Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

8/20-8/21 Once again, head to the track and give the NESR member racers some support

First name on the shit list.... SVRACER01's Avatar

8/20-8/21 Once again, head to the track and give the NESR member racers some support

welcome aboard. we dont have an NESR tent persay but we are ALL in approx. the same area. usually on the left right after you come through the tunnel in the 1-2 area. big white tent =Low down racing and then R7 is usually next to us and a13x is usually against the fence in 1a with evil bikes or something. we are all around but as the season has gone on we are all slowly migrating together

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    When I start my KTM in the morning, rules are broken. Its inevitable...
    01 SV650S (RC51 eater)/07 690SM /03 300EXC/14 XTZ1200
    TRACKS:Firebird/NHMS/VIR/Calabogie/California Speedway/NJMP/MMC/NYST/Palmer/Thompson/Club Motorsports

Because U-Haul effed me, and I effed up, I did not go to penguin today, but I will be heading up to the track tonight I believe so I will see you all there.

--HBerry

LRRS# 285 - Retired
    04 ZX-6R
    88 EX500 - Broke

Rice-rocket1 and myself are heading up on Sunday morning...see you all then.

04 ZX-10R
    02 CBR600 F4i (track bike)
    68 Oldsmobile 442
    05 Tahoe

Lifer

Originally posted by HBerry
    Because U-Haul effed me, and I effed up, I did not go to penguin today, but I will be heading up to the track tonight I believe so I will see you all there.
    I didn't even think of it till about 7AM this morning when it was already too late, but I should have had you just run penguin on my bike. You're welcome to it next time if there are more issues.

It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?

Originally posted by hessogood
    I didn't even think of it till about 7AM this morning when it was already too late, but I should have had you just run penguin on my bike. You're welcome to it next time if there are more issues.
    I said that to katie as we were driving home last night. I didnt get home until 1 and then I would have had to either move all night because I have to move rooms by tonight, or I would have had to come home this afternoon and done it. I have the friday of labor day weekend off so I am going to just do penguin then, because I have to work that saturday and sunday and then I will race in october. I still plan on coming up tonight. If you happen to snag two wrist bands from peter and deb again that would be sweet!

--HBerry

LRRS# 285 - Retired
    04 ZX-6R
    88 EX500 - Broke

Well we never made it there...sorry.

04 ZX-10R
    02 CBR600 F4i (track bike)
    68 Oldsmobile 442
    05 Tahoe

Originally posted by Double"D"
    Well we never made it there...sorry.

Did you get lost, bad directions

The weather could have been a little more gooder this weekend so it wasn't the more betterer of times but we did make the most bestest of the situation

I packed up and left at about 11am this morning and i'm sure the sun came out just as i left?

Yamaha

Nope, about an hour later . Then it got Ferkin' Hot and Humid . Suuuure, it couldn't have done that yesterday for my races. Oh, well. At least I met my requirements with my 2nd. place for the weekend and get some yellow plates for the next round .
    Cheers, Lee S.

I know i'm slow, you don't have to rub it in.
    Why, Yes! I do think you're a Wanker!

....................... PinHead's Avatar

Originally posted by R7
    Did you get lost, bad directions

The weather could have been a little more gooder this weekend so it wasn't the more betterer of times but we did make the most bestest of the situation

I packed up and left at about 11am this morning and i'm sure the sun came out just as i left?
    The sun came out and it was hot hot hot!
    The races on Sun. were the races to see over the weekend. Sat. was such a cluster fuck. About 60% of the races had nasty crashes

2018 Harley Road Glide
    2000 Ducati 900ss
    2003 Harley Softail Deuce

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12