I just got this e-mail from a really close friend of mine Christine, Clint is her husband. Such a super sad story....We are going to donate something from our store. If anyone has any questions about the event let me know. Hope some of you can go.

Hello everyone, as some of you may already know, Clint's best friend, Mike Sheehan passed away in April, in an accident on his motorcycle. It was exactly one week before he was to marry his girlfriend, Katie Peak, of almost eleven years. As you can imagine things haven't been easy on her, emotionally or financially. The reason I am writing is to inform everyone of a benefit we are holding in Mike's name on Friday, July 15th at seven o'clock. It is at Good Times in Somerville. We are donating a portion of the proceeds to The Massachusetts Brain Injury Association, and the rest to Katie to help her through these trying times, as expenses are mounting. Any items that anyone can donate will be raffled off at the benefit, and we are also selling tickets for $15 each. I really appreciate your kindness and generosity in this matter.