Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Bike nite Wens. June 4/ North Woodstock N.H.

NESR Booster

Hopfully the weather will be decent.We are meeting at Truants Tavern in North Woodstock at 6:00 pm....everybody and anybody are welcome to join in. There will be Harleys as well as sport bikes. Should be a good time.If more info is needed reply to this post Iwill check it often....Hope to see ya there.Rock

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bike Night Way Up North

Rock - Holy crap man it's a hall to Woodstock on a worknight even for me in Northfield. I assume you've got a crew of fellow riders up there and your just lettin us know outa the kindness of your heart. Seriously, if you do any Friday night Bike nights or anytime over the weekends, may take a ride up there. Have no problem with the HD's. Most of my friends in my town ride em. (Though I'm usually looken for em in my mirrors.)

Murphy says you'll catch up to Granma just before the Twisty sign.

NESR Booster

I understand that most everyone here lives to far to join in but we could always meet half or part way. I am going to try to make this weeks ride to Woodsville N.H. over near the Vt. border. There are alot of riders up here and just trying to let others know.Fridays are kinda hard cause most of us work the tourist season.....but I will let ya know of any other rides. Rock

Sounds like it might be fun. Unfortunitely I avoid Woodstock/North Woodstock at all costs now. Let's just say I had a bad experience on Tripoli Road a few years back. Is what's his name still the chief?

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Jay - you gotta shake that bad scene and just play it cool when up there in that specific area. He can't bust us if we ain't askin for it. We'll all take it easy. Especially if this P is still there.
    You know there's excellent ridin over that way. 112 over to Woodsville is a hell of a ride. We should take a ride up some time and meet up with the Rock. Whatya say Man. Don't let the bastard keep us out. That's just what he wants.

(Shit, hope he's not monitoring this post? hehe)

There's actually a coupla nice routes that go through there. And I have been on 'em, I just play it cool when in that area. None the less, I don't feel comfy travelling through there. You know how small town LEO's can be....

NESR Booster

Yes he is still the chief (Morehead). I don't have any problem with the law in this town and I live right on Main street.I just play it cool in town.They haven't stopped me yet but I am sure they will catch up with me sooner or later. I just try to avoid doing any thing till I am well out of town. The cops may be a little hard to deal with in this town but the roads leading out of it are worth it.Rock

...will u be having a regular ride thing going every week?...i have some commitments tonight so i wont be going.....how many people do u expect to show up?.....
    anyway...ill have to meet up with u one of these days ....we are almost neighbors....
    keet (keith)

Originally posted by rockGSX-R750-NH
    Yes he is still the chief (Morehead). I don't have any problem with the law in this town and I live right on Main street.I just play it cool in town.They haven't stopped me yet but I am sure they will catch up with me sooner or later. I just try to avoid doing any thing till I am well out of town. The cops may be a little hard to deal with in this town but the roads leading out of it are worth it.Rock
    Eh, he was cool enough I guess after the 'arrest'. But the circumstances in which I was 'apprehended' was kinda bogus. Up until that point, we'd spend pretty much our whole summer dispersement camping along Tripoli Rd. Ain't been back there since...

Hey Keet - glad to see your post. We're not that far from you. I've been thru Sugar Hill, nice roads up there. Maybe we could get together for a ride some time, stop over and try Rocks cookin if he's gotta work, heh,heh. May drop you a line if we're goin for a ride on a weekend or feel free to contact me.

eheheheheh "State vs. Stoner"

Yep, Im out as well.... gots a bunch of shite going on. Just got back from the land of the lakes.

2001 RC51!!!
    2007 Husky SMR 510 - no longer... blown tranny

NESR Booster

We will try to meet every Wens.at 6:00 pm from now till Oct.ish.We will meet at Truant's and decide where to go for a 2-3 hr. ride (round trip).We are not expecting a big turn out tonight 10-20 bikes,but you never know,I have been spreading the word. Hope some of you guys will be able to make it sometime.Rock

.....hey Rock....do u perchance work at the "chalet" restaurant?...i took a morning spin on saturday, and took a right at the light to rt 112....i noticed a bright yellow sportbike sitting at the backside of the "chalet"....i didnt get a good look, but i did wonder if thats where u work......they sure are ripping up that road this year...taking out all the joyful twisties from what i could discern....by the way, how did your wednesday night "ride to woodsville " go?....i know that the weather was good.i had to do a couple lawns that night...the friggin grass was growing fast...still is.

NESR Booster

Yes...that is my place of employment (The Chalet)...Wens. nights ride was a blast...only 5 bikes showed up but the weather and sites were great.....we stoped at Moore dam in Litteton and the sun was just setting....it was nice... if you ever want to join us just let me know...or show up...by the way no one had the same kind of bike....1 Kaw. driffter....1 Victory.....1 BMW(OLD THING)......1 Yammmy cruizer.....and of course me GIXER.Just show up and ride...Rock

......funny that u ended up near Moore dam.....i was about a mile away..cutting my mom`s grass..if i had known u guys would be there i coulda showed up to visit,,(in my truck),,,ha ha.
    i will certainly "try" to show up for a ride one of these days...sounds like fun.....by the way, i bet i know the guy on the victory bike.....is it Bill W?....hes a pretty tall& big guy..used to work for OMC at Cannon..,,,hes the only person i know that has a victory.hope to see u guys soon...

NESR Booster

Right again....it is Big Bill...He now works at Waynes Market