike night

i may be up for this. lexington works for me. i'll let you know for sure tomorrow.

the only normal people are the ones you don't know very well.

I Dance With Will

6/15 Lowell bike night

i think ill just cruise up+down blvd. not parking.

"fuckit!"

Lifer

6/15 Lowell bike night

I'm out of work in wilmington at about 5, I'm up for leaving straight from here and meeting whereever. I'm not sure about rest areas though....

Thumbs up bike night

we can leave from my house in north andover i'm only 10 minutes to lowell and i think i have 2 other riders as well my yahoo address is garylegg2002 email me for directions and we'll take off from there....

6/15 Lowell bike night

Will be heading up to Laconia after work on tuesday.

Have a good time

I Dance With Will

Re: bike night

Originally posted by garylegg2002
    we can leave from my house in north andover i'm only 10 minutes to lowell and i think i have 2 other riders as well my yahoo address is garylegg2002 email me for directions and we'll take off from there....
    10min. from N Andover? you must be flying.

anyone riding by woburn mall around 5pm wanna stopby so we can ride up there?

"fuckit!"

From Boston/Cambridge MA

I've got a late work day tomorrow and I read about the nice turn out last week.

Anybody leaving from Boston/Cambridge area say around 7:15pm or 7:30pm. I'm trying to hook up with someone heading up to Bike night. If not hopefully I'll be able to find some of you and go for a nice night ride after. Unfortunetly I'm fairly new to this site and have yet to meet any of you guys. So hopefully I'll be able to spot you guys out some how.

Lifer

Re: From Boston/Cambridge MA

Originally posted by DucRula
    I've got a late work day tomorrow and I read about the nice turn out last week.

Anybody leaving from Boston/Cambridge area say around 7:15pm or 7:30pm. I'm trying to hook up with someone heading up to Bike night. If not hopefully I'll be able to find some of you and go for a nice night ride after. Unfortunetly I'm fairly new to this site and have yet to meet any of you guys. So hopefully I'll be able to spot you guys out some how.
    I'm always around and always riding, I'm also right down the street from you. I don't know about tomorrow, since something important came up, I might know some more during the day.

6/15 Lowell bike night

Gonna ride before we go to bike night while it's still light out? If we are for an hour or two we could meet up at dunkins on the boulevard. Pretty sure i'm gonna go.

Shoot the J!

Re: Re: From Boston/Cambridge MA

Originally posted by hessogood
    I'm always around and always riding, I'm also right down the street from you. I don't know about tomorrow, since something important came up, I might know some more during the day.
    Same here.. Not sure I am going to make it or not.
    What time you heading over there?? I think myself and Jamie may stop by to visit the big guy. It's possible to ride there and to Lowell after? Is that wrong?

www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

Re: Re: From Boston/Cambridge MA

Originally posted by hessogood

Yeah that's just down the street from me. I'm always out riding around also. Anycase if you don't make it today maybe we can hook up some other time. I'm always looking for a reason for a ride. Then again I'm always riding for no reason

6/15 Lowell bike night

As Half Squid said, I think we are stopping over to see a friend and then might head up after that. It is really nice out right now.

Just got back to the office, went home through some salmon on the grill for lunch ! Now back to work

Jamie

6/15 Lowell bike night

Originally posted by skiierx
    As Half Squid said, I think we are stopping over to see a friend and then might head up after that. It is really nice out right now.

Just got back to the office, went home through some salmon on the grill for lunch ! Now back to work

Jamie

Jaime I'm not sure if you are refering your message to me or not but if you and Half Squid are going to be in my neck of the woods and plan on heading to Lowell after. Just let me know where and what time. Again I can't leave until around 7:15pm in which I'll be in Cambridge near MIT area. But I can meet you guys anywhere. Just let me know where to meet you guys or give me a call (617) 719-0827 when you guys decide.

Later
    Rick

6/15 Lowell bike night

Originally posted by Mystery Squid
    Welp, I rode into work, so I'm definitely going. As I mentioned before, I'll be stopping at the Lexington rte. 128N rest area at around 6:30pm if anyone wants to meet from the Boston area!

fwiw, I know back roads from Lexington to Lowell if folks don't feel like "slabbing it".

Ok I think I'm going to be heading up there...weather looks clear! I'm leaving from Braintree around 5 - I would hope that I can get to that rest stop by 6:30 in the freakin traffic...we shall see. don't bother waiting if I don't show up though. If the traffic's really bad I tend to get frustrated and just go home

edit just for clarification - the lexington rest stop is a couple exits north of 28 right? (that's where I live for school so I THINK I know what you're talking about)

6/15 Lowell bike night

Yeah, it's north of exit 28, it's the ONLY rest area in Lexington on 128N... Meeting up with BenSv at around 6:30pm, we'll be there for a bit, maybe until 7pm or so, so hopefully you'll make it.
    Well with any luck I'll actually beat you guys there. If it takes me +1.5 hours to get there from Braintree...I just might have to someone
    so be on the lookout for an old red seca2. I'll try and keep up

6/15 Lowell bike night

Originally posted by DucRula
    Jaime I'm not sure if you are refering your message to me or not but if you and Half Squid are going to be in my neck of the woods and plan on heading to Lowell after.Later
    Rick
    Well be in Woburn or Waltham most likely. All depends if our friend is up for visitors that will be giving him shit! One of us will call ya later. That time may work out good though!

Mike

www.tailofthedragon.com

6/15 Lowell bike night

Originally posted by Half Squid
    Well be in Woburn or Waltham most likely. All depends if our friend is up for visitors that will be giving him shit! One of us will call ya later. That time may work out good though!

Mike

Sounds good

6/15 Lowell bike night

i would go but i have the tire nazi coming over to give me some new sneakers, the last ride i did on sunday toasted them to shreds....wall to wall.....

have fun and post some pics....

I Dance With Will

6/15 Lowell bike night

schedule got screwed up yesterday. so will tried to get things done by 6. ill just head up rte 3 and if you see blue something just wave.

"fuckit!"

6/15 Lowell bike night

Not a bad turn out for Bike Week I think. They have started charging a $1 to cover the rental of the land. I picked up a kick plate, nice. Won a t-shirt and a free ice cream cone. Not bad for my first visit. Didn't meet anyone from here. Need a better way to id other NESR peeps. Probably passed by a few of you.

Most outrages thing I saw on a bike was one equipped with two DVD screens. One on the front fork and one imbedded in the back seat.

96' Honda VFR

Get out and ride, NOW!!!

6/15 Lowell bike night

There were a few of us there. I had the RC51 across from the stage. Not a bad turn out. Nice to put some faces to names. Think I got chased on the way home. I passed a full size Blazer that was doing 30 in a 45 and weaving so I passed him. Then I noticed he was on my ass. So I took the long way home and brought it to the highway to lose them. Don't like pushing it at night but gotta do what you gotta do. Too bad there was not a bigger turnout or a ride planned afterwards. I am off work all this week.

Bruce

6/15 Lowell bike night

Pretty cool night guys/gals!

Always great to meeting "new" faces!

A big thanks to BenSv for those two side roads, certainly added value to the trip up!

Honclfibr, where were you, we missed you!

I guess also a note of thanks to Motorcyclenight for the NESR shout out!

Aside from that, good to see the "usual" crowd again!
    it was nice meeting you Joe, Bruce, Ben and Kham.

Thanks again for leading the way home Ben - you are a very controlled and smooth rider and made me feel confident following you through that - it was a fun twistie road for the dark. Although I must admit you scared me when you said "There's lots of deer around here..so be careful"

Don't know if I'll make it back next week but I did have a lot of fun so thanks everyone!

I Dance With Will

6/15 Lowell bike night

Originally posted by craig
    it was nice meeting you Joe, Bruce, Ben and Kham.

Thanks again for leading the way home Ben - you are a very controlled and smooth rider and made me feel confident following you through that - it was a fun twistie road for the dark. Although I must admit you scared me when you said "There's lots of deer around here..so be careful"

Don't know if I'll make it back next week but I did have a lot of fun so thanks everyone!
    how could you tell? it's dark. j/k

"fuckit!"

6/15 Lowell bike night

Sorry to miss out, other plans were of more preeminence.

Didn't get much riding in, but what little I did was nice, it was awesome out tonight!

www.tailofthedragon.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast