Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

8th Annual Ride for Diabetes - 09/20/08 Bellingham MA

8th Annual Ride for Diabetes - 09/20/08 Bellingham MA

(Copy/Pasted from site linked below with more information)

8th Annual Ride for Diabetes Research Saturday September 20, 2008 RAIN OR SHINE! Presented by Carpenters Local Union 275, this day of family fun will begin and end at the Patriot Bar and Grille, 15 N. Main Street, Route 126 in Bellingham, MA. Registration will be from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM with coffee and donuts. The ride begins promptly at 11:30 AM for a one hour country ride thru picturesque country towns returning to The Patriots Bar and Grille in Bellingham. You will enjoy a family style cookout, motorcycle contests, musical entertainment, raffles, and a few surprises! Registration, will take place the morning of the Ride. Registration is only $15.00 per person and children under 12 are free and each person will receive a T-shirt. All proceeds to benefit Children's Hospital Boston in Waltham. All donations will pay for diabetic care and supplies for children with Diabetes. Directions: 495 to exit 18 Medway/Bellingham. Keep left at the fork on ramp. Turn left onto Harford Ave. RT-126. Turn left at the Mobil station onto North Main Street which is RT-126. Patriot's up ahead about 2 miles behind the Dairy Queen

Massachusetts - 275s Ride For Diabetes Research 2008

I will be riding in there with my dad and two uncles but thought that I would let you guys know too. Its for a good cause. Post up of you are wanting to hit it up... Even though its short notice.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: 8th Annual Ride for Diabetes - 09/20/08 Bellingham MA

wish this was another day..I have alot of family with diabetes

- TJ

I work for the American Diabetes Association, which sends a great deal of $$ to Children's and haven't heard of this one. The Suez-q-run has quite a few harley's (Home), but the Flames Ride (FlamesRide.com - Ride to beat Diabetes) is amazing! I just love this event and next year promises to be even better.

Yeah I have been out of the riding scene a while so I haven't heard of these either but I know my dad rides a BMW and my two uncles ride Harley's so I am hoping there are at least a few other sportbikes there haha. But either way riding is great, and good causes are great so its awesome to put them both together.