Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Bike Show at Hillsborough County Nursing Home (Goffstown, NH)??

I've driven by the nursing home a couple times and there's something on their sign about a motorcycle show, I believe it's August 6th. Can't find any info on the internet for the life of me - and I've yet to go up there and check it out. Seems like an odd place to have it, but does anyone have any info on this? Am I imagining things?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Found some info on this, finally:

8/6/2005 GOFFSTOWN, NH
    HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY NURSING HOME MOTORCYCLE SHOW
    DUE TO RAIN THREATS ON THE SCHEDULED JULY 9TH DATE, THE NEW DATE FOR THE HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY NURSING HOME MOTORCYCLE SHOW IS AUGUST 6, 2005. LINE UP STARTS AT 1 P.M. AND RESIDENT JUDGING IS AT 3P.M. TROPHIES FOR: BEST AMERICAN, ASIAN, EUROPEAN, 3-WHEELS, RESTORATION (ANY YEAR), EMPLOYEE'S, JUVENILE BOY, AND JUVENILE GIRL, AND BEST OF SHOW.
    LIVE ENTERTAINMENT WILL FEATURE: PAUL AND JAN BORDELEAU ON THE KEYBOARDS, WITH VOCALIST THERESA SIMARD. AND TONI TROY, AN ACOUSTIC GUITARIST AND SONG STYLIST, FEATURING R&B, COUNTRY ROCK, AND THE MC SHOW BALLAD WITH WOODY WOODLAND!
    FREE REFRESHMENTS AND NO ENTRY FEES! THIS IS AN INTERGENERATIONAL OPPORTUNITY FOR THE NURSING HOME RESIDENTS TO INTERACT WITH PEOPLE AND BE A PART OF SOMETHING FUN AND EXCITING. PLEASE COME AND MAKE THEIR SUMMER! WE PROMISE THIS WILL BE AN INTRINSICALLY REWARDING EXPERIENCE YOU WILL NEVER FORGET!!
    DIRECTIONS: HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY NURSING HOME AND REHABILITATION CENTER IS AT 400 MAST ROAD (ROUTE 114) IN GOFFSTOWN, NH. TAKE ROUTE 101 WEST OUT OF MANCHESTER; IN BEDFORD, 101 TURNS SOUTH, ROUTE 114 GOES STRAIGHT; GO STRAIGHT AND AT THIRD TRAFFIC LIGHT, TURN LEFT GO 1/4 MILE TO HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY NURSING HOME MOTORCYCLE SHOW.
    FOR MORE INFORMATION: MAUREEN CAMPBELL, 603-627-5540

I'm either going to this or NHIS on Saturday...probably depend on weather, among other things. I was thinking if I go to this, anyone who wants to meet up can ride out to Peterborough and back.

I may pop in just fer a looksee around.

(lurker)