Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Berkshires Sunday 9/12

Someone shit on the coats PatSV650's Avatar

Berkshires Sunday 9/12

Anyone planning on making a Berkshires run this coming Sunday? RichW? Numnuts? Chr1s? Anyone? If so, I'd like to tag along!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    ibanezfourstring from that other
    site
    my blog

'79 CB750 K (crash victim)
    '82 CB750 F Supersport (project: done! )
    "What is it about driving cars that makes you all such assh*les?!"

"I could have said "YOU'RE ABOUT TO BE STRUCK BY A VEHICLE!! " but instead, it came out more like a concerned moan " Dane Cook

Berkshires Sunday 9/12

will you guys be passing through any where around springfield or amherst or belchertown? i'd like to meet up with who-ever is going. learn the roads, ride with you guys, ect.

Berkshires Sunday 9/12

A couple of us are going to try and meet up with Derek's crew in Charlemont (Rt.2/8A). I haven't figured a departure time yet, but we could meet up in Holyoke, off of I91 exit 15? The Friendly's lot, next to the Shell station.

I'll be checking a map soon to guestimate a departure time.

Last edited by ChR1s; 09-11-04 at 03:46 PM.
    A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. - John Stuart Mill

Berkshires Sunday 9/12

Yeah, lemme know, cuz, I'm probably gonna do some local (NE CT) roads if it's too early. Also, I'm looking for something a bit on the "spirited" side. Anything "moderate" or less and I'm out

site
    my blog

"I could have said "YOU'RE ABOUT TO BE STRUCK BY A VEHICLE!! " but instead, it came out more like a concerned moan " Dane Cook

Berkshires Sunday 9/12

Looks like we'll be leaving Friendly's at 8:30, taking back roads to Charlemont.

A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. - John Stuart Mill

Berkshires Sunday 9/12

I may have been editing my post as you were posting. What's the pace gonna be like? If it's planned to be like that last Berky ride I went on with you guys (I came along with Rick) count me in!

site
    my blog

Berkshires Sunday 9/12

Originally posted by PatSV650
    What's the pace gonna be like? If it's planned to be like that last Berky ride I went on with you guys (I came along with Rick) count me in!
    Smooth & steady...

We should be getting to Friendly's early enough to ingest some of their fine swill.

Berkshires Sunday 9/12

Thanks Chris and Paige for a great day of riding! Sorry I was a little "off" in my riding. I was doing alot better last weekend for some reason. Oh well... still a great day!

Cool meeting everyone else that showed up! Never been in a group that big before. Pretty interesting. Alot of cool bikes!

Catch you guys next time

site
    my blog