Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Bike Night wednesday Nights Wheels Irishtimes Worcester Ma.

Hey Everybody my name is Fraser and I ride for exclusive Freestyle Riders Out of worcester ma. (XFR03.com) I am running a bike night every Wednesday at Irishtimes on main St. In worcester ma. We have a Contest every other wednesday Including a harley/chopper best of show and a sportbike Best of show! This coming up wednesday is the second Bike contest (June 27th). We are giving away free dyno runs at a local shop(Out of control racing) and Redbull is also involved giving out 150 dollars of prizes every Bike contest. At the end of the year Irishtimes and redbull are giving out 1500 dollars of prizes and a Custom airbrushed Helmet sponsored By REDBULL!!!!! This is an 18+ event and every contest we have Free apps. Come on down to Irishtimes In Worcester On Wednesday's I mean what else goes on on wednesday???? Tonight was our second Night running this and we had 70 Bikes, It's growing more and more every week!

Irishtimes
    244 main st.
    Worcester ma.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

sounds good, would have been better if you post ONLY in this section and not post whoring it around the boards

~ Life passes most people by while they're busy making grand plans for it.~

Hey Fraser, good to see you made it over here. Wish I could have gone but I ended up getting in an accident the night of the first one. Hope to see you guys as soon as the bike's back on the road.

Sounds like a good time - can't make it this Wednesday I'll be in Monterey, CA

Ya it's turning out pretty well. That sucks about your bike. But bikes are replaceable. I'm post whoring it up over here just to get the word out, lastnight was a good turn out and another shop wants to get involve and give out some aftermarket pipes, and rearsets. This thing should be huge in no time.. I'm trying my best to get things going. and yes the summer nationals start on wednesday Night this year(july 4th) and we will be having a bike night as well at irishtimes!!!