Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Boston -> NH Mountain Run, Sunday 8/21

Dear Motorcycle Friends,

I welcome you to NH Mountain Run. T

This run will be leaving Boston on Sunday morning and expect to be back to Boston by 4:30/5PM. Here is the brief description:

[...]do you want a nice long ride up in the mountains? I can show you some breathtaking scenary. this Run is not all highway speed stuff, we go from say the 95/93 interchange for about 90 minutes north at @ 75-80mph tops, then drop to some small urban 30mph traffic then some nice switchbackes and onto the kangamagus whish is a 50mph highway that cuts through the mountains. Then we hit north conway, great lunch and shopping sopt, 30mph tops, then mt washington climb, and then the way back is similar.

Does this sound fun or what!!! Invite friends and shoot me back an email with your contact info, if you want to come along.

dustriderma@gmail.com

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of the deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena: whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement; and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victiory nor defeat" - Theodore Rosevelt

This sounds like it could be a fun ride. Lemme know where ta meet ya.

Lets keep an ey on the weather too.

Wayne-o

Life is a challenge. You can take the risk and experience it, or sit back and watch it go by. I choose to experience it. (W.L.Heath)

Fear is the incubated subjective perception of the inevitable.

We;cpme aboard

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of the deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena: whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement; and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victiory nor defeat" - Theodore Rosevelt

I'm a definite maybe.

I Dance With Will

im up for ride Sunday but what is with 90min. on highway? i dont know about that.

"fuckit!"

supposed to be big t storms etc. that's why I am goin Saturday where weather perfect

Glen Beck is John the Baptist

I Dance With Will

Originally posted by richw
    supposed to be big t storms etc. that's why I am goin Saturday where weather perfect
    oh right forgot about that.

gonna be a short ride around town for me then.

"fuckit!"

I live around Mt Washington, so i am always riding in NH/VT

hoping sundays weather stays dry, i will be riding in lower/mid VT from 10 am til I decide it is time to head home.... suppose to be 10 + riders joining, but with the chance of Rain..... not so sure !

Did this ride happen?
    I ended up on the Kanc Friday afternoon (coincidentally). The road is in pretty rough shape. It's being dug up in a few places. Was dirt/gravel for almost 1/2 mile at one point.

not sure about this ride to Mt washington......... but this one did !
    was a blast too!
    http://www.nestreetriders.com/forum/...threadid=17883

This ride never happened but is rescheduled to the upcomming saturday. Please watch the board for the anouncement... is also should be much better weather.

i'll keep my eye out for this one. i'm itching to get out on some good roads!